Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Hello i was wondering what happened to venus blood ? did they stop ?

Well , they just released gears of dragoon 2....
So we will need to wait for the next VB series....
I want the corruption one! Not the monster impregnation one!!!!! (Not that I hate it though :9)

Hmm, from the CG, there doesn't seem to be any evil costume change, but there's a lot of rape so maybe?

I hope so....
The picture I posted some time ago sure had it though...
Evil costume change that is...
Or I might just be mistaken..

About Venus Blood, is it like Final Fantasy (no relation between games), or is it a single big story? I'd like to start with Frontier...
Also, did anyone play it with agth/ith?

About Venus Blood, is it like Final Fantasy (no relation between games), or is it a single big story? I'd like to start with Frontier...
Also, did anyone play it with agth/ith?

Each series is independent of each other~~

fyi , half of the VB series are monster impregnation game , and the other half are corruption...

Monster Impregnation : Abyss , Chimera , Gaia
Corruption : Desire , Empire , Frontier , Hypno

And no , I didn't play it using agth/ith

:chuuni_bye:

Each series is independent of each other~~

fyi , half of the VB series are monster impregnation game , and the other half are corruption...

Monster Impregnation : Abyss , Chimera , Gaia
Corruption : Desire , Empire , Frontier , Hypno
Oh... good to know!

Personally , I love Venus Blood more though XD , I dunno why...

By the way....
I posted a corruption screenshot a long time ago to ask whether 珊海王の円環 has any corruption in it...
And some source said it has corruption...
I'm not going to look it up , since I try to avoid spoiler
I guess I'll try playing it.... Not sure when though... Playlist still so long...

Yes it has corruption. Some vampire dude I think

hi guys

can you recommend games/vns that have brainwashing/mc/corruption where the brainwashing/mc/corruption is carried out through machines of some sort? like in kangoku senkan or the prism games by pinpoint or the pink haired girl in the most recent divine heart sp

ty

hi guys

can you recommend games/vns that have brainwashing/mc/corruption where the brainwashing/mc/corruption is carried out through machines of some sort? like in kangoku senkan or the prism games by pinpoint or the pink haired girl in the most recent divine heart sp

ty

maybe this 1, not so sure yet.... https://vndb.org/v17158

There is corruption albeit only at the end for 淫欲魔法聖闘士 ~狙われしリナの淫靡な肢体~

From the CG set I saw...

exactly one image where the heroines skin turns brown and her outfit turns black. That's it :/

that is for 淫欲魔法聖闘士 ~狙われしリナの淫靡な肢体~

For 珊海王の円環 there is substantially more at least for the vampire person. I think he corrupted 3 girls?

that is for 淫欲魔法聖闘士 ~狙われしリナの淫靡な肢体~

For 珊海王の円環 there is substantially more at least for the vampire person. I think he corrupted 3 girls?

Speaking of 珊海王の円環, can anyone have save files (not sagaoz)or how to hack the game to level up faster so that we can stop playing the RPG part of the game? It troublesome to level up and battle bosses all the time.

Last edited:
Hey guys, so, this thread is mostly about eastern games, but why not i guess? If it's horribly wrong, someone can always delete it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So, there's this game called "Seeds of Chaos", where you play as a soldier who defeated the "Darkness" 5 years ago, and now lives peacefully in his village. That's not good enough? Well, guess who knocks at your door, and interrupts your peaceful life with your wife. Hint : NOT the chicken.
http://seeds-of-chaos.com/ Here's the link to their site, note that they're still in a very early alpha. I couldnt supprt them, but they gave me a beta version for spreading the word, so i guess they won't lynch me if i link it, you can grab the 0.0.05 instead of the public 0.0.03 here : https://mega.nz/#!CB5RRIYB!iEu5G83W1lsEhROZFPFVqitybNGjxdNHDWROsLBvu3U

Hey, I posted this already and it didn't seem to go through. I didn't get any message or warning from any moderator. I read the guidelines and I don't think I broke any rules. If I did please inform me! Sorry about the trouble. I'm new.

Anyway, I'm gonna rewrite the post. I've been playing corruption games for a few months now. I've played quite a bit! I'm looking for more :D If anyone has any good recommendations I'd love to hear some input from you guys.

I've played the following:

• Venus Blood Series
  • Armored Warrior Iris
  • Taimanin Yukikaze 1 and 2
  • Haiiro No Sora(Basically another venus blood)
  • Kuroinu
  • Janne 1 and 2
  • Haiboku no Injuu Hunter Gehhyouki Rei
  • Beat Blades Haruka
  • Crusade Heart Karen
  • Lunatic Angels

My favourite games are probably the bottom three. I LOVE fantasy, and corrupting holy characters. Venus Blood Chimera had a nice cute petite priestess, I LOVED HER. Crusade heart karen had another cute holy girl. Lunatic angels had a magical girl, which was my favourite and had amazing CG's and sound effects. I DEFINITELY recommend Lunatic Angels for anyone that hasn't played it. It's fairly new.

If anyone has any other good games I might like that'd be great. More than anything I like petite characters. There was always at least 1 in all the venusbloods so I enjoyed them all. Also, "Holy" characters(Divinities, Priestesses, Nuns, etc), or magical girls are loved. Tentacles and stuff are great too.

I've played the following:

• Venus Blood Series
  • Armored Warrior Iris
  • Taimanin Yukikaze 1 and 2
  • Haiiro No Sora(Basically another venus blood)
  • Kuroinu
  • Janne 1 and 2
  • Haiboku no Injuu Hunter Gehhyouki Rei
  • Beat Blades Haruka
  • Crusade Heart Karen
  • Lunatic Angels

Out of this list , there's 1 game that i've yet to play.... But have been wanting to play since a long time ago....

How could you find "Haiiro no Sora ni Ochita Tsubasa" ?! All the download links i found are ded... OAO

And by the way....
I think venus blood chimera , abyss , and gaia doesn't really count as a corruption game though.....

Out of this list , there's 1 game that i've yet to play.... But have been wanting to play since a long time ago....

How could you find "Haiiro no Sora ni Ochita Tsubasa" ?! All the download links i found are ded... OAO

And by the way....
I think venus blood chimera , abyss , and gaia doesn't really count as a corruption game though.....

I think those venus bloods very much count, Why not? Innocent girls turn to sluts. And it's quite hardcore. I like the series a lot and I'm pretty sure its well known for corruption

As for Haiiro no Sora, I got lucky I guess. Found it after a bunch of digging a long time ago. I can upload it somewhere probably. I just dunno how, or where to. If you show how I'd be happy to share with everyone. It took me a lot of searching to find a working torrent. I don't even rememebred where I found it. It was buried underneath dead torrent links on google. The game is basically like venus blood chimera. BUT, it's incredibly difficult to beat because there are forced challenges, that you won't understand. If you fail the challenge, game over. Thank GOD someone on reddit helped translate screenshots of the game.

Game wasn't overly impressive, BUT I do love angels. And corrupting them was really fun. I LOVE the scene where you break them. It's wonderful. Their lust basically becomes a physical copy of them with black wings and then fucks them. It's sort of like where the doppleganger copies the priestess's form in venus blood chimera and fucks her.

You seem to know all the games I've played!!! Have any recommendations? Please, i need more!

Last edited:
yeah i think there difirent types of corruption, 1 is morale corruption / degeneration.

Crusade Heart Karen(One of my favourite games as well. The pope is one of my favourite characters of any game. Reminds me of the priestess in venus blood chimera. I love cute holy characters like that. There's post corruption scenes for the pope girl and a full body transformation. Love it. Here's a link
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[141031][portion]-crusade-heart-karen-~juin-sennou-no-wana~-|-%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BB%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E3%83%8F%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3-%EF%BD%9E%E5%91%AA%E6%B7%AB%E6%B4%97%E8%84%B3%E3%81%AE%E7%BD%A0%EF%BD%9E-347784/
)

Sorry if this is wrong place to ask...
I tried downloading this, but it seems that it needs original disc. Tried searching, all links that contains patch seems died already... Any help?

Sorry if this is wrong place to ask...
I tried downloading this, but it seems that it needs original disc. Tried searching, all links that contains patch seems died already... Any help?

Oh. Are you getting an error that takes you to a website? You have to get a program that overrides the dcrm protection (I think this is what it is). It doesn't need the original disc. It knows you torrented it. Just need to get around the protection. Im on my way to work. If you cant find it by tonight. Ill try to link you what I got. But what I have came with some other game. So idk if its online anywhere.

Also sadness. Nobody has any good recommendations for me? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70