Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

was going through the old maika games and found that this one is corrupted for me
https://vndb.org/v12585 新妻特捜パトレイザー ~略奪天獄篇~
anyone has a spare that they can upload?

Patraiser from Maika is probably the best in terms of the fact that you can choose to corrupt any girl in any order leading to a whopping 9 different corruption scenario sequence where you can choose who to corrupt first second and last... no other Maika game or other corruption game really gives you this much freedom to my mind since they either stick to a set script or gives you just the option of whom to corrupt and then the scenario choose for you who's next (if there are 3 or more girls)

Yeah. I did enjoy most of the Maika games though. My favorite corruption game Ive played is probably Tossen 3 tho. Not only does it have some decent corruption scenarios but it also had a wholesome feelgood ending too.

So the first episode of souko seiki is out. No corruption yet, but it was ok for me, let's wait for ep 2.

So the first episode of souko seiki is out. No corruption yet, but it was ok for me, let's wait for ep 2.

To be honest i think this first episode was one of the best murakami works in the past few years. The second episode have a lot more potential, it is probably going to release in january or february 2021, at least the last GOLD BEAR series had 6 months difference between the first and second episodes. In the second episode we are probably going to have scenes where the two heroines interact with each other since in the end of the first episode they modified Aqua body. I hope they save some time, at least 10 minutes for post corruption content in the second episode.

Anyone knows a good OCR that works with jap? Mostly for the novels in sadpanda, an example of ocr is https://www.onlineocr.net/es/ this, but when i tried to download the word file it was vertical and could change it to horizontal, alternatively if anyone knows the settings to change it to horizontal that works fine too

Anyone take a look at the new アルティメットレナ? Heard it might have corruption content

Hey all - which games do you think did post-corruption storylines the best? I think that was the main thing I liked about Nao 2 but realize it's more common to have just a few scenes right before the ending in most games.

Escude 闇染Revenger 2 are coming

I've just awakened from my 10 thousand years slumber just to appreciate one of the best corruption game ever (personally).
I hope it could live up to it's predecessor (or even better)
:chuuni_kraken:

P.S.

The english version of eps 1 takes so long to complete though...
Still waiting..

Hey all - which games do you think did post-corruption storylines the best? I think that was the main thing I liked about Nao 2 but realize it's more common to have just a few scenes right before the ending in most games.

I totally agree that post corruption is best corruption. Sadly I don't have many recommendations, and TS Nao 2 is still the best in my opinion.

I've said before, but I really like Aldo Senki for its post corruption. Lots of small corruptions and you end up fighting your former teammates, until at a certain point main character gets corrupted and now your perspective is from the "evil" army. Still ongoing and the most recent update didn't add much new corruption content.

Haitoku no Gakuen has the mc be the corruptor, so you see a lot of the internal planning. A few corruptions happen early which he then uses as pieces throughout the story to corrupt others, although the main girls don't really play a major part after they've been corrupted.

Shokka by Lusterise has a bunch of branching paths where you choose who to corrupt and then they help you corrupt the rest. Art isn't the best though and I've had a lot of trouble getting it running.

Finally, most Maika games follow a pattern of "corrupt one, then they help you corrupt the rest" but these scenes are usually short and not well developed.

Venus Blood is good, if you're into those kind of strategy game like me
Tossen by HEAT-SOFT was really good to, since you choose which to corrupt first, and seeing as their former friends tries to "cure" her using "friendship power" and failed miserably >:D

P.S.

Question:
Does Escude "Hime to Aiyoku to Sacrifice" contain corruption? If so, how much content?

Btw...
Lunasoft corruption game shall be released this month..
I hope i still got time to play...

Venus Blood is good, if you're into those kind of strategy game like me
Tossen by HEAT-SOFT was really good to, since you choose which to corrupt first, and seeing as their former friends tries to "cure" her using "friendship power" and failed miserably >:D

P.S.

Question:
Does Escude "Hime to Aiyoku to Sacrifice" contain corruption? If so, how much content?

Btw...
Lunasoft corruption game shall be released this month..
I hope i still got time to play...

Just a scene or two but pretty much at the end.

Also there is a new game focused on hypnosis: mission Mermaiden. It's a side scrolling game, but it's quite enjoyable.

Escude 闇染Revenger 2 are coming

Sadly i don't think we're getting anything new...the plot is pretty much the same, basically they swap in new characters but use back the same old plot from yamizome 1... Even the gameplay should be more or less similar, we get 5 different heroines + 1 megami who has yet to show her face, and the mc playing the bad guy corrupting.

But i cant complain much i guess, any more new corruption game is welcomed :D

Yamizome Revenger is getting a sequel? Fucking sweet!

Though if you ask me, it's not so much post-corruption as it is the effect the corruption has on the game world. That's where the kick is.

Anyway, since we're talking corruption, what about the non-Jap titles? There's literally a game called Corruption out there. You grind money and then buy drugs to corrupt the girls.

It's grindy and the post-corruption looks are a bit...heavy-handed, but it's quite enjoyable. I particularly enjoy talking to them in between stages, when they get more and more corrupt. Figuring out how the corruption is affecting them and the world around them, and knowing I the player am the one to bring this about is a weirdly satisfying experience.

Whereabouts can you find this game its generic titles making it a little hard for me to google it.

Anyway, since we're talking corruption, what about the non-Jap titles? There's literally a game called Corruption out there. You grind money and then buy drugs to corrupt the girls.

Tbh, I think more often than not , the non-jap titles tend to lean towards the moral degeneration, unlike the traditional Good--> Evil or Light --> Dark kind of way, unlike most japanese game, such as Exstia, and Yamizome..
So, the feeling is kind of different and all...
Well, pervy made quite some non-jap corruption games though..

P.S.

Lunasoft game released on 15th August, hopefully not delayed

Lunasoft game released today...
:chuuni_yes:

Edit:
Downloaded it, stuck in black screen...
Poor me...
:chuuni_reality:

Last edited:
Best Erotic corruption games I've ever played:

Eroge VNs
#1 so far is "TS Mahou Shoujo Nao! 2nd!!" By Crooked Navel (Corrupted love-interest characters who battle you in combat because they were corrupted/brainwashed by an evil dude to fight the "good" organization).
#2 anything done by Maika (Everything they do is corruption almost)

RPGs:
#1 The Order of Light By Pervy Fantasy Productions. (This game has little to no artwork but themes are executed amazingly and the game doesn't end when you are corrupted, it ends when you complete the mission of the person that corrupted you).
#2 Corrupting Revenge By Pervy Fantasy Productions. (A Tacticle RPG where characters are corrupted in combat as part of the core gameplay).
#3 Sphilia's familiar (cuckolding corruption route).

I would love to find an actual RPG where the party members are corrupted to fight you in combat. Where they leave to party and you have to maybe get them back by battling them back to their senses so they rejoin your party. Are there any actual RPGs like this that aren't Visual Novels?

Best Erotic corruption games I've ever played:

Eroge VNs
#1 so far is "TS Mahou Shoujo Nao! 2nd!!" By Crooked Navel (Corrupted love-interest characters who battle you in combat because they were corrupted/brainwashed by an evil dude to fight the "good" organization).
#2 anything done by Maika (Everything they do is corruption almost)

RPGs:
#1 The Order of Light By Pervy Fantasy Productions. (This game has little to no artwork but themes are executed amazingly and the game doesn't end when you are corrupted, it ends when you complete the mission of the person that corrupted you).
#2 Corrupting Revenge By Pervy Fantasy Productions. (A Tacticle RPG where characters are corrupted in combat as part of the core gameplay).
#3 Sphilia's familiar (cuckolding corruption route).

I would love to find an actual RPG where the party members are corrupted to fight you in combat. Where they leave to party and you have to maybe get them back by battling them back to their senses so they rejoin your party. Are there any actual RPGs like this that aren't Visual Novels?

Do I have the game for you! (Probably) I've mentioned it before in earlier posts, but my favorite corruption RPG is "Aldo Senki" (アルド戦記). Just Google it, and you should be able to find the pixiv download links.

Gameplay-wise, I can't really speak to difficulty. There is a "cheat sword" available early on that I used pretty exclusively. If you're not using that, later maps have many, many units. This could make it more difficult, but also more annoying possibly.

Story-wise, I think it's exactly what you're looking for. You play as the king of a country at war with an Empire, and one of the Empire's generals brainwashes your units to fight for her. Eventually she even brainwashes the mc and then you start working for her with all your old (now corrupted) allies.

It's very long, and the most recent chapters (from 40 on) are much more story focused, with only small easy-win junk maps in between.

Hopefully that's enough info to decide if it's something you would like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!