Aura Kingdom

I haven't liked any of Aeria's games... all their games are so dependent on cash shop and are grind fests... D:

Maybe I'll try this one though it looks cute.

Reactions: uenchuceli
After 3 days of playing I would say this game looks really good, but I wont spend too much time playing this one. I would rather spend more time in GW2, while waiting for ESO, as my fav mmorpg. All that AK got is a nice anime-style graphic. Quests are borring, control is at the level of WoW, which mean even worse than Dragon Nest. Also there is not enough of different gears that a game that suppose to be a great looking, should offer. Also dungeons and pvp are a little dissapointing :/ Can't vote it more than 6/10 what is still pretty high vote, I belive.

After 3 days of playing I would say this game looks really good, but I wont spend too much time playing this one. I would rather spend more time in GW2, while waiting for ESO, as my fav mmorpg. All that AK got is a nice anime-style graphic. Quests are borring, control is at the level of WoW, which mean even worse than Dragon Nest. Also there is not enough of different gears that a game that suppose to be a great looking, should offer. Also dungeons and pvp are a little dissapointing :/ Can't vote it more than 6/10 what is still pretty high vote, I belive.

It's still being released in NA. People in my guild told me that we should be using Hong Kong and Taiwan servers as a reference point for Aura Kingdom as they are fully operational. So the potential what NA can partially become is over there.

But while playing from NA or EU at Asian servers, PvP might be a serious butthurt :/ It's about lags, I mean.

So I tried playing the game at the Stress Test period. It was pretty boring like the person reviewed. If the pet was more interactive and cuter, maybe I would of ignored it. The level of customization at this point isn't that high. To a degree where only hardcore will actually stay behind and play this game. Personally I might even just stay in Elsword for this case. The combat is a bit wonky for me. I found DOMO back then more enjoyable than this game at the moment. Then again, I only have spent 2 hours in game so it's a bit early to judge... so people say.

Is there an actual A-S Aura Kingdom server that we're all playing on or is this just a "Heads up new game coming out"--thread?

Aura Kingdom just went OBT Jan.6th.

I saw a few reviews and first looks for the game it actually seems pretty good.

So I picked it up and Im currently playing on Hydra (I think theres only 1 server, which means no one that has already started cannot play)

If anyone is still interested, you should come play! =D MMOs are meant to be enjoyed with friends and in groups, solo sucks :@

Just trying out all the classes so my name is not finalized.

But I'll keep an eye out for anyone that posts with their IGN =D

Is there an actual A-S Aura Kingdom server that we're all playing on or is this just a "Heads up new game coming out"--thread?

Aura Kingdom just went OBT Jan.6th.

I saw a few reviews and first looks for the game it actually seems pretty good.

So I picked it up and Im currently playing on Hydra (I think theres only 1 server, which means no one that has already started cannot play)

If anyone is still interested, you should come play! =D MMOs are meant to be enjoyed with friends and in groups, solo sucks :@

Just trying out all the classes so my name is not finalized.

But I'll keep an eye out for anyone that posts with their IGN =D

Since I played Tera Rising before this, it seems like a real step down :/

Since I played Tera Rising before this, it seems like a real step down :/

Every MMO that ISNT True Action Combat like TERA, is a step down.

played TERA from CBT to Rising. its ridiculously Grindy (mostly because its originally a Korean MMORPG, those are always Grindfests <<< not a bad thing, just stating the mmorpg "genre")

I really like the Pet/partner system in this game, makes it feel like you're in a Party of 2 the entire time after you get your pet. =D doesn't feel that "alone" =P like most MMORPG

Every MMO that ISNT True Action Combat like TERA, is a step down.

played TERA from CBT to Rising. its ridiculously Grindy (mostly because its originally a Korean MMORPG, those are always Grindfests <<< not a bad thing, just stating the mmorpg "genre")

I really like the Pet/partner system in this game, makes it feel like you're in a Party of 2 the entire time after you get your pet. =D doesn't feel that "alone" =P like most MMORPG

It is very grindy, but I always have a party so it's very easy for me.
That also solves the pet problem.

It is very grindy, but I always have a party so it's very easy for me.
That also solves the pet problem.

As did I till my Guild dropped TERA and migrated to GW2 and SW =(

Currently Playing a Mage (trying to start a Bard as I'm more used to playing Healer/Support classes, but it says I hit the limit of character deletions allowed per day =/)

On Siren.
IGN: HEROsVILLAIN
Class: Mage (Sorcerer)
Lvl: 1x

If anyone want to add me please feel free to or post your deets and anyone can add you, us.
Playing the Magey till I can Delete a "class test" toon so I can finalize a Bard.
Planning to may be play both classes, be able to get my Explosions and AoE skills fix AND Healing Pew Pew Support Fix

As did I till my Guild dropped TERA and migrated to GW2 and SW =(

Currently Playing a Mage (trying to start a Bard as I'm more used to playing Healer/Support classes, but it says I hit the limit of character deletions allowed per day =/)

On Siren.
IGN: HEROsVILLAIN
Class: Mage (Sorcerer)
Lvl: 1x

If anyone want to add me please feel free to or post your deets and anyone can add you, us.
Playing the Magey till I can Delete a "class test" toon so I can finalize a Bard.
Planning to may be play both classes, be able to get my Explosions and AoE skills fix AND Healing Pew Pew Support Fix

If you're still playing Tera, I'll add you, I'm a lv40 warrior.

If you're still playing Tera, I'll add you, I'm a lv40 warrior.

Lol,

Just jumped back into Tera today as ak was down, seems like Aeria Games didnt expect Aura Kingdom (AK) to do so well, theres sooo many people in town. The server I play on crashed today so Aeria took it down for some stress testing maintenance.

In tera I have a lv45 Priest and I havent touched tera in quiet a while so I was just running around trying to figure out how to atk,dodge and actually "fight" when I got attacked by a PK-er and died, lol, this completely killed my motivation to continue to play, I joined this PVP server; Mount Tyranos for my guild.

Planning on either transferring (most likely not after I found out how much it cost) or starting anew on the PVE server.

What server are you on?

I'm currently enjoying this online game. I was attracted at first with its characters as it is anime style. Next was the collection of eidolons. It's so cool xD
Though i have a lot of hard time trying to collect them because it has a lot of needed items and others need real money to get them :/

Currently the game is being DDOS attacked, dunno why though :/
Is it because its the popular game right now?

I'm currently enjoying this online game. I was attracted at first with its characters as it is anime style. Next was the collection of eidolons. It's so cool xD
Though i have a lot of hard time trying to collect them because it has a lot of needed items and others need real money to get them :/

Currently the game is being DDOS attacked, dunno why though :/
Is it because its the popular game right now?

That's one possibility but we will never know to be honest.

I just "assume" the people managing the servers didnt think this game would fill up so fast.

They did a Stress Test but I highly doubt HALF of the players playing now even showed up for the Stress Test (I didnt) and so the Servers were set to the data they got from the test, and now....WOW the servers are PACKED, like the main town Navea has soooo many players, good job Ak Devs, but the server I play on; Siren, keeps shutting down. =(

Then again, Just like EVERY MMORPG, Launches are always tough, just continue hoping things are fixed fast, the game is addictive, has an odd Pokemon feel, where you can collect the 100+ Eidoleons.
Especially the fact this game does NOT feel like a grind, most quests of the same level give about 1/4 exp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US