Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Thanks for the answer anyways, may i ask how much time you invested / where you started?

Just use ITH and TA and you will be fine. Sure, you will be confused at first but the thing about corruption games is that their plot is never complicated, it's quite easy to figure out the meaning by context.

I started out with zero knowledge in Japanese and I (think) did fine.

Also, to everyone else, what is your opinion on evil costume change? Do you like them? How do you think the evil costume should be done? Which game do you think have the best evil costume? And which do you think have the worst?

For me:

The best: Venus Blood series.

The worst: Crimson Lunatics (I like them at first but on second playthough, the ones on the two main heroines look stupid and the ones on the other two look fine but there's nothing that convey "These are costumes that symbolize them turning evil".

Last edited:
Also, to everyone else, what is your opinion on evil costume change? Do you like them? How do you think the evil costume should be done? Which game do you think have the best evil costume? And which do you think have the worst?

Well.... For me, i'd say that without an evil costume change , the "satisfaction of successful corruption" i receive would lost 80% of it's value..... Sad right :/

I don't really have any preference of how it should be done , so as long as after the heroine turned evil & the costume changed , it's good enough for me....

The worst: Crimson Lunatics (I like them at first but on second playthough, the ones on the two main heroines look stupid and the ones on the other two look fine but there's nothing that convey "These are costumes that symbolize them turning evil".

Well , I agree about Venus Blood being the best , but I also love the way crimson lunatics presents it's corruption scenario , it's concept is out of the box , and i love it
I wouldn't say "the worst" when it comes to costume change . But i'll give a bit of a minus score for stuff like : "corrupted into a monster / a being with weird stuff all over her body" instead of an ordinary evil costume change

Well , I agree about Venus Blood being the best , but I also love the way crimson lunatics presents it's corruption scenario , it's concept is out of the box , and i love it

I like Crimson Lunatics for trying to tell an actual story (Though, admittedly it got confusing near the end for me) and blue girl route is quite unique. I also like the "Pre vs Corrupted Heroines" scenes. That's one of the hightlights of the game for me(Especially the Corrupted Heroines' taunts, they're just so amusing). More games should do something like that, the only one I know beside this one is Sailor Knight 2.

I wouldn't say "the worst" when it comes to costume change . But i'll give a bit of a minus score for stuff like : "corrupted into a monster / a being with weird stuff all over her body" instead of an ordinary evil costume change

Yeah, agree to that. The Divine Heart series had plenty of those. The only reason I didn't put it in the worse category is because I really like the "Butterfly Girl" in Crusader Heart whose name I can't remember.

Just use ITH and TA and you will be fine. Sure, you will be confused at first but the thing about corruption games is that their plot is never complicated, it's quite easy to figure out the meaning by context.

I started out with zero knowledge in Japanese and I (think) did fine.

For me:

I totally agree that venus blood series especially desire and empire have one of the best if not the best transformed heroine. I think herencia's sailor element is actually also quite good in terms of its art so I am looking forward to their game in feb and march.

Btw does any1 know if gears of dragoon 2 by ninetails,who also released venus blood, will have any corruption in it?

Btw does any1 know if gears of dragoon 2 by ninetails,who also released venus blood, will have any corruption in it?

I doubt it. The first game didn't have any corruption in it and out of all the Venus Blood games Ninetails have worked on, only one has corruption in it (Desire).

I doubt it. The first game didn't have any corruption in it and out of all the Venus Blood games Ninetails have worked on, only one has corruption in it (Desire).

Wait what?!
What are you talking about?!

:chuuni_no:

There are 4!! 4!!
Desire , Empire , Frontier , Hypno

P. S.

https://twitter.com/exet_dot
It seems like a new rpg-maker based corruption monmusu game is in it's development stage...

Regarding my opinion on evil costume for corrupted heroines

Like other people said, I like having them since it’s a visual cue that you (if you’re the one who corrupted them) succeed in your goal like you wanted. While there’s something erotic about the heroine being evil/ doing evil in their normal form with an evil smirk, the usually more erotic/ dark themed evil costume if done right can be even more pleasing to the eye and very erotic & complimentary to the heroine’s new evil persona.

Of course that depends on the game’s character designer and how well they design the normal costume AND evil costume. For me, while I DO like black recolor that Maika used to do, more original evil costume are better but they need to be quite well designed erotically whether to show more skin or a design that DOES remind you of the heroine’s normal costume but is different and erotic enough.

Selchia Game Review

Now that the game has finally been ripped, I finally have a chance to play and rate it,

Good

• The art, character design both good version and corrupted version of the girls. This is of course due to the illustrator being Gentle Sasaki who did the Kansen Virus Games that turns everyone into sex-starved “zombies.” And also the heroine corruption doujin game Prismlayer and more than I care to mention. I hope we get a magical girl (ala Sailor Knight) corruption game designed by him one day since I like his artwork.

• The corruption and betrayal that the other two corrupted heroine does to the main heroine is pretty good in the Harlem route

• Due to the fact that the game focused more on torture and humiliation of the girls, I sort of like the fact that two endings had the Maoh’s daughter get what’s coming to her, especially the one where the Main Heroine turns into her evil corrupted form but not the Maoh’s daughter’s slave and gives her a very justified sadistic payback.

Bad/ Could have been better

• This may be JUST on my computer, but I find that the skip dialogue function doesn’t work quickly as other games that can skip scenes in a breeze but on my computer it was very slow thus it takes quite long to skip to the choices portion when I do replay to try the other endings.

• We only got to see very little of the two sub-heroine’s corrupted form in action, they have one scene post-corruption where they get to be evil, fucking civilians, then betray the heroine in the harlem route but in the other three ending, the post-corrupted form is nowhere to be found unlike say the main heroine where she gets to be evil but not a slave to the Maoh’s daughter and get payback.

• Too much focus on torture and rape before any corruption happened. It feels that the corruption part while good is only 20-25% of the game’s story length in 3 of the 4 route that has it even though the game’s advertising make it felt that the girls’ corruption/ corrupted form is a very big and more important part (50%) of the game’s story’s content in any route. The moment of having the girl turn/become a slave doesn’t feel like the high point of the story but just something that the Maoh’s daughter thought up near the end to make things convenient for her. Thus there doesn’t seem to be a build-up, focus on the girl’s corruption, enslavement such as through induced technological/ magical brainwashing to help make the girl submit to your view point ala Nao, Sailor Knight. You basically just torture the girls until they can’t take it anymore, then enslave them through a magic spell that turns them into your loyal monster girl slaves. It’s like, boom, you’re evil and my slave, like flipping a switch. A more drawn out erotic turning process as they turn into the Maoh’s daughter’s loyal slaves WOULD have make the game better in my opinion.

2015 Ranking and hopes for 2016

Overall, I’d say the game isn’t bad, out of the Corruption game of 2015 that I’ve played of Oshieko, Lunatic Angel and Exstia 1, Selchia is around a 7-8 mostly through the artwork/ great corrupted form. The four games have different strength and weaknesses

I’d rank Exstia as the champion in terms of showing the corruption process the heroine goes through, Oshieko is a close second with a lot of good psychological game to convert the girl, Lunatic third with there being SOME focus on turning the Miko/mage and the Ninja and them submitting eagerly after a while and Selchia is last due to what I posted above about the flipping a switch corruption process above.

In terms of the unexpected betrayal aspect/ wolf amongst sheep scenario, I’d put Lunatic Angel as the champ due to the Miko/ Mage’s betrayal of the others, with Selchia a close second and Oshieko third due to the girls knowing right away that the other girl had been corrupted so no real unexpected betrayal, last is Exstia due to having only one heroine (the “reformed” female general doesn’t REALLY count since they aren’t friends for a long time) (This will hopefully be rectified in the upcoming Exstia 2 with a new heroine to play off the old heroine and the “reformed” female general who will supposedly start the game on a more friendly term with the two heroines.)

In terms of post-corruption action by the girls, it’s hard to judge, Lunatic has a lot of material/scene with Mage/Miko and Ninja as your loyal slave but not with Angel and Knight that is to my taste. Oshieko and Selchia have the corrupted girl doing one or two thing alone and then when all the girls are corrupted and Exstia has lot of various corruption in it’s ending but she hardly do anything except the usual kill her boyfriend/ rape some girls, etc before the route in the game ends so it felt too brief for me. I’d say that it’s a tie due to no game being REALLY above each other like the way I felt Sailor Knight 2 and Nao ‘s corruption scenes/activities post corruption were leagues above Bladeranger, Persona Driver and other corruption games in the year that they were released.

For 2016, I’m hoping the upcoming Exstia 2 that we’ll hopefully get ripped within February and Wizard Links will deliver in terms of unexpected betrayal to their friends/ wolf amongst sheep scenario, post corruption action, a good & sexy corrupted form, and a very good focus on the corruption process. I’m not too sure if Heat-Soft’s new Magical Girl is a corruption game since it seems it’s more a humiliation game but if it has corruption element, I hope they improve the corruption portion a bit since compared to Tossen 3, Oshieko isn’t as good in my eye.

I'm pretty sure most of you guys already played this game by MAIKA (without doubt MAIKA was one of the best game makers in this kind of genre). I would like to know if you guys know where i can find a good walkthrough for this game http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=762755

It doesn't really need a walkthrough, you just have to make sure to choose the bottom option twice after picking a route to avoid getting locked into a bad end.

How about this?

http://www.heat-soft.com/dogema/index.html

BTW, what is it about corruption that makes it so appealing? Like, if things were switched around, and there was a game that had you being the good guy and "stealing" away the evil antagonists and making them good again through similar means as most corruption games have them turn evil in the first place, would it have the same type of appeal? Or is there something about them being evil that makes it better?

Last edited:
How about this?

http://www.heat-soft.com/dogema/index.html

BTW, what is it about corruption that makes it so appealing? Like, if things were switched around, and there was a game that had you being the good guy and "stealing" away the evil antagonists and making them good again through similar means as most corruption games have them turn evil in the first place, would it have the same type of appeal? Or is there something about them being evil that makes it better?

Being evil and having no moral restrictions definitely makes them better

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197576.html

Thanks!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル