OMG this episode 6 was incredible! I guess I fall in love with this anime because it is totally different from the mass...

I don't know exactly what feature catched my attention but perhaps because it's the first Augmented Reality Anime I see, and also with an unpredictable story.

Therefore when I lay my hands in the blu-ray I'll will include the Opening in my blog alongside all informations about Accel World.

Last edited:
I noticed that Haru told Kuro that he was going to fight with Taku later. Then Kuro asks Taku to come visit her in the hospital, meaning she knows that Haru was lying to her, and she probably suspects Taku of something. Either that, or she is testing him to see if he deserves to join their 2 person "legion".

Another thing I have noticed. The avatar you get is the embodiment of your fears and despairs. However, it looks like your special ability is what your ideal you strive for in order to succeed. Silver Crow is the ability to fly so that he is above everyone else instead of everyone else looking down on him. Cyan Pile's long distance fighting attack is what he wanted to succeed in Kendo and fight well.

Also, you can usually tell if a character is male or female by looking at the chest design of the Duel avatar. However, in Aqua Current's case, the figure is blurred, so you can't tell if it is a male or female. Oh how they want to screw with our minds.

Btw, when is cute, cute red twin-tails going to arrive?

Semi-decent episode. Nothing much except for the continued raging between atoning for sins and being best friends. I am happy that I got more Black Lotus action.

Did Current take away chubby's memories because he knows who she is? I doubt she does it for everyone, or else no one would know that she is a bouncer.

Rider kicks all over~ And that red-hair loli appears in next episode.

Wow, that was a quick arc. I thought there will be more to Aqua Current, but I guess that is it.

There was not much happening this episode, besides a lot of battle action. The danger that Haru was in didn't last too long. Aqua Current mentioned that it was too early for him to meet her. Btw, since she confirmed her name is Karen, and since she did confirm that Haru touched her breast (which, btw, Haru claimed that he couldn't "feel" anything there ), Aqua current is officially female. Ok, back to being too early to meet; does this mean that Aqua Current intends to join up with Silver Crow at a later time?

Twin tails alert! Twin tails alert! The cutey is finally showing up next episode, and by the looks of things, she is quite "agressive". Seriously, how does Haru get into these positions? Also, it looks like the Red King will show up next episode. Coincidence? Probably not.

Scarlet Rain was hella entertaining. I didnt like the new personality of Haru he showed when he blushed around Scarlet as cute imouto, before smartly guessing she's a burst linker.

That transition from that cute imouto chara into a crazed angst girl caught me completely off guard. Well done for this part.

Immobile Fortress. Overpowered as a standalone far range battler.

And what's the relationship between the first Red King and Kuroyukihime?

Episode 8 was lots of fun.

I like how this anime and its narrative just keeps plowing along. Its quick pacing means you don't know what to expect on a week-to-week basis.

That being said, I paid special attention to the OP while watching this episode, and when twin-tails redheaded girl came up, I thought to myself "You know, she's probably the most prominently displayed character in the OP that we have yet to see in the show itself. I guess it won't be long until she shows up, and I'm looking forward to it!", and sure enough, she shows up in Episode 8.

Scarlet Rain is a very neat character. I'm usually a fan of the two-faced character type (pretends to be conventional moe, but actually has a very rough-around-the-edges personality), Scarlet Rain did unusually great with this character type. I think it's because both sides of her are so hammy, causing her to come across as charismatic in general. Her rougher "true self" made me think of the crazier females of Umineko. Being reminded of them was pretty fun.

I also have to admit that Scarlet Rain had me fooled, so when she went all crazy tsun towards Haru, it made for a nice and surprising plot-twist to me.

A very nice set-up episode for the battle against that recurring boss creature. Yuniko (red king) reveals her motive of getting close to Silver Crow to lend his flight abilities to save her fellow legion member is nice. The peek into the history of the fight 2 years ago was a nice showcase of the unity the kings had with another to maintain their status quo, until Black Lotus decided she want to level up further.

Character interaction was once again very enjoyable. Haruyuki delusioning about the bath scene of the 2 kings (sounds wrong I know) and being in the 'boy' situation. Creepy if you ask me, because he's so chubby and not the ikemen or perverted type. What was Yuniko trying to tell us about Kuroyukihime and her nude body?!?!? Which reminds me, only Haruyuki knows her true name till now. I have my suspicions about her true identity especially after the recent novel spoilers regarding SAO and AW. Specs = megane chara. Great laugh, the megane-fogging scene was done well to cover up for that stupid Taku.

I think i can expect a great fight next week.

Haruyuki, you lucky piglet.

He's got a kuudere and tsundere in his apartment right now. Oh how my imaginations are going wild.

That one scene where Niko was talking all the time they spent in the Accel world is bothering me. It sounds like these folks might actually be mentally maturing way faster than they would in the real world. It's also kind of sad how they said that the real world starts to lack luster when they spent all that time in the Accel world.

Any ideal, what happen to Episode 10? They keep on delay the show. They said, they are going to release it on June 10 and now, June 15.

yea, it was a change in the Tv schedule, it should be up on the streaming sites with sub in the next 24-48hrs. hopefully a double episode.

Episode 10 is Out

Code:
http://anilinkz.com/accel-world-episode-10

1 week break threw me off when this episode started. Should have re-watched 9 so I wouldnt have to ??? over a while when the episode was playing.

Stupid pig. You should be shouting 'YESSSSSSSSSSS' in the morning when you encounter 3 females. That interaction and tsukkomi from Kuroyukihime and Yuniko was just blatant hiralious throughtout the episode.

So who exactly is Kuroyukihime and her 'parent'? Her motivation for revenge and rage towards that person seems unclear, let alone Haruyuki's motivation to stand by her side and never fight her no matter what happens.

Besides that, Enemy is revealed, and Chiyu contemplates the thought of becoming a Burst Linker, which should happen a little later as episodes progress.

So are we gonna have a first true enemy? Yellow Radio? Clown or Joker may have been better.

Her parent is someone who will be very important to silver crow in the future. the previous burst linker who is the closest to the sky.

I'm not convinced KYH's parent's a king. She said that she won't fight her parent no matter how much she wants to, and yet she turned against the kings in the worst way.

Also, I feel sorry for him but Taku's so cute when he's dejected.

Accel World Episode 11

Code:
http://anilinkz.com/accel-world-episode-11

3 cheap points that I felt too rushed and not making sense. First, how did anyone on the spot deduce that it was Yellow Radio who hid the Armor and gave it the red member? I dont think the answer could be arrived at unless Yellow Radio admits it himself. Yet, it was made so that the first thing that Niko said was true. Second, Kuroyukihime collapsing while watching a video. I thought she overcame that past to return from her exile, why of all moments fainting now when some clown shows some video of you. Over-sensitive about how others feel about you after that cheap attack? Then she must be over-sensitive then. Third and last, Taku's pointless yet manly death. Once again whimpering about his mistakes, the plan was to make it to the escape point so everyone can log out. Yet after his dramatic finale when he took the attacker and himself, party stays behind and fight. He did a manly death though.

Apart from those, excellent fights this week. Animation could have been a little better, especially with lesser speed lines. Niko laughing like a crazy woman while firing her ammos and missiles brought a crazed smile to my face too. Fights were impressive, Level 9 crash is something to behold.

Yet, Yellow Radio sounded so patheticly weak. Wonder how he got to Level 9, though he did show he does live up to his King tag. So I will assume like the Black Legion, other Legions does not necessary mean same color groups. If thats the Yellow Legion, it does show a diverse mix.

What will happen from now? With the armor getting into the fight, will our hero(ines) lose a precious Level 9 to behead so they can go closer to Level 10? What of the resulting fight with the Armor, which took all the Kings' tag team to defeat, now that only members left standing are our 3 hero(ines)?

The reason black lotus went into zero fill is because she did not want haryuki to see that. it is a bad experience for her, she is scared that haru would think otherwise of her. it is only fair that it is yellow radio that hid it, he can hide his list since he is a good hacker. you will see sliver crow takes on the armour single handed in the next ep, i think.

This latest episode was really great. It was awesome to get a wall-to-wall flashy action-fest after a few episodes that built up really nicely to it.

And I felt that all the named characters were handled well in this, and given good chances to look cool, effective, powerful, and/or threatening. It also helped that the cannon fodder army of the day was actually somewhat competent!

The best moments of the episode were definitely saved for Silver Crow and Black Lotus, though, and they certainly delivered! Very intense scenes that were a joy to watch.

3 cheap points that I felt too rushed and not making sense. First, how did anyone on the spot deduce that it was Yellow Radio who hid the Armor and gave it the red member? I dont think the answer could be arrived at unless Yellow Radio admits it himself. Yet, it was made so that the first thing that Niko said was true. Second, Kuroyukihime collapsing while watching a video. I thought she overcame that past to return from her exile, why of all moments fainting now when some clown shows some video of you. Over-sensitive about how others feel about you after that cheap attack? Then she must be over-sensitive then. Third and last, Taku's pointless yet manly death. Once again whimpering about his mistakes, the plan was to make it to the escape point so everyone can log out. Yet after his dramatic finale when he took the attacker and himself, party stays behind and fight. He did a manly death though.

Apart from those, excellent fights this week. Animation could have been a little better, especially with lesser speed lines. Niko laughing like a crazy woman while firing her ammos and missiles brought a crazed smile to my face too. Fights were impressive, Level 9 crash is something to behold.

Yet, Yellow Radio sounded so patheticly weak. Wonder how he got to Level 9, though he did show he does live up to his King tag. So I will assume like the Black Legion, other Legions does not necessary mean same color groups. If thats the Yellow Legion, it does show a diverse mix.

What will happen from now? With the armor getting into the fight, will our hero(ines) lose a precious Level 9 to behead so they can go closer to Level 10? What of the resulting fight with the Armor, which took all the Kings' tag team to defeat, now that only members left standing are our 3 hero(ines)?

The reason niko said that was because it wasn't yellow radio territory and unless he planned the whole thing in the beginning, he wouldn't know where to place the ambush.

Code:
http://anilinkz.com/accel-world-episode-12

As Yellow Radio retreats, Kuroyukihime fights off against Chrome Disaster but is suddenly attacked by Yuniko, claiming that they aren't allies. Despite Yuniko's supposed betrayal, Kuroyukihime assures Haru that she is just being stubborn and asks him to help save their friend. As Chrome Disaster attempts to escape the Accel World, Haru manages to use his gadgets against him and defeat him, allowing Yuniko to administer the Judgement Blow to remove him from Brain Burst. Afterwards, Yuniko laments how, after Cherry Rook had introduced her to Brain Burst, she became ignorant to his problems after becoming level 9. After checking the Armor of Destruction was completely destroyed, Haru hears a strange voice, though passes it off as his imagination and logs out, unaware that something has lynched onto his back. Later, Yuniko once again moves into Haru's place, explaining the reason Cherry Rook was so desperate to become stronger was because he was about to move, but she managed to assure him there are more ways than Brain Burst to stay in touch.

seems like Haru have the Armor of Destruction somewhere

Last edited:
Episode 12 has some wonderful animation. However, the pacing, especially in the beginning, was extremely rushed. When Niko couldn't shoot Cherry Rook, I didn't even realize that. It was such a short time. I imagine having a short scene with Niko's hand shaking while holding the gun or something would have shown it much clearer.

The real highlight to me was Niko's ending scene with Haruyuki. So deliciously awkward. They make a nice pair to watch.

P.S. Its hilarious how CD was swinging around like the Amazing Spiderman.

Good episode. Absolutely loved the new OP, new ED made me chuckle.

They really made that Nomi a freaking twisted figure, with all the trap setting, threats and placing his hands on Chiyu. That scene where Chiyu got so frightful made me wanted to punch the my screen. Luckily I didnt. Damn that kid needs a severe punishment. And I really meant a kid. He's a 1st year middle schooler, which makes him around 13? Whats wrong with people like him when they are so mad at such a young age. In fact, with this game dominated by people who are less than 18(?), it quite the spectacle that they actually divided the land amongst the kings and set so many rules with regards to the Brain Burst game.

Dusk Taker? I really hope something resolves by next week, current arc is doing good with such a hateful character, but he's gone and done some really unforgiveable acts on poor Chiyu and Haru. One week seem too long, here in real life waiting for next episode and Kuroyukihime being gone in action.

Oh, and Haru you lucky perv. Damn.

All I can say right now: someone get me a cigar cutter. Me and Noumi are going to have a little chat.

On another note I'd like to know how he planned to convince people that Haru had placed a hidden camera on top of those lockers, and how he managed to get caught on his own camera sneaking in to place it.

So far anime is rockin and I like the storyline in my opinion. Expect to see more coming soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)