[Android] Otome games

FR: The Men of Yoshiwara is quite interesting.It can be haked with lucky patcher.Like someone said earlier you can hack almost any of the games ,which were made by genius and all by D3 PUBLISHER .

FR: The Men of Yoshiwara is quite interesting.It can be haked with lucky patcher.Like someone said earlier you can hack almost any of the games ,which were made by genius and all by D3 PUBLISHER .

What about voltage or solmare?

What about voltage or solmare?

I tried with a few of their games and no luck. :c
(Or maybe it's just me not doing the right thing, though I only managed to use Lucky Patcher with D3 Publisher games only so far...)

Excuse me, how'd you managed to hack Genius!(s) games?! O_o I've tried time and time again but to no avail ;---; Can you tell me how you did it..? Thank you.

you'll need a rooted device, lucky patcher, install game apk, don't run after installation, open lucky patcher, find game click for drop down options, select open menu of patches, select support patch for inapp and lvl emulation.

it should work, i've played all genius games except one i think.

Same here. :(
I've tried to do it many times but always failed. 'Patch Pattern 3' and 'Patch Pattern 4' are the ones that always failed. I don't know what I did wrong, the same thing happened when I tried to patch games from Choice of Games. I've also tried to patch it directly from the app but no such luck. (I've already rooted my phone)

I don't patch the games, lucky patcher works without it for me. I just push buy option and confirm it when lucky patcher opens up. Make sure your lucky patcher is updated, better yet delete the one you have and download new one.

Did anyone manage to hack Otouto Scramble? It's their newest game I think... and lucky patcher's not working on it.

So I have to root my phone after all to hack games other than from D3 Publisher? Aww. I didn't want to do that because Voltage games might not work on my phone anymore, and that'll be a waste since I already bought some routes on them. ;;;;

Same here. :(
I've tried to do it many times but always failed. 'Patch Pattern 3' and 'Patch Pattern 4' are the ones that always failed. I don't know what I did wrong, the same thing happened when I tried to patch games from Choice of Games. I've also tried to patch it directly from the app but no such luck. (I've already rooted my phone)

I don't know about other games, but Patch Pattern 3 & 4 always failed for me, but I tapped on the 'go to file' anyway and 'uninstall and install' the app, and it works.

I've already rooted my phone, you see.. But every time I tried to hack their games and when I open them, they force close TT-TT Is there something wrong with my method..? Oh, and I want to ask one more question (for the ones who *did* succeed on hacking the games) do you guys perhaps use modded Google Play Store? If so, can I have your apk? I think that's where it went wrong? (Idk, but it's worth a shot right? And even if it doesn't work, thanks anyway for answering my question :') )

Also anyone manage to open Voltage games on Bluestacks? I tried with the rooted Bluestacks and then with the non-rooted (newly installed without modifying anything) version too, but their app just force-close.
I want to know if anyone manage to hack Koyonplete games too ;__; Their new games run really slow on Bluestacks and I can't seem to hack the jewels.
I read somewhere that different versions of Lucky Patcher can do different things too orz.

Umm, so after you patched the game, you uninstalled and then installed the game again, and the routes were already unlocked?

You see, after you use the Lucky Patcher to patch the game, and after you tap 'go to file', there's an apk file there that you have to tap. Once you do, it'll prompt you with some options. Choose 'uninstall and install' from the options. Though, again, this works for me only with D3 Publisher games, and I make sure to download all the data necessary on the game itself before and after patching the game. And yes, after you finish the prologue, you'll be prompted to buy some routes. If you use Lucky Patcher, you'll be prompted with Lucky Patcher's settings/menu, so it's all good.

I don't even use a modded Google Playstore or a rooted phone, btw. Maybe not now, haha.

I uploaded one of D3 Publisher apk earlier before though, if any of you guys want. (Maybe can upload some others if I receive feedback whether it worked or not.)

I read somewhere that if the app/games force-close after you patched them that means they're impossible to hack. :/ What kinda games did you try on?

Most of the failed ones are mostly by Genius.Inc, I've tried hacking the new game made by them and miraculously it stayed open till the end, but unfortunately that's just it. It just stays open and is playable, but YES as you said, unhackable :( *sigh* at least I tried, still finding some solutions though..

I'm using LP on non rooted tablet, I was able to get the few sub stories from D3 games (I'd already purchased all routes) I was hoping to get Genius! Games but can't get any I've tried to work, I've bought the discount pass on a lot of their apps so that only left me with the newer ones to try it on, Alice, School Wonders and a couple of others I tried but they all just crashed when I opened them :( I managed to get all the Ice Queen media stuff apart from The Suitor Experiment. Couldn't get any NTT Solmare or Koyonplete stuff but again I've bought most of theirs so didn't have many apps to try.

Also managed to get a few random things like everything on that app about V Kei musicians, it's an Otome and it's voiced but I can't remember what it's called. Also managed to get unlimited story tickets on My Mystic Romance.

Yes i hacked life is beautiful, didn't try otouto scramble the story of that game is not my cup of tea so i didn't even try, i can try and see if it works for me if you want. I can't hack koyonpete games except for that sushi one, i think it's because you're always forced to stay online with their other games. And yes if you root your phone voltage games won't work for you, and they don't work with bluestacks too.

If you'd like to play Voltage games with root, use Hide Rooting Lite by EFN Games (on Google Play Store). It works for me, but I can't guarantee it'll work for everyone. Doesn't hurt to give it a try though :) Although if you've flashed a custom rom, it will most likely not work.

Yes i hacked life is beautiful, didn't try otouto scramble the story of that game is not my cup of tea so i didn't even try, i can try and see if it works for me if you want. I can't hack koyonpete games except for that sushi one, i think it's because you're always forced to stay online with their other games. And yes if you root your phone voltage games won't work for you, and they don't work with bluestacks too.

I'm sorry, but would you mind sharing the hacked version of this app - I've tried numerous times to hack it using LP but it didn't work.

Eureka! XD FINALLY!! I finally managed to do it, though I still hadn't succeeded on hacking their (Genius.inc) new game and the game called Life is Beautiful/? Was that what it's called? Nvr mind! It actually, finally worked ;v; I don't know what or how I did it, but... at last... I really DID it! Thanks for all the kind feedbacks guys :) I tried all the methods you guys gave and maybe one of them made it work, I guess (like re-installing and uninstalling, I also tried the modded google play trick I mentioned earlier, tried to patch one of/both of the in-app hack and also the license verification remover patch too, and a lot of other methods that I couldn't quite recall so just let me bask in... whatever this is I'm feeling ^^)‎

If anyone's interested LP also works on Situation Boyfriend, I'd already bought a couple of the characters but wasn't interested in most of em, just thought I'd try it anyways and it worked on 3 different guys that I tried. If you don't know what it is it's an app that's like a drama CD, you just pick a guy you like and listen to him speak to you in different scenarios xD

Ah please try hacking the Otouto Scramble one if you can haha ^^" If it's an update in the system and all their games will be like that from now on, I'll be sad lol.

I don't think Otouto Scramble is hackable because they updated their system. XD I got bad vibes the moment I saw the updated smooth decent interface, I knew they would do it some day. But there are other games by other companies that are hackable starting with the already mentioned D3 Publisher, Ice Queen Media, NMG2, Underdogs Inc etc. You can also hack games by Favary and Arithmetic (Wow! Romance Series) if you use SB Game Hacker. I don't mean the dress up ones by Arithmetic that either have or are similar to the Gree system cause those are never going to be hacked. And if Lucky Patcher doesn't work just alternate between it and Freedom or some other app out there.

Aww man, so that means no more Genius LLC for me. I can buy PC games but not willing to buy mobile ones... Can Solmare games be hacked though? I heard on iOS if someone's willing to share the bought routes then it can be hacked :( Not sure about Android though.

This thread turned into a discussion with spams, moving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?