Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

and I read one interview about the development of saimin Z if it looks like octopus was involved and knew that the game has the spark that has all game shueshin saga jutsu of the jyaren studio I like how this guy gives it that special touch to games in which is involved after finishing with mobius knew nothing of the kind I hope to continue creating more projects
sorry for the bad English is not my native language
ps: anyone know anything about saimin bo is the only game my list missing along with the new lune title

Quick review of Sailor Element

Well it's taken a long time (roughly near two months and a half ) but the game had been released.

It's a bit short compared to other games but the corruption here is pretty good since I've read on a 2chan board that the writer was the writer on Tossen 3 from Heat Soft which is one of my favorite magical girl corruption game.

The corruption/ brainwashing scenario here is pretty good but I've always been sucker for sailor moon expy corruption ala Sailor Knights from Maika so in terms of scenario, I'd give it an A.

Some of it's shortcoming is that because it's a short game...you don't have many scenario to play with/ and to me it feels like the writer emphasize the Sailor Mercury expy more since you have two scenario/ ways after corrupting her to corrupt her partner (Sailor Mars expy) while corrupting the Mars expy first nets you only one post corruption scenario against the Mercury expy. (You can choose a different ending scenario with either the corrupt Mars or Mercury expy raping a guy but it's not as fun for me.

Also with just two heroine, the choice are rather limited, take one or the other or take both which is why I think Maika stuck with at least three heroine so they can have more choices but...then again it's a short game for the fraction of the price.

I also really didn't like the fact that story-wise the heroine are newbies that the main evil character outclass outright without any serious win on their side at all. While Maika and the Tosssen Series from Heat Soft may have gone overboard showing the heroine winning against monsters scenario after scenario before getting to the corruption/brainwashing bit, it pays to sort of establish the heroine a bit so when you DO corrupt her/them , it feels a bit like an accomplishment storywise, here it feels like your side was just toying with them and it's by your boss's good grace that they got corrupted instead of killed.

Nevertheless it's a good game and one worthy of replay. I hope Herencia keeps corruption game in the list of game type that they will produce since MAIKA has "retired".

Now onto waiting for Maika's Persona Driver & that dungeon corruption game. There's not going to be much to look forward to in 2015 with Maika's retirement...hope for TS MahoShojou Nao 2 but that's pretty slim chances so I may focus more on Brainwashing/Mind Control games more...

Quick review of Sailor Element

Well it's taken a long time (roughly near two months and a half ) but the game had been released.

It's a bit short compared to other games but the corruption here is pretty good since I've read on a 2chan board that the writer was the writer on Tossen 3 from Heat Soft which is one of my favorite magical girl corruption game.

The corruption/ brainwashing scenario here is pretty good but I've always been sucker for sailor moon expy corruption ala Sailor Knights from Maika so in terms of scenario, I'd give it an A.

Some of it's shortcoming is that because it's a short game...you don't have many scenario to play with/ and to me it feels like the writer emphasize the Sailor Mercury expy more since you have two scenario/ ways after corrupting her to corrupt her partner (Sailor Mars expy) while corrupting the Mars expy first nets you only one post corruption scenario against the Mercury expy. (You can choose a different ending scenario with either the corrupt Mars or Mercury expy raping a guy but it's not as fun for me.

Also with just two heroine, the choice are rather limited, take one or the other or take both which is why I think Maika stuck with at least three heroine so they can have more choices but...then again it's a short game for the fraction of the price.

I also really didn't like the fact that story-wise the heroine are newbies that the main evil character outclass outright without any serious win on their side at all. While Maika and the Tosssen Series from Heat Soft may have gone overboard showing the heroine winning against monsters scenario after scenario before getting to the corruption/brainwashing bit, it pays to sort of establish the heroine a bit so when you DO corrupt her/them , it feels a bit like an accomplishment storywise, here it feels like your side was just toying with them and it's by your boss's good grace that they got corrupted instead of killed.

Nevertheless it's a good game and one worthy of replay. I hope Herencia keeps corruption game in the list of game type that they will produce since MAIKA has "retired".

Now onto waiting for Maika's Persona Driver & that dungeon corruption game. There's not going to be much to look forward to in 2015 with Maika's retirement...hope for TS MahoShojou Nao 2 but that's pretty slim chances so I may focus more on Brainwashing/Mind Control games more...

Whoa!! Thanks for the link and review!!! I'll try it later (Since I haven't completed VB-H- Yet... Too complicated...) , and I personally think that TS Mahou Shoujo Nao 2 would appear sooner or later....
(er... perhaps later...)

Im looking for 2 games with MC theme: 催眠ゲイム from studiocharen and 染脳術2 from Nocturnum. Links i have found using google are all fake but perhaps someone here has these titles - if so, pls upload for the greater good ;)

i also like Kangoku Senkan 1,2,3 and Taimanin Yukikaze
i love your profile pic who is it

Ok, from the request thread in the Hentai Game forum for the Maika Sailor Knight 2 game, I've noted that there's at least 3-4 people who shares this "interest" and I thought that we might have a thread to talk about this while waiting for the game to be ripped.

I've posted some links to what corruption games is (written by one of our forum member aquaspirit39) if someone's interested in knowing more about it. And I might as well include brainwashing & mind control here since they're linked but mostly I want to talk about corruption game in particular.

http://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/an-incoming-trend-to-corruption/
http://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/understanding-the-beauty-of-corruption/
http://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/introduction-to-corruption-part-2/

So...let's get started....
What's your first corruption game that introduce you to this "interest"

Mine was Haitoku no Gakuen (the first one, not the sissie sequel, to this date I think Liquid never surpassed themselves). Its a classic demonic corruption game where you turned innocent girls (students and teacher) into your loyal slaves.

do you have anywhere i can download corruption games

is this site here you can find great content for anything that look just play the game you want to download yy safest thing you find clear thanks to shared how users of the community of the search engine anime-sharing this content found on page

is this site here you can find great content for anything that look just play the game you want to download yy safest thing you find clear thanks to shared how users of the community of the search engine anime-sharing this content found on page

Pd:sorry the bad english is not my native language

Pd:sorry the bad english is not my native language

problem is theres no sort by genre option here

I am wondering....
How long would it take for Akuochi Labyrinth to be shared here after its release....

Long time lurker, but I just can't find what I'm looking for after spending hours (have to stay secretive since the gf is around a lot LOL) and am looking for game recommendations. This thread seems to be the closest thing for this kinda thing... Thanks in advance!

To make things simpler, here's what I'm looking for in point form. Call me weird, but this is kinda what I want:

-Gradual corruption. Don't really care for what the endstate corrupted girl does, but I want to see a extraordinary emphasis on the progression such as increased sensitivity, wetness, or eroticism. Solo scenes are a plus.
-Female protagonist or POV. Not really necessary, but preferred.
-Sprites that show undergarments is a plus.
-Focus on a single girl, with maybe 2 side heroines. Too many characters would be a negative, but as long as there is a single focus on one heroine it's fine.
-No futanari, gender bending, gore, horror, grande body modifications, or loli....can maybe stand one scene of futanari/loli but it has to be like a temporary transformation, a loli side heroine, or something. Tentacles is sometimes okay, as long as it's not overly excessive.

Examples of games I liked: (try to suggest games that are not by these producers, that being maika, lilith, catwalk, or ail)
-Justice Blade 1 (the rest are pretty crap imo)
-Taimanin Asagi
-Princess Knight Janne
-Touka Chiru ~Shoujo Kenshi no Houfuku wa Doukoku ni Michite~
-Reiko (Ail)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
FINALLY!! AKUOCHI LABYRINTH IS OUT!!! SUCH BLISS~~~
:bliss:

btw , I don't think I could help you completebb...
Nothing came into mind that filled all those criterias... Sorry....

FINALLY!! AKUOCHI LABYRINTH IS OUT!!! SUCH BLISS~~~
:bliss:

btw , I don't think I could help you completebb...
Nothing came into mind that filled all those criterias... Sorry....

As long as there's a focus on gradual corruption (instead of after the corruption), a focus on one heroine (with 1-2 side heroines), and there's no weird stuff that i mentioned (loli, gender bending) then that's fine.

I think you'd really enjoy TS魔法少女なお! by Crooked Navel. There are two paths in it, the first one contains the gender bent main character and his escapades being a magical girl, everything seems to be going fine until you beat the game....

Then you unlock the 2nd path which is a combo of badguy PoV and Heroine(not the genderbent guy) PoV. One of the side character magical girls gets more or less a poof corruption at the start, but the the next half of the entire route is a slow burn corruption about secret perverting of the main characters magical girl girlfriend. Then the game gives you a nice long stretch where she's corrupted to show just how much she's changed too, but I think you'd be more interested in that first stretch of the 2nd route.

I think you'd really enjoy TS魔法少女なお! by Crooked Navel. There are two paths in it, the first one contains the gender bent main character and his escapades being a magical girl, everything seems to be going fine until you beat the game....

Then you unlock the 2nd path which is a combo of badguy PoV and Heroine(not the genderbent guy) PoV. One of the side character magical girls gets more or less a poof corruption at the start, but the the next half of the entire route is a slow burn corruption about secret perverting of the main characters magical girl girlfriend. Then the game gives you a nice long stretch where she's corrupted to show just how much she's changed too, but I think you'd be more interested in that first stretch of the 2nd route.

Hmm I was looking at this one but I wasn't sure because of the gender bending (something I really don't like). If I get this game I would probably just get a save file to start the second route and ignore the first.

I'm trying out stuff by witchflame, but out of all the PoVs I really dislike male. I'd prefer 3rd person (and especially female) PoV anyday.

Disregard that last comment, I finally got it to work. Unfortunately, the game is quite lacking. The corruption happens way too fast and there's just not much scene with the post-corrupted heroines. I mean, why is it you have H-Scenes that have multiple heroines pre-corrupted but none post-corrupted? All the heroines pretty much have like three scenes post-corrupted and only one have them done something evil. It's really disappointing. Though, I do like the character's designs, the corrupted form pretty much only changes the color of their clothes, hair and eyes but it did the job effectively (Unlike Mahou Shoujo Nao, which seems to do its best in making the corrupted form look creepy) and some of the post-corrupted heroines were pretty cool like the Noah girl who went from cute and selfless to cute and psycho. If only the game had done more, really disappointing.
I really wish corruption games would give us more scenes with the corrupted heroines beside H-Scene, having them interact with each other. That would make the games so much better.

Happy new year everyone, hoping for some good Corruption game in 2015 (even without Maika around anymore)

As for TS Mahou Shojo Nao, I sort of like the really elaborate evil costume (it's stated that it's pretty much a fetish costume that the evil protagonist wants girls to wear) Some time color switch for evil costume works (In lots of Maika heroine stuff) but sometime they DO feel lazy.

Anyhow there is a new game by Lusterise who DO have experience with corruption game. I'm hoping for something like PrismSaber from 2011, but with just one heroine present, it may not be likely. The art looks very good though

http://lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia/index.html

Oh and speaking of TS Mahou Shojo Nao... I got curious and look at the author's website only to find....

http://crookednavel.sblo.jp/

TS Mahou Shojo Nao Bunnys....

Apparently it's a quick side scenario (2 CGS only) given with the main game at a Winter Doujinshi events he will sell in. The release date is apparently two days ago (30/12/2014). I can only hope someone rips it OR.... he puts it in to the sequel... which he tweeted is coming along...it'll be fun....

(Some sample Chara CG at a chinese website)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3458923089

Hoping for a sequel in 2015....

Happy new year everyone, hoping for some good Corruption game in 2015 (even without Maika around anymore)

As for TS Mahou Shojo Nao, I sort of like the really elaborate evil costume (it's stated that it's pretty much a fetish costume that the evil protagonist wants girls to wear) Some time color switch for evil costume works (In lots of Maika heroine stuff) but sometime they DO feel lazy.

Anyhow there is a new game by Lusterise who DO have experience with corruption game. I'm hoping for something like PrismSaber from 2011, but with just one heroine present, it may not be likely. The art looks very good though

http://lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia/index.html
Charadesign is good at least, that's a good start :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?