Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Yay, it's out

That puts it at almost 1 month wait (June 22 almost 23 where I'm at) (Launch date in Japan: May 23)

A little faster from Sailor Knight 2 by 1 week or so...

Also, put me up for a Tetra sequel with the red girl corrupted this time or maybe a Street Fighter/ DOA5/Tekken/ KOF hybrid corruption game. That's gotta be a genre MAIKA hasn't mined yet.

Reactions: espiekerella
Yay, it's out

That puts it at almost 1 month wait (June 22 almost 23 where I'm at) (Launch date in Japan: May 23)

A little faster from Sailor Knight 2 by 1 week or so...

Also, put me up for a Tetra sequel with the red girl corrupted this time or maybe a Street Fighter/ DOA5/Tekken/ KOF hybrid corruption game. That's gotta be a genre MAIKA hasn't mined yet.
this new game red costumed girl looks strong.

I just finished Bladeranger and will do a more thorough review on it later but overall the game was decent...though compared to past Maika corruption game, it felt a bit lackluster.

Anyhow, I just saw in the Hentai Game section an old obscure mind control game from a Maika Subsidiaries that is hard to find so I'd think I'd post it here.

The game is 機動少女プリティギア by Maika-P.

I think it's a sub-brand of Maika 10 years back that have more Moe art in their game

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ese-050225-[multi-hosting]-機動少女プリティギア-231591/

It's about cyborg-esque girls and you play as the "Tuxedo Kamen" coming to help them against an evil org.. There is mind-control enslavement of all the girls like current Maika game but it is by the evil org led by a female villain for a Bad-end for your protagonist but there's also a Harlem end where you turn everyone into your eager slave as well (It was very short and involves a wish if I remember it correctly.

Try this hidden gem for yourself.

Yea this Maika P game is pretty good, as far as i remember its mind control through some kind of "Death Note" ;) - whatever the dude writes in it becomes reality.

Dark Princess updated. Here. Update comp, the topmost one. Problem is that it is password protected.

That one is actually 'completion' patch for people who bought the 'demo' at ComiKet before.

Pretty sure the DLSite version (i.e. the ones found online) are 'completed'

do you know why i can't choose the second to last choice in blade ranger.... i pick all other choice already...

You need to be more specific, is this in the title screen? Is it a game route choice?

IF you can't describe it, maybe a screenshot will help.

Concept art for Persona Driver is now on Maika website....
http://www.media-box.ne.jp/top01.html

I'd have to say I like the costume and it gives off a very Kamen Rider girls armor...

So....I'd say an October/November release which will translate to Dec or a Christmas present for us if we're lucky

My Impression on Bladeranger

The 2nd offering by Maika in heroine corruption game for the year 2014 with a third ( A Persona Driver sequel) being planned & hopefully announced soon, this review is probably very subjective in terms of goods & bad and hopefully will not deter anyone from trying the game if you are a fan of corruption game.

Overall, the game feels pretty formulaic, by the book & average to me even though it has the trapping of Justice Blade (another MaikaSentai heroine corruption game) .It’s a decent game though after playing it though I don’t think it’ll be as replayed by me as much as say the two Sailor Knight games or Tetrastar or the four Justice Blade games.

What I liked.

1.I do like it that unlike Justice Blade, we got some scenes of the team forming and what the girls are like prior to being Bladeranger and such if only briefly. Also the prequel story that focuses on the Bladeranger& set up the environment/ backstory is mercifully short & you can focus on Ichiro the protagonist right away, which unlike Justice Blade 3,Zero, you have to slog through one round of the story first before getting to enslave the girls.

2. That we get some fan input in creating scenario, I’m still half convinced that the clone-baby of the Blue Girl is from a fan since it hasn’t been a recycle like the scenario for the other girls, it feels quite fresh.

3. That there is SOME “vague” reference to the Great Leader from Justice Blade (The main character is told that there was once a legendary Great Leader who defeated /corrupted the Sentai girls opposing him though “Something” happened so that Earth Jade weren’t able to take over the world since then.

What I disliked or think could have been done another way.

1.A very jumbled overall story

To elaborate, the game gives us choices/routes and then try to tie it all together by having you gain something to advance the storyline of one route in another route and the explanation for why you can do that is only explained in one route which you will eventually play. This sort of stunt the game in that you have to replay the game on another route if the route you’re on says you can’t go further & the hints of where to go can seem pretty vague even if you know Japanese.
Also, by trying to tie all the routes together, it makes you wonder which route’s version of the protagonist is the main one, & what actually happened in it, did the mad scientist assistant die or is she alive & your lover or just a friend, how did you gain revenge on all the Bladeranger and the female great leader, etc. Also why can’t you corrupt the red in one route (other than the fact that you did in other routes and the ending in each route didn’t elaborate on what happened to the characters not focused on leaving it hanging a bit and this continues to the harlem epilogue where you don’t know which version you are and how you corrupt all the Bladeranger since it seems to be another world ,or another scenario. In short, whoever oversee the overall story structure made a jumbled mess out of it trying to tie everything together where he should have done as previous Maika game in making sure each route has a full ending showing which member you corrupt, which is humiliated/rape,etc.
It’s many great scenario put together through what I think is a jumble of a story, it needs a stronger structure or a main branch to organize the story and not make me confused.

2. Story concept (minor gripe)

This is more of a personal preference but due to the story being basically an erotic/H- revenge story, itsorts of colors the story in that the protagonist only sees the corrupted or brainwashed heroine as only a loaded gun. I don’t think there’s any scene that shows the corrupted/brainwashed girls acting aseager servants/ lieutenant to aiding the protagonist’s schemes. In past Maika game, the protagonist is motivated by lust, desire & ambition to get the heroic girls under his control, conquer them to be his personal play thing or his eager subordinates which helps the tone of the previous games which appeals to me. I’m pretty sure that there are those who likes revenge story with mind control or corruption but to me, it doesn’t mix well.

3.Maika reusing Corruption Scenario

Having played lots of Maika game, some corruption scenario for the heroine can be the same but some of them do have minute difference due to the character’s backstory but for Spear White (The commander) her corruption scenario is roughly 99% the same as the one from Patreisser game last year (the Mantis red one) if I remember right. They really should do something than reuse the scenario considering Spear White’s character have Survivor’s guilt from the death of her old team which is unique and something to corrupt her/ turn her into a slave could have been created from that.

Also perhaps they could have varied the “modify the girl physically & mentally brainwash/ corrupt her on a lab table via tentacles/ mechanical wiring” bit a little. I mean there are other methods that’s just as erotic such as maybe a cocoon (for organic transformation into monster girls) or maybe a womb/fetus with the girl in a fetus curl position. This ties into….

What I wish could have been done….
(This is not what I dislike but what I wish they would have done

1. I was hoping that the corruption scene would relate to the Blade Ranger’s personality or job shown but it was very generic in a sense that it could have been done to any heroine unlike say Sailor Knight 2’s Gold Heart (Orange Venus stand in) or the small Pink Sailor GarnetteChibiUsa’s stand in whose corruption are based on their story, relationship with others.

2. The clone-baby of the Blue girl : although the scenario IS fresh, I still didn’t like the clone-baby scenario that much, I hate diapers on grown girls and the baby talk (goo googahgah) from the clone outside from her saying Oniichan (big brother) is very annoying making the merge between the clone & original not so good in my opinion, this is just a personal gripe but I WOULD have like them to age the clone mentally to say an elementary school girl who acts as a nice obedient little sister having puppy love with her “big brother” so that the merge would feel more erotic as the blue girl switch personality in mid-sentence,etc Either that or give the yellow one the Oniichan scenario which they didn’t, they still haven’t done so for any short “loli”-esque character in any game (JB Zero, Tetrastar, even Sailor Knight 2, no Oniichan fetish that can really be satisfied.

3. An extremely minor annoyance: They have to call the evil version: BladeBlack (color)? That feels weird already with the main three but for the Spear White become Spear Black White, now that’s a very contradictory name that really doesn’t feel evil but instead feels stupid. Call them Dark Blade or Jade Blade or something.
Overall, like I said, it was a decent game but nothing memorable, personally I’m hoping for a better showing from the Persona Driver sequel. A 6.5/10 for me.

Hey, can anyone get Seisenki Valkyrie Sisters? It's said that I need to use RSLE loader to run it but everytime I try, it said "Run Fail!". Does anyone know how to fix this?
Also, Crimson Lunatics by Triangle doesn't work. Ith can't hook it. Is there any way to fix this?

I have Crimson Lunatic but haven't opened it yet, could I ask what Ith is Is it something to mount to Virtual Drive like Ultra ISO?

No clue on Seisenki Valkyrie Sisters, Sorry.

Anyone played Escalayer before? The remake is coming this month. Is it a big potential for corruption in that game? Saw corruption doujin on the title before, so just wondering

I'm sort of wondering that as well, I HAVE seen character art picture of the "corrupted" Escalayer which is like the one in the corruption Doujin but I'm not sure if that character art is a fan-made one or not.

If there is corruption, it might be in a small route or something.

Hey, can anyone get Seisenki Valkyrie Sisters? It's said that I need to use RSLE loader to run it but everytime I try, it said "Run Fail!". Does anyone know how to fix this?
Also, Crimson Lunatics by Triangle doesn't work. Ith can't hook it. Is there any way to fix this?
to run
Seisenki Valkyrie Sisters you need to use no region patch and i think some no dvd, dont remember very well

Aside from Maika's Persona Driver that will be coming out in probably the 4th quarter,
Portion has released news that they will have a new corruption game , a sequel to the Divine Heart Makina/ Karen series called

Crusader Heart Karen

(Unfortunately, their website hasn't updated yet but someone on 2chan's corruption thread posted a scan... I found a site that have some prelim chara art for it.)

http://portiondh.no-mania.com/

It's sort of taking the henshin heroine concept of Karen and mix with the RPG fantasy element. The heroine is also called Karen and looks like her but it's probably a new continuity. The scan I saw at 2chan promotes the game as a corruption game so.... corruption via monster/ Dark Lord THIS time?

Rejoice comrades! Dual Tail has announce new game VenusBlood -Hypno- that has corruption by hypnosis

It seems there is mind control game by some new studio planned for November, a long wait but it looks good. Still no announcement about the new titles from Studio Jyaren or Staffing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!