Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Well THAT was quick.......guess it's time to lock myself in my room again.:D

Hope that the sequel addressed the problem I had with the original game.

I will see you people later.:)

I had the same problem with the first Exs Tia, since i cannot read japanese i need to use ITH to translate into english. But with both Exs Tia's game ITH cannot translate anything..
Do you have an idea how to get it to work, or do you have another software that could translate this game ?

Thank you !

Going to try my luck here since this is a dedicated thread...

I am looking for an old game called BestieWalzer by Suiren(also known as Defutuya):
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ040587.html

Anyone know where I might have luck to find this? I vaguely remember playing it...or it might be the previous game "Henbou no Bansan" which I already found(pretty sure the scenes that I remember are actually from BestieWalzer instead); anyways...made a request thread for this on AS long time ago, but no luck/respond =(

Sorry, I've never seen this game or doujin before and considering it was released in 2008, I don't think you're going to have much luck finding a download torrent or site.

Re:Exstia 2...... quick review, :very very good, I'm pretty sure they can pump out another sequel IF they want to with another Exstia, make it a trilogy. I'd give it a 9 1/2 because they missed a very very good point in the story BUT....maybe they're saving it for the sequel.

I'll explain what it is when I get to make a long rant about it.

Wow you people finish ex tia so quickly! I am facing certain problems with the game though... after a certain scene at the start there is an unknown error... This caused me to remain stuck in the game unable to proceed. Do any of u know how to overcome this error? Is there perhaps a patch to solve it just like the previous ex tia?

Sorry, I've never seen this game or doujin before and considering it was released in 2008, I don't think you're going to have much luck finding a download torrent or site.

Re:Exstia 2...... quick review, :very very good, I'm pretty sure they can pump out another sequel IF they want to with another Exstia, make it a trilogy. I'd give it a 9 1/2 because they missed a very very good point in the story BUT....maybe they're saving it for the sequel.

I'll explain what it is when I get to make a long rant about it.

Oops... I'm not finished yet....
I'm savouring the taste of every corruption there is ....
:chuuni_bye:

I had the same problem with the first Exs Tia, since i cannot read japanese i need to use ITH to translate into english. But with both Exs Tia's game ITH cannot translate anything..
Do you have an idea how to get it to work, or do you have another software that could translate this game ?

Thank you !

I had the same problem with Extia 1 and 2. Everything came out as gobbledygook instead of displaying properly as japanese characters, so ITH couldn't grab the actual text to translate.

I was able to fix the problem by installing in Japanese mode and then setting my format (i.e. dates and times format) to "Japanese" in the "Region and Language" tab when i played the game. Even if my entire windows was set to Japanese with Vistalizer, the text would display incorrectly if the format wasn't "Japanese". Give it a shot, hopefully it'll work for you.

Finished Exs Tia 2 just now....

Sequel is highly possible

Considering there should be 2 shittenous left~~~

Exstia 2

I like sequel in a corruption game if they’re well done since they can help to focus on the old corrupted heroine from the first game and have new heroine to corrupt as well which is why games like Sailor Knight 2, Justice Blade 3 holds a special place in my heart . For some game like this one since there was only one heroine to corrupt last game, they had to go with the good ending where she never got corrupted and we get to play her corruption all over again alongside the newcomer.

Good

That the artist is still InoIno who design the new Red Exstia Reece. The Exstia side game has other artist do the CG and while some of it was satisfactory to me, they don’t compare to InoIno.

The combat system that was so abysmal to me in the original game has been overhauled and is now actually winnable

The interaction between the two Exstia characters makes the game better than the original since there is someone for the heroine to interact and play off aside from the male character unlike the original game.

The corruption and the brainwashing scenes are pretty good up to great, though I DO have a bit of gripe with some scenario not being like I expected as detailed below but this does not mean that I dislike the scenario they gave us. I particularly like the memory alteration/ Princess training/brainwashing scenario done with Reece since it plays up her princess aspect. I also like the fact that they have Exstia (Marina, Blue)’s evil side which is a brown girl version of her evil form in the first game come to life and help corrupts her if you make the wrong decision.

Could be better

As stated above, I sort of feel that the scenario used for corruption, while good isn’t what I hope it was. For both girls, it happens because of them losing to their own carnal desire amplified by the evil seed in the game that triggers the corruption which is good but with how the story narrative was going, I was lead to think that the corruption would come from another reason.
For Marina (Exstia Blue) I was thinking that they would use her frustration at being sidelined/ unable to transform and her jealously at losing her boyfriend to the new Exstia Reece to be the MAIN reason she goes evil this time, since they were having her mull a lot about him fucking Reece, being with her all the time, and they DID have Marina get angry over this once she went evil and she got payback by raping Reece turning her into her slave.

For Reece (Exstia Red) The various interaction that she had with the male protag, (dates and fucking him) leads her to really like him made me come to think that if you chose for Marina to reject her evil side and regain her transformation ability that Reece would resent having to share the male protag with Marina and go evil wanting to have the male protag for herself.
Again, this does not detract from how they actually went evil in each scenario, it is satisfactory.

Also like the first game, there are MANY secondary evil form that are shown in event HCG only that I wish would have chara art/stand art.

The head villain of this game is also a pretty generic bastard this time and not as charismatic as the one from the last game.
Also there are no wolves amongst sheep scenario that I definitely like in corruption game so that is definitely a bit of a minus but not as much as my biggest complaint

My biggest complaint that I have for this game is that…..
There are NO double corruption scenario end, whether it be Marina corrupting Reece or Reece corrupting Marina so that they are both in their evil form together with a double evil transformation in a scenario. Now THAT is the most disappointing thing this game has to offer. THIS is what kept the game from being a 10/10 in my eye since I can overlook most of my other gripe. Oh well, maybe for the next or final end game they can have a scenario where both or maybe all three gets corrupted and show it in an extensive scenario.

So I’d give this game a score of roughly 9 ½ out of 10. A little better than the original game and a pretty good start to 2016. Wizard Links and other corruption game (if there are any more slated for 2016) is going to have work pretty hard to be equal to this game.

Hope for yet another sequel
The Exstia game seems to be a franchise for Lusterise now what with a sequel and DLC side stories so I’m thinking that they can and will do more sidestories AND another sequel to end it as a trilogy. After all the story just have the two Exstia repelling another invasion by the big bad’s general and the big bad himself hasn’t even shown up yet so it’s fertile ground for another Exstia to be born and made into a 3 girl team.

So what do I want, a new Exstia AND a triple corruption in one or more scenario using more than one corrupted form. An example would be make the event only corrupted form shown in these 2 game into stand chara so that you get more than just an evil HCG ending. An example is using the design that Marina got when she got turned into a plant girl in Game1 and Reece who got turn into a bee girl in Game 2 as a scenario where they are corrupted together aside from their devil corrupted form.
Also, I really want an evil male protagonist as a proxy to play as, so either maybe turn the male protag evil via an evil seed or have a new male protag who finds out about the two /three Exstia and their sexual arrangement with the original male char and wants the girl and the world for himself thus he wants to turn them + the Hakase and the so-called rival girl general Asarin, evil and obedient to him.

I also like the fact that they have Exstia (Marina, Blue)’s evil side which is a brown girl version of her evil form in the first game come to life and help corrupts her if you make the wrong decision.

Did you mean.....
The RIGHT decision ?
Gehehe
:chuuni_kira:
My biggest complaint that I have for this game is that…..
There are NO double corruption scenario end, whether it be Marina corrupting Reece or Reece corrupting Marina so that they are both in their evil form together with a double evil transformation in a scenario.
^^^^^^^^^
EXACTLY
And here I actually tried to find that ending , only to realize in the end that my CG is 100% completed...
:chuuni_peek:

I know these are not the exactly the same genre but they have some kind of "corruption" too and look good.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=878751 (BISHOP is my favorite brand) I miss MAIKA :(
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=860989 (This one looks pretty good)
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=879392 (I don't know if this one is going to be good or terrible, i'm not a fan of hardcore violence in the CGs but the character design looks good)

Well... When you said corruption , did you mean the "moral degeneration" kind , or actually fallen into evil ( as in turned into evil) ...
Because you see....
I'm kinda interested on the 2nd one on that list
:chuuni_message:

The BISHOP one is more like the "moral degeneration" but i recommend you give it a try, BISHOP games are really good in quality and about the second one i'm not sure i think this game have a little of both.

Also, I really want an evil male protagonist as a proxy to play as, so either maybe turn the male protag evil via an evil seed or have a new male protag who finds out about the two /three Exstia and their sexual arrangement with the original male char and wants the girl and the world for himself thus he wants to turn them + the Hakase and the so-called rival girl general Asarin, evil and obedient to him.

I actually would like to see the MC getting an evil route (Partly due to him being so plain that I think even NTR fan would find no fun at all when bad things happen to him and partly due to the villain being equally plain). The game also really makes me interested in the corrupted heroines not joining the bad guys, but instead be the third faction fighting both the hero and villain.

Maybe in the next game, they could have the heroine get corrupted due to jealousy as the main reason and goes "Screw the world, all I care about is my boyfriend" (Basically, going all yandere) and you can decide to be evil with her or not. In Mahou Shoujo Nao, we got corrupted heroines being friends with each others. That's fine and all but I still would like to see the corrupted heroines being rivals, each keep trying to gain the MC's favor.

That could be the plot of the "Evil route" in the next game. The two heroines from previous games have been corrupted but they hate each other's gut so the MC has to get them to work together while he corrupts the remaining heroines.

As for the game itself, the corruption is good. I really love the corrupted forms of both heroines (Marina's is better in my opinion). Then again, it's Inoino so that shouldn't be a surprise. However, I feel like it's not much a corruption game but a nukige with corruption endings. I guess it's because the corrupted heroines don't really do much. It's just two H-Scenes then game over (Kinda like most Inoino's doujin, actually). Also, like you said, no routes with both heroines being corrupted. So, overall, I think it's good but I also think it can do a lot more. They should get rid of the gameplay as well, in my opinion, it's really uneccessary.

As for Wizard Links,... I don't know, it doesn't seem really interesting (That Olfena girl looks really cute, though).

I know these are not the exactly the same genre but they have some kind of "corruption" too and look good.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=878751 (BISHOP is my favorite brand) I miss MAIKA :(
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=860989 (This one looks pretty good)
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=879392 (I don't know if this one is going to be good or terrible, i'm not a fan of hardcore violence in the CGs but the character design looks good)

The second one looks like it has potential (However, if that black knight guy is supposed to be the MC then I think he's too "edgy).

Last edited:
I had the same problem with Extia 1 and 2. Everything came out as gobbledygook instead of displaying properly as japanese characters, so ITH couldn't grab the actual text to translate.

I was able to fix the problem by installing in Japanese mode and then setting my format (i.e. dates and times format) to "Japanese" in the "Region and Language" tab when i played the game. Even if my entire windows was set to Japanese with Vistalizer, the text would display incorrectly if the format wasn't "Japanese". Give it a shot, hopefully it'll work for you.

This really helps, thank you. I thought since my system locale is Japanese it is enough. Turns out you have to turn the format into Japanese as well.

Sorry if this is wrong thread to do so, but does anyone have a list of recommendation for the game for this kind of genre?

Sorry if this is wrong thread to do so, but does anyone have a list of recommendation for the game for this kind of genre?

This

^^^
It might help a bit

P.S.

After I finished Exs-Tia I felt a great deficiency of corruption material inside me...
Someone ...
Anyone...
Anything new....
Please...
:chuuni_slump:

This

^^^
It might help a bit

P.S.

After I finished Exs-Tia I felt a great deficiency of corruption material inside me...
Someone ...
Anyone...
Anything new....
Please...

Well, you can read some doujin (Actually, talking about doujin, I know inoino is making eroges right now but I still want to see more of his doujin).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!