Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Played the Yamizome 2 trial version, and the gist and gameplay are basically the same as the first one. Only thing mildly different is the plot, with protag being a hero who subjugated the demon king (or queen in this case). Maou's spirit latched on to the Hero, and after a rejection from the goddess after trying to get a harem, he gets sent back to his world and shenanigans begin ala Yamizome 1 style.

Can't wait for the full version.

Do we have any news about Soukou Seiki Ysphere episode 2? It should be the best part

As far i know nothing yet. GOLD BEAR always release the second episode 6 months after the release of the first episode. The first episode was announced on may with a release date on june but it was delayed to july. If they follow this pattern the second episode is going to be released on january 2021 (maybe december) and is going to be announced on december (maybe november).

I'm looking for some torrents of LV5の催眠術師 and 訳ありなのは数の子が折れるから. They are on subeki but have no active dls.

yeah basically its the same thing with a slightly different plot...and i can already tell the kouhai is gonna be the megami lol. the only thing i hope is that escude would add in a little bit of twist , hopefully we get stuffs like sex scene with the demon lord after she regained her power? or something like the hero end up subduing the demon lord and rules over the world , or some kind of special twist.. but i do not dare to put my hopes up high since the quality of eroge has somewhat dwindled over the years...

yeah basically its the same thing with a slightly different plot...and i can already tell the kouhai is gonna be the megami lol. the only thing i hope is that escude would add in a little bit of twist , hopefully we get stuffs like sex scene with the demon lord after she regained her power? or something like the hero end up subduing the demon lord and rules over the world , or some kind of special twist.. but i do not dare to put my hopes up high since the quality of eroge has somewhat dwindled over the years...

I'm hoping for demon lord scene since she's a girl this time around. Maybe if things go well we can get her as part of the harem too.

This game will probably have magical girls corruption http://metalogiq.jp/games/deadendaegis/index.html

Yes bruh that's my most anticipated game after yamizome 2. The setup is practically screaming for a corruption end, they're getting tortured both physically and mentally for the sake of becoming and fighting as magical girls. Mahou shoujo and henshin heroine series have always been my favourite and adding on corruption element is just the best thing ever!

I'm personally hoping they get corrupted and end up destroying the earth for revenge or something along the lines.Or at least one character goes into corruption and tries to corrupt the others, i dont mind she loses at the end but as long as the element is there i'm happy enough. The art though, is great, hopefully there are some transformation scene involved, since it's actually kinda expensive for a first game released by a new company.

TL/DR i'm on the hype train here, cant wait for feb!

Yes bruh that's my most anticipated game after yamizome 2. The setup is practically screaming for a corruption end, they're getting tortured both physically and mentally for the sake of becoming and fighting as magical girls. Mahou shoujo and henshin heroine series have always been my favourite and adding on corruption element is just the best thing ever!

I'm personally hoping they get corrupted and end up destroying the earth for revenge or something along the lines.Or at least one character goes into corruption and tries to corrupt the others, i dont mind she loses at the end but as long as the element is there i'm happy enough. The art though, is great, hopefully there are some transformation scene involved, since it's actually kinda expensive for a first game released by a new company.

TL/DR i'm on the hype train here, cant wait for feb!

Can you explain the plot?

The setup is in advanced future where mankind are capable of space travel, mysterious aliens came attacking and mankind setup a defense base on the moon. All existing weapons were deemed useless in the fight against the aliens and a magical girl project was started. Magical girls gain powerful ability by taking in the alien into their body, and grows stronger by getting violated. In the initial war with over 95% causalities, mankind somehow repelled the aliens with one smart attack from one of the mahou shoujo (the blond e one) .

And the current game setting is set 9 years later, where mankind found the remains of the aliens who retreated by reverse tracking their route when they attacked 9 years ago.

Over the 9 years of prep, the mankind is ready to launch an all out war, to end the aliens once and for all.

Well that's the gist of it, basically the blonde mahou shoujo is one of the very few surviving OG and most of the remaining cast are new grills. From the character description and plot mahou shoujos are pretty much treated like war tools, sex tools, and getting violated and raped all the time in the name of experiments and whatnot.

The staff lineup is pretty lit though. Scenario by Marutani and art by Ueda, we might be heading down some pretty dark stuff. Fingers crossed though.

more info: https://www.tgsmart.jp/article.aspx?a=28733

Reactions: Animefan_09
It seems we are getting an animation for Redo of a Healer. Well, the anime was announced last year, but we got the first pv, and it seems it will be airing starting jenuary next year!
For those who don't know the story, it heavily involves mind control, and what come with it you can guess.

I have never played a corruption vn or any visual novel for that matter and I would like to ask for some recommendations. Preferably vn's that have been translated to english but its fine if it isnt.

Thank you and I hope that this was the right thread to ask this.

If you're fine with VN with a tacticale RPG gameplay there is Venus Blood Frontier it's even 20% on sale at the moment on Jast USA. There is the two Another Story of Fallen Maidens also on Jast USA(through it's made with RPG Maker it's only done for some puzzle otherwise it's only dialogue). In pure VN there is the Kangoku Senkan/Prison Battleship series they have been fan translated and the japanese version can be bought on dlsite eng

Last edited:
new game from Lune :eek:
Kyonyuu Onna Shikan Sennou Saimin https://vndb.org/v29314 just released today

MGGW0233_gallery_12.jpg

MGGW0233_gallery_20.jpg

Last edited:
the time has come, my fellow comrades! let's fucking go!!! hopefully the gameplay battle system didnt change too much! should only require a few good hours to complete. I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!