CDkey HELPPPPP >.<

qwewqewr

Trusted Member
Feb 16, 2014
Anyone can help me find out the CDkey in these picture of this game which i have just downloaded
www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-...豪華版版-soundtrack-cd-wallpaper-[h-game]-191906/
01 パッケージ表.jpg02 パッケージ裏.jpg03 パッケージ背.jpg04 パッケージ背裏.jpg05 パッケージ上.jpg06 パッケージ下.jpg07 ユーザー登録ハガキ表.jpg08 ユーザー登録ハガキ裏.jpg09 マニュアル表.jpg10 マニュアル裏.jpg

more v
v
v

i dled this one http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...onus-dvd-install-crack-ver-2-included-191827/ all i had to do there was the setup files into a new folder and place the crack in there and then just follow the instructions true the setup & crack and i was able to install and play it.

The prob i had with that one was it wouldn't install normally and there was no notifiction to my knowledge about copying the setup files into a new folder on your harddrive (until i tested it on my own) and then place the crack in there and run the crack to follow the instructions ... once i did that everything work prefectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?