Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

By black lilith game you mean this? http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE236737.html
There's corruption of the protagonist, but not of the magical girl (the protagonist is basically her sidekick)
While The evil woman is simply evil.

Mmm you know that is kind of cool, although i want a game/manga/novel where we have a hero that just says "fuck it" and decides to turn evil....wether he has good reasons or not doesn't matter. In this game from what i can see he is just some guy taken advantage of by the evil girl.

it's extremely unlikely that we'll be receiving something from lusterise for now....i have no idea why it has no news/updates at all. Usually they would release some side stories after the main game but we dont even get those side stories so talking about another sequel right now is abit...

This is depressing as i really love their work

Any word from Inoino (the games's artist)? Any teaser images or artwork? From what I've heard the previous Exstia games scenario writer is currently working on Kuroinu 2 so it may be a while before we get Exstia 4.

A while ago, I posted about a corruption game titled 洗隷の艦. Since then, it has received a short content update featuring a postgame mission and (I would assume) some new dialogue. All the torrents I've found for the game are still the base version. Is it unlikely that any of the torrents will be updated to the latest version?

Most likely you'll have to buy the game. Only things like an expansion will get a new torrent released. Then again if you liked the game then buying seems like a no issue.

I'm still sad that the kick starter didn't reach the tier to add Imperial Queen Disir to the game.

If I'm not wrong its
Emperor Sult in the previous goddess of spring's body (Loki's Mother?)
So twisted it definitely satisfies me in a few ways.

Last edited:
hopefully it's ready by december

Crooked navel just put an update out on twitter. It looks like he is going to be taking a new trial version to winter comiket this year so we probably shouldn't expect a completed game before January.

Crooked navel just put an update out on twitter. It looks like he is going to be taking a new trial version to winter comiket this year so we probably shouldn't expect a completed game before January.

So it's been delayed again... I'm getting a little salty about this haha. Remember when this game was supposed to be released this August? Pepperidge Farms remembers. I get that development, especially for a small indie team is difficult, but don't put out release day estimates if you're continually not making them.

So it's been delayed again... I'm getting a little salty about this haha. Remember when this game was supposed to be released this August? Pepperidge Farms remembers. I get that development, especially for a small indie team is difficult, but don't put out release day estimates if you're continually not making them.

actually, it says that the trial version will be published on futaket, not winter comet. And futaket is just around the corner, on 11.23. Through he did not say a official publish date, but I think December is quite possible since the voice actress he recruited have already finish their work. Let's be optimistic, and he did promise that more info will come after the futaket

actually, it says that the trial version will be published on futaket, not winter comet. And futaket is just around the corner, on 11.23. Through he did not say a official publish date, but I think December is quite possible since the voice actress he recruited have already finish their work. Let's be optimistic, and he did promise that more info will come after the futaket

I am extremely happy to be wrong!

Well, thank you good sir~
I'll play it as soon as I finished my Tetsu to Ra II...
Was delayed thanks to irl stuffs..

P.S.
Finally finished Tetsu to Ra II...

Btw, can someone confirm whether [TRIANGLE] En Ciel Rena that was released a year ago got corruption in it? I kinda forgot about it....
Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799