Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

BL Vs Otome Twitter

You're going to have to specify which drama from which account, because I feel like I've been seeing the otome BL fight every week 😂 😂
I have a friend circle who play popular gachas and hooo boy drama is just everyday stuff for them 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: hib
Twitter fights about everything, anything and nothing at the same time, so you'd have to specify which drama like the person above said~

My overall opinion for all drama is: if whateverperson doesn't play or *understand* otome, they have no voice or opinion about otome worth listening to🤷‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: hib
I'm so tired of it, it's basically everywhere in my feed now (not only twitter). :frown:

I think both sides should just respect each other and stop starting pointless drama—it's not helping anyone. Life is short as it is; why waste time and energy on unnecessary bickering?
 
Twitter fights about everything, anything and nothing at the same time, so you'd have to specify which drama like the person above said~

My overall opinion for all drama is: if whateverperson doesn't play or *understand* otome, they have no voice or opinion about otome worth listening to🤷‍♀️
And you don't have to get involved in our games; just stick to your games about being a good housewife and raising babies, like all those otome games and Quincy is gay :cool:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2DLoverx
I feel that everyone should play what they like without trying to change another genre for what it is, they have their own category aimed at a specific audience. There's a category for every taste or what you're looking for.
 
And you don't have to get involved in our games; just stick to your games about being a good housewife and raising babies, like all those otome games and Quincy is gay :cool:
I'm primarily a BL fan myself but come on, the user you responded to hasn't even said anything about BL (at least in this thread and that I know of). Don't you think a generalization like that is foul especially when we're in an otome forum that houses people who like it?

I also don't think Quincy would see sexuality as an useful thing to have and it's irrelevant so we'll never know anyway. I'm also not fond of people attempting to reinvent conversion therapy for petty internet ragebait but it's a little silly to get into heated arguments over when these characters are obviously designed to be attractive to women

Anyway the discourse. Everyone involved should pick up a 40+ hour game of their liked genre and then review it. And then do it again. Nobody's minds would change on anything but we'd all be a little happier as people
 
Joesimuke Civil War . . .
It Is Probably Gonna Become World War Girls Now That The Eastern Side Is Taking Notice ~
BG Or BL ? ? ?
This Is The New Blood Versus Crips Kek . . . . . . . .

My Thoughts ? ? Bloodsports For The Hell Of It ! ! ! ! ! !
Just Respect Each Other Spaces And Properly Use Tags , Do Not Fall For Rage Bait Sisters ! ! ! ! ! ! !
LADS Becoming Normie Infested And Gacha Shippers Are The Worst Things To Happen ~

What Pisses Me Off The Most Is How A Group Of People Regardless Of Sides Believe That Their Shit Is Very Important Queer Or Feminist High Literature Then Shitting On The Other Side Playing Oppression Olympics , These Thoughts Are Cancer For Modern Self Indulgent Fiction . . . . . . . . . You Simply Can't Enjoy Or Dislike A Work For What It Is , There Needs To Be A Societal Reason , Has To Have A Political Impact ! ! ! ! ! !

Options Are Nice , But Labels Are Great For Finding What You Need . . . . . . . . There Is No Need To Tear Down Existing Works Just To Inflate Your Own ~ Many People Are So Ignorant Of How Much More Expansive Joseimuke Has Gotten With How Easy It Is To Share And Make Games , Stop Using Live Service Slop As The Basis Of Joseimuke Please Step Out Into The Bigger Area ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I Am Half Joking When I Think That Garumani Was Actually The Domino To This Powdered Keg , But LADS Hitting Mainstream Like Crack To The Uncivilized Did Light A Fuse . . . . . . . . . . . .

I Genuinely Wish BL Fans Will Never Get A Gacha Game With As Much Infamy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Seriously Imagine The Yaoi Ship Fights Back In The Day With The Bloodthirsty Crowd Of Modern Day ; Do Not Let The LIxLI Shippers And Male Protag X Shippers Fight , Never Let It Hit Mainstream . . . . .
 
I block and mute people on social media to keep myself happy + I don't have the time and energy with any of the drama tbh. The most I'll say about it is that there's people that simply don't or refuse to understand how genres and demographics work. I simply do not understand people that waste their time in fights and drama rather than spending their time on things they like.

And, yeah, I've noticed that a lot of gacha fans notably like to cause drama like every other week even outside of this kind of topic or even outside of any joseimuke games, which is why I don't like to go on any communities for them outside of artists or looking things up for gameplay advice lol.
 
Oof this one gave me a headache... Why all of them whining ffuckers are so difficult to understand that each of the game category have their staples and it's been like that for AGES and it doesn't need to be fix. Otome with their femmc WITHOUT malemc and BL with their malemc WITHOUT femmc.... There's a whole different genre of games for those who wants to choose their mc's gender and that's AMARE. NOT OTOME. NOT BL. IT'S. AMARE. Thank you for coming to my tedtalk. *claps*
 
And you don't have to get involved in our games; just stick to your games about being a good housewife and raising babies, like all those otome games and Quincy is gay :cool:
Girlie being the wokiest woke it circles back to being misogynistic...... Ngl don't like the tone of this....
 
  • Like
Reactions: raccoonNiko
Not sure if i'm thinking about the same drama you're referencing, but this whole thing feels like people who don't know what they're talking about just arguing for the sake of arguing. Someone who's loud enough said something stupid and everyone takes it at a face value as an image of how the "other side" is, feeling the need to add their two cents and turning it into a whole bigger mess than it actually is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dogiwall and satory