Anime-Sharing Scanlations Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshi Moshi!

Can I also take part? I really want to try cleaning and typesetting? Just curious.

Thanks! ^_^

Hiya~ I just come to ask the question about the scanlation as I dont have much time doing the cleaning or typesetting but if Ignis~San would like some mascot character for the scanlation or anything else, I can draw for it : ]
That is all sir ^^ ~ Pinkylicious told me on my topic in graphic showcase forum :D

Hiya~ I just come to ask the question about the scanlation as I dont have much time doing the cleaning or typesetting but if Ignis~San would like some mascot character for the scanlation or anything else, I can draw for it : ]
That is all sir ^^ ~ Pinkylicious told me on my topic in graphic showcase forum :D
Ohhh, interesting. I'd like to discuss this further in a real-time chat. Can you perhaps talk to me through IRC? Or you can PM me your MSN/YM addy if you prefer IM ^^

CLEANER..!! >:D
what should I do..? :3
Hai, please take a look at this thread and do as instructed :)

Update though - after this, we're only recruiting editors to keep the staff proportions balanced.

...Upload them to an image hosting site such as imgur, tinypic, lookpic, or whatever; there are tons out there. I wouldn't recommend using Photobucket or Imageshack, however.

When you have them uploaded, make a new thread in the recruitment section (follow my instructions in the thread I linked above). Don't post them here!

True that, but considering you're the only editor, well :p

id like to help out in any way i can, i could learn how to clean and i could textset (though there seems to be a lot already XD). i cant actually read jap but if you were to start anime subs id like to critique that as well :D

epicpenguin123, Ignis is currently absent due to religious reason, it might take a while until he can get back to you.

I'd be willing to help do translations...
Seeing that Ignis-san had gone MIA, I might as well wait
For the time being, I'd get Tenshin Ranman and start reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg