Beyond Our Reality (Dreams)

*ehehe* Pretty much, but it was because you sent the link over Skype and I noticed it there. :goodtea:

Hmm my dreams are always weird ;p

So if i didnt send the link it wouldnt have been noticed?

much dreams come weird because its beyond reality as the thread says

Hmm tons of odd theories on dreams but theyre fun to talk about nonetheless~ Not quite sure what theory is right or wrong but does it really matter? Same result in the end~ Little escape from reality i suppose~

Alright i don't know if i should say this [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] but its a dream oh well umm~its kinda childesh and weird...

me and my friends were playing around so then we thought of gambling,everyone must give up something or someone precious to them so i instantely gave renano as my bet and started the game there were tracks and some toy cars(electronic)the cars must go to the other side jumping thats how the tracks go,at the moment we started the game i noticed something i noticed that everybody are having a dirty evil smile and that im the only one that gave a bet:donow:i thought of renano that she is looking down on me with a sad face :alonescared:so then we started the game the first round the cars starts going but in the jump they all fall but mine made it,i then saw a ray of hope and then the second round begins the cars go and again thay fail to make the jump but mine at the third round as the cars starts moving a friend of mine gets angry and jumps on the table where the tracks on it he screams:objection:and says im going to your girl ,he kicks his car......but it missed the spot where the cars must jump on~:lol:i start laughing then and feel that im not going to lose well the fourth round goes same as the ones before it, now the fifth round and the final....one of the cool guys shows up and everyone starts cheering for him:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:as the game begins he takes a real fast car i took i gaint car i don't know why there were many fast cars of many types i took a slow one:sowwy:as the cars starts accelerating his car goes way too fat but at the point where it must jump :XD:it simply doesn't jump but falls and my car is still moving on...................as my car reached, it jumped it should have fallen because it was really slow but it jumped like it was flying(not even jumping actually)it reached the finishing point hooraaay i didn't lose:cheering: and now as i go back to renano.....me wakes up and ends the dream because it was 11:00am~

well umm....renano im sorry because i had a dream like this :stilleathead:.

Last edited:
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]

An introverted dream you had.

Can't say I didn't dream about gambling or racing before, but placing people as bets would be a first to hear. I guess 'anything goes' in dreams.

Sounds like something from a manga.

I liked the story. Simple and straight to the point. Humorous at times too.

Thank you for sharing~

Hmm yes... odd dreams xD
Racing... /me thinks of trains in mine...
But that wasnt really racing...

I had a strange dream last night which I don't really remember well but it was my old girlfriend who approached me and acted as if nothing happened and she was being all friendly ish and such that it hurt me a little on the inside.. This is going to be one lonely summer holiday hehehe (; ∀ ;)

Also had another dream I can hardly remember but it involved TAO, I'm not really sure what happened but I do recall something French.. Perhaps because he's lived in France? His track featuring PITR?
(p '⌒' q)

Oh well, peace world ヾ(*・ω・*)

SO FXXING DOPE WTF

Speaking about smoking, I once had a dream I was literally blazing something hardcore with a bunch of friends it wasn't even close to cool lol. It was like

(´つω・。)

And the thread is finally alive~

Hmm didnt you post something about tao a while ago?

That was on Skype chat, I've already told you guys about that dream, just not in this thread ヾ(o´▽`o)ノ

/me is reminded of enjoying being a 'second-hand smoker' as a child. Lol~

More 'mystifying' dreams by Pachi.

Yaaman blaze420 jet life all day

HIGHLIFE!

(I meant it was like how the jiggas in the video be puffing hard)

/me is reminded of the candy that looks like cigarettes

Having a new dream every two hours.

Yeah I wouldn't suggest either, I've been there and it's not cool man

tumblr_m6tqr81xY91r71juxo1_500.jpg

Still gon be a lonely summer mang... (●´ノД`)ノ

I'll be heading out in like 5 minutes so if I don't make another post, peace all have a def day ヽ( ´・∀・`)

Okaay another 5 minutes...

Is it just me or do like literally all dreams I remember take place at school?

I think I've mentioned it before but I'm pretty sure that dream with TAO took place at school.. and that dream with old girlfriend acting all friendly was if I remember correctly somewhere at school as well (●´ノД`)ノ

Anyone else always get a common location in dreams they remember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US