Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


And you don't have to get involved in our games; just stick to your games about being a good housewife and raising babies, like all those otome games and Quincy is gayTwitter fights about everything, anything and nothing at the same time, so you'd have to specify which drama like the person above said~
My overall opinion for all drama is: if whateverperson doesn't play or *understand* otome, they have no voice or opinion about otome worth listening to![]()

I'm primarily a BL fan myself but come on, the user you responded to hasn't even said anything about BL (at least in this thread and that I know of). Don't you think a generalization like that is foul especially when we're in an otome forum that houses people who like it?And you don't have to get involved in our games; just stick to your games about being a good housewife and raising babies, like all those otome games and Quincy is gay![]()
Girlie being the wokiest woke it circles back to being misogynistic...... Ngl don't like the tone of this....And you don't have to get involved in our games; just stick to your games about being a good housewife and raising babies, like all those otome games and Quincy is gay![]()
Still on the common route!! I'll be going after Tera. Normally I save favs for the last but turns out he's not locked, and this game will take a while, so... I actually don't mind the SoL as I like everyone already. Also the minigames made me think about the concept of a full blown otome escape game and then I got reminded of Kurayami no Hate de Kimi wo Matsu! I've actually been emulating that one not too long ago...I'm glad I'm not busy wishing suicide on or being wished suicide upon by people so I can play these lovely games!it sucks that yumejoshi have to deal with constant misrepresentation of their genre by loud idiots who don't actually play any games. well at the end of the day they don't have any purchasing power so!! ^^ anyway, how's everyone been enjoying sarirai?