[Hair] [ALOS HAIR]

Whooboy, I hope you asked permission for this...

Otherwise, you just committed a big no-no.

Whooboy, I hope you asked permission for this...

Otherwise, you just committed a big no-no.

I didn't ask for anything, just saw that mod...upload it here (becuase i see no one did) and gave credit to whatever upload this file (i don't know japanese but i linked the source)

You really ought to ask Ganz first, as it's obviously his mod. There may be a reason that it's not been uploaded here.

I didn't ask for anything, just saw that mod...upload it here (becuase i see no one did) and gave credit to whatever upload this file (i don't know japanese but i linked the source)

That is one of the biggest problem in the modding industry (LOLZ). They constantly shouting for "no re-production or sharing without permission". You just can't casually post it here. If they posting download links in their blogs the reason is obvious that they want it to remain there. Haven't you seen the drama around lately in the HF and AS Release thread. Well those threads are deleted so you might not know what has happened. Unlike me I have given free reign to distribute everywhere the rest are not so cool about it because they have reputation on the line (and that I will never understand).

Please be careful next time.

That is one of the biggest problem in the modding industry (LOLZ). They constantly shouting for "no re-production or sharing without permission". You just can't casually post it here. If they posting download links in their blogs the reason is obvious that they want it to remain there. Haven't you seen the drama around lately in the HF and AS Release thread. Well those threads are deleted so you might not know what has happened. Unlike me I have given free reign to distribute everywhere the rest are not so cool about it because they have reputation on the line (and that I will never understand).

Please be careful next time.

I see my mods for AG3, and some models that I've created for HS being posted by other dudes....never have been asked by them for permission or something nor that i demand it, unless it's super epic work...
but i can understand the "drama".

I see my mods for AG3, and some models that I've created for HS being posted by other dudes....never have been asked by them for permission or something nor that i demand it, unless it's super epic work...
but i can understand the "drama".
Well I can understand people did that to you but still it does not justified what you did. If you don't know Japanese, you should try the online translation that every browser has. Here what he said:
Why create if not to share???
Technically he is sharing it in his website. Just as modders releasing mods using AS and HF as a medium. He is releasing his stuff using his blog.

Well, i can say big thanks to him. great mods.
I will look for more and contact him next time for sharing.

Well, i can say big thanks to him. great mods.
I will look for more and contact him next time for sharing.

It is always a safe move to ask the author first. If the author do not want to share his mod in other sites, then don't do so.
The last drama has involved not only HF/AS but also Japanese blog/board and Nexus community. It is no good to happen again.

It is always a safe move to ask the author first. If the author do not want to share his mod in other sites, then don't do so.
The last drama has involved not only HF/AS but also Japanese blog/board and Nexus community. It is no good to happen again.

What does Nexus has to do with Japanese H games? Weren't they purely working on proper games?

What does Nexus has to do with Japanese H games? Weren't they purely working on proper games?

Pretty much this: http:// i m g u r . c o m / gallery/btIsD
Creation Kit EULA
This is the terms which the user must agree to upon downloading the Creation Kit used to make mods for TES V: Skyrim. Note "you may not cause or permit the sale... of any New Materials without the express prior written consent of an authorized representative of Bethesda Softworks. This includes distributing New Materials as part of any compilation You and/or other Product users may create."

It is very clear that you cannot ask users to pay for a mod you or your team create. (In fact, those of you who have issues with Nexus moderation may note that they might risk trouble "permitting" the sale of a Skyrim mod by hosting the project on NexusMods. The decision to remove the mod and ban Mara could well have been motivated by more than a personal desire to uphold Bethesda's terms.)

Pretty much black market russians and chinese people selling private mods etc... You know them if you're deep into modding.

Pretty much this: http:// i m g u r . c o m / gallery/btIsD

Pretty much black market russians and chinese people selling private mods etc... You know them if you're deep into modding.

I haven't played SkyRim but if the developers are Bethdesda who are I think the developers of Doom-2016 also. Then that studio has some issues regarding distribution of models around the net and XNALara was primary target also but it settled some time ago. So yeah, I know the black market shit of mod distribution but never expected that it will reach to Japanese/Chinese forums too.

They are not directly related to H games, and MMD (MikuMikuDance) models aren't either.
But these are huge "databases" for clothes and accessories. These assets "circulate" in different communities and some of them are ported to H games.

While some modders obey rules from the author, some may not know the rules or even neglect them.
When those behaviour are discovered, they can easily create conflicts among several communities.
Some modders honoured their rules very much. This is quite common among Japanese modders.
That's why re-distributing, modifying, (not to mention, re-selling) without permission take risks.

Black market is another big topic though. Well... if there exists light there are darkness as well, especially in countries where people struggle to live.
A lot of Chinese still earn barely two or three hundred USD per month. I am sure Russia is very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25