Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Anyone here knows how to RIP CG or video from Exstia? I am experimenting on using the video to make GIF.

I've been wondering for a while, and finally I succeded! You have to use this. I only tried on side 9, because I only have that one on hand, but it should work for the other titles too I guess. Also it seems the videos aren't videos but a sequence of .jpg, so it should be easier to make a gif?

Reactions: demonicslayer
Thanks. I was having trouble trying to make GIF from video. The size is too big, maybe this time it will work better.

Every time PinPoint release a new game I hope that their next work will feature Satou Kuuki's art. But it looks like their next work is going to be about a female knight, hopefully they'll go for a more corruption-esque scenario rather than an humiliaton-esque like their latest work. Speaking of Satou Kuuki, the guy sure has been busy lately: the Love Mary serialization and its ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶ animation, the l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶ animation of Ysphere, now two of his doujinshi are getting animated ̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶i̶o̶ and a new serie started its serialiazation, and now that I think about he was working on a corruption doujinshi for the last summer comiket. Now I'm sad, thanks covid.

Are there any SLG or managment games where corruption is a main part of the gameplay ?
I mean games like the Venus series are good, but i never get the feeling it was "me" that had anything to do with it.
Something like a very elaborate hentai high school with better mechanics doesnt seem to exit in japan.
Its a shame, because gradual, slow corrution that you had a hand in, not just the story unfolding is way better for me.

And now we wait 5 years for a translation, like for the prequel!
Jokes aside, it's nice to see this one getting a sequel.

yeah it's pretty good. It's good to see the corrupted girl from the first one actually doing stuff.
And the new design is realy good too.
And the joke about waiting 5 years for a translation may not be a joke, as the prequel didn't sell well...

And the new design is realy good too.
And the joke about waiting 5 years for a translation may not be a joke, as the prequel didn't sell well...

Yeah it's unfortunate, and hell yeah the corrupted design is good. I wish there were more CGs with them wearing those costumes, definitely my favorite part of the sequel lol

so I've been holding off on playing Exstia 3 cuz I'm actually scared of the corruption ends. Usually I'm gung ho for corruption and NTR but that exstia stuff always hits a little bit different.

so I've been holding off on playing Exstia 3 cuz I'm actually scared of the corruption ends. Usually I'm gung ho for corruption and NTR but that exstia stuff always hits a little bit different.

I feel like you have to really get into the right mindset/put yourself in the right shoes to enjoy them, but I haven't gone through all the games in full properly so that might've made it easier.

I feel like you have to really get into the right mindset/put yourself in the right shoes to enjoy them, but I haven't gone through all the games in full properly so that might've made it easier.

yeah, that's how it was when I played through 2 and A. Gotta get myself in the right mood for it before diving deep. Or maybe go through and play all the bad ends before going back and watching the more wholesome ending to wash the gritty feelings out lol.

I think i know what you mean. Im huge walking contradiction - while im enjoying Zion's corruption game (like 魔法少女イノリ, 隷属の姫騎士姉妹), ExsTia's evil fall route always leave a bad taste in my mouth (my dislike to NTR could be blamed for that, nah). Weird as it sounds, i played all of ExsTia for sense of conquering my dark temptation for corrupted endings (never let myself lose a mini game on purpose but one time, so i could see how ExsTia 3's evil fall route unfold - and immediately regret it). Especially ExsTia side 7/8/9, i deleted them right after finishing - it went straight down to bad end (among them, side 9 pissed me most - it made MC into a traitor to those he hold dear)

btw, 魔法少女消耗戦線 DeadΩAegis is out, but its not look like corruption game, but a simply tentacle rape one. Still give a shot, tho.

I think i know what you mean. Im huge walking contradiction - while im enjoying Zion's corruption game (like 魔法少女イノリ, 隷属の姫騎士姉妹), ExsTia's evil fall route always leave a bad taste in my mouth (my dislike to NTR could be blamed for that, nah). Weird as it sounds, i played all of ExsTia for sense of conquering my dark temptation for corrupted endings (never let myself lose a mini game on purpose but one time, so i could see how ExsTia 3's evil fall route unfold - and immediately regret it). Especially ExsTia side 7/8/9, i deleted them right after finishing - it went straight down to bad end (among them, side 9 pissed me most - it made MC into a traitor to those he hold dear)

btw, 魔法少女消耗戦線 DeadΩAegis is out, but its not look like corruption game, but a simply tentacle rape one. Still give a shot, tho.

Losing a fight and getting the juicy scenes feels wrong. My body refuse to lose on purpose. About side 9, haven't played 7 and 8 so I don't know if they are the same, I didn't like how it had only a bad ending and no good ending. But then, if you are playing the sides you are doing it for the bad endig anyway

Yeah, I don't mind NTR so much when the POV is of you being the one who's stealing the girl, but when you're the person who doesn't have the balls or strength to do what is necessary it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's why I have a love/hate relationship with Exstia because I love the corrupted designs, but protag is always the one being cucked so it feels bad too. I think that's why I liked TS Nao a bit more because with that one you got both the PoVs: light side for the TS hero, and then once you're done you get to go play as the villain and see what's happening behind the scenes.

Right now I'm about halfway down the red path, at the part where blonde villain gets his hands on Exstia and brainwashes her, and you and Azarin team up to save her.

Losing a fight and getting the juicy scenes feels wrong. My body refuse to lose on purpose. About side 9, haven't played 7 and 8 so I don't know if they are the same, I didn't like how it had only a bad ending and no good ending. But then, if you are playing the sides you are doing it for the bad endig anyway

they are same. One of them have an ending in that MC get
eaten alive
, and IRC, Yuri-sensei would suffer same fate later.

Side 4 good end is actually good and satisfying. I love how lovely voice of Reese cried out of agonizing when MC and Marina refuse her new found happiness of becoming anal slave and bring her back to sense, to her initially goal when she came to Earth. I love how MC and Marina dont let her choose easy way of running away from her tragic past, but harsh way of facing her past instead, and her despair the moment she is aware of it.

Jeez, it must be something wrong with my mind. Or just something else have just awaken in me...

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't mind NTR so much when the POV is of you being the one who's stealing the girl, but when you're the person who doesn't have the balls or strength to do what is necessary it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's why I have a love/hate relationship with Exstia because I love the corrupted designs, but protag is always the one being cucked so it feels bad too. I think that's why I liked TS Nao a bit more because with that one you got both the PoVs: light side for the TS hero, and then once you're done you get to go play as the villain and see what's happening behind the scenes.

Right now I'm about halfway down the red path, at the part where blonde villain gets his hands on Exstia and brainwashes her, and you and Azarin team up to save her.

yeah the way I dealt with it was to psych myself into being the baddie, not going through any good ends definitely helped. If something is written so forcefully as to make the reader feel cucked I generally lose interest lol.

I should probably try TS Nao sometime but TS stuff usually isn't my thing.

man the designs and art of Exs-tia is just so good, I played through all 4 games plus the 9 sides because I was thirsty for more lol

Anyone have any good suggestion for me

they are same. One of them have an ending in that MC get
eaten alive
, and IRC, Yuri-sensei would suffer same fate later.

Side 4 good end is actually good and satisfying. I love how lovely voice of Reese cried out of agonizing when MC and Marina refuse her new found happiness of becoming anal slave and bring her back to sense, to her initially goal when she came to Earth. I love how MC and Marina dont let her choose easy way of running away from her tragic past, but harsh way of facing her past instead, and her despair the moment she is aware of it.

Jeez, it must be something wrong with my mind. Or just something else have just awaken in me...

Well, that's an... interesting ending, I guess? Not really my thing though. Maybe a bit of sadism is required to enjoy corruption, aside from maybe a few, corruption isn't a vanilla genre. Regarding NTR there is netori and netorase and so on. Getting cucked is not nice

yeah the way I dealt with it was to psych myself into being the baddie, not going through any good ends definitely helped. If something is written so forcefully as to make the reader feel cucked I generally lose interest lol.

I should probably try TS Nao sometime but TS stuff usually isn't my thing.

Yeah not really mine either, fortunately the TS stuff was pretty much only the hero, so the corruption and NTR didn't really have anything to do with TS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down