Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Inka Gakuen is a sequel to the series that Maika has been doing in the early-mid 2000s , I forgot what they're called at the moment but it's based on Office Ladies and such and you can move around designated places in order to encounter events (something that is non-existent in current Maika game which are more visual novels) It is also one of the few Maika game that I know of that focus completely on high school girl using MC/Brainwashing.

Plot is that you've just found out that your missing dad (one of the previous game's protagonist) is of a secret bloodline with a skill to turn women into slave and that you are now going to be tested to see if you have what it takes to take your place in the family's secret empire over Japan. To do so, working with a choosable partner in one of the girls you can selected who are all daughters of the previous game's heroine/female targets, you must enslave as much of the girls in your high school before other competitors for the place (the girls you didn't selected) beats you to it. Of course you can also enslave your competitor (since they're girls) if you make the right choice in the route you played.

It's a very good Maika game that has a certain degree of hardness to it in that you might need a guide to show you what to do to reach 100% complete.

talking about old games my favorite is the original saimin jutsu when first look was an ordeal because it was rather the links were dead when I got it and could not run it because my OS was not supported (the game is compatible with window xp and earlier) I had to get a virtual machine with windows xp iso to play on Japanese XD was very difficult

I apologize for the translations again hahahaha my native language is not English Spanish
please advise if my comment was not understood to correct

Heres a walkthrough for InkaGakuenTaisen http://www.fatalflag.sakura.ne.jp/complete/ingaku.html.

Another great older Maika title with corruption and mind control(sort of) is Revenger Zero - the MC element is more subtle than usual *zap* "youre my sex slave", its more about manipulating emotions and sexual arousal rather than giving straight commands.

Redorc

tried to download the torrent file of the game using the link that you posted here but its not working.

it tries to connect to peers but it never moves from there. is anyone seeding it??? anyone else tried to download it and had the same problem. thanks!

by chance someone knows why Blackrainbow not continuous with saimin jutsu series. the last game created for them in this series is gitai saimin was cast in 2010 had understood that they had the right of this series but the series is being continued by fudagaki someone Blackrainbow know if you sold the rights or something sorry for my bad English XD

so about Inka Gakuen Taisen

does anyone knows if this game works with agth??? here the games works fine but once i attach it to agth the game doesnt open anymrore.

so is there a work around it??? any h code for it??? thanks.

Dear Bjremix123 : Black Rainbow released Saiminjutsu 3 last year so there you go for a new game to play. Not too sure if any link is active since it's been a few months.

Dear Bjremix123 : Black Rainbow released Saiminjutsu 3 last year so there you go for a new game to play. Not too sure if any link is active since it's been a few months.
seriously did not know any of that thank you very much for the info I'll get back to look XD seriously expected to continue this series

I think that game is more Alien/ Tentacle monster rape more than mind control/ corruption. Though I wouldn't mind a corruption/ mind control type via host-parasite type of game . Just make it an all female ship like Vandread or something and we're all good.:D

Inka Gakuen is a sequel to the series that Maika has been doing in the early-mid 2000s , I forgot what they're called at the moment but it's based on Office Ladies and such and you can move around designated places in order to encounter events (something that is non-existent in current Maika game which are more visual novels) It is also one of the few Maika game that I know of that focus completely on high school girl using MC/Brainwashing.

Huh, this makes me want to find all those games in the Ryoujoku series again. I thought I had them already, but I must have cleared them off my HDD at some point and forgotten about it. In retrospect, I think that was a mistake. After all, how am I going to get all the references to old games they do with the "victim" girls in their sentai games, if I forget what happened in all those old games? :P

To be honest i would love new game from Maika similar to Inka Gakuen Taisen or Revenger Zero. All these sentai/magical girl games are fine but theyre so similar its getting a bit stale.
As for newest Lilith title...unfortunately it looks like utter shit - i dont find freaky aliens raping girls arousing. Also the art style seems different(worse), like its drawn by completely different artist.

To be honest i would love new game from Maika similar to Inka Gakuen Taisen or Revenger Zero. All these sentai/magical girl games are fine but theyre so similar its getting a bit stale.
As for newest Lilith title...unfortunately it looks like utter shit - i dont find freaky aliens raping girls arousing. Also the art style seems different(worse), like its drawn by completely different artist.

Well I guess Maika has been on more of a tokusatsu flavored mind control/corruption game rush since 2013 starting with Sailor Knight. With Bladeranger out, it'll be four games of this type in a row which might be getting a little too similar for some.

I don't mind it of course and I don't mind if they go back to the Inka Gakuen (high-school setting) or the Office Lady setting or the Housewife infidelity type setting game also although I have to admit that there's a limit on what type of scenario that you can do with it unless the MC has some sort of fantasy power like in the current Maika game. What I hope they don't do is non-MC/corruption game, I think Maika has SOME type of those game if I'm not mistaken (koakuma Lisa, Gakuen Triangle) and they're not exactly stand out against other brands without their usual Mind control/corruption bent.

[MENTION=21073]deathranger[/MENTION] ;
I dunno about Gakuen Triangle but Koakuma Lisa was pretty decent soft nukige. However, I doubt that people who usually do soft ero will spare Maika product a glance since it is known for making hard ero.

To be honest i would love new game from Maika similar to Inka Gakuen Taisen or Revenger Zero. All these sentai/magical girl games are fine but they so similar its getting a bit stale.
I think they understand this and that is why they try to get users/buyers to participate in contributing ideas for their next game.

Ok, I'll admit that I didn't play Koakuma Lisa, judging from the HCG and the promotional story description, it looks like a normal sex-game so I didn't download it when I had the chance ( my net was very slow those days)... could you give me a story summary?
Is there some sort of MC/corruption that is in this game so that it might warrant a second look if someone ever re upload the game?

As for Gakuen Triangle or am I misremembering it with another Maika game (need to confirm(, I got bored playing it and used a 100 % save I downloaded and checked out some H-Scene and they don't seem to have any MC part like the Ryojoku series or Inka Gakuen that Maika had been doing so this might also be another misconception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.