ah finally.. . :goodtea:

Hey Ryu, don't just me let know about this awesome progress, let's also these peoples know...:goodtea: [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

1st: Sorry for DP-ing!!!

2nd:
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION] [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION] [MENTION=90889]abcbmadoka[/MENTION] [MENTION=100443]midnighter[/MENTION];

I wish to not be mentioned anymore in further anime/release/info threads, because I do not care. kkthxbye.

Wow, was this awesome...!!!:runhappy:
Like at the LN series: The plot seems the original follow, and the charas are as well similar...:goodtea:

I say, to those in familiar with the regional languages, what language does Julie speak? Swedish?

I say, to those in familiar with the regional languages, what language does Julie speak? Swedish?

Well, by the word of her "ja" would I guess: German - But there is a mention about Thor of her as well - Well, Thor is at the north-Europe (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) mythology the god of war and of smith... - Well, it can be that she from Sweden is (At the LN will not really said where she really coming)...:goodtea:

Edit: But the name Julie is for me more french.

Well, by the word of her "ja" would I guess: German - But there is a mention about Thor of her as well - Well, Thor is at the north-Europe (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) mythology the god of war and of smith... - Well, it can be that she from Sweden is (At the LN will not really said where she really coming)...:goodtea:

Edit: But the name Julie is for me more french.

I've finished just watching Ep 1. Isn't the language that she speaks Norwegian?
"ja" (yaa): yes, "nei" (nai): no

I have no idea, according to both Google Translate and a friend, there are multiple languages (all from around the same region it seems) that have ja and nej as their yes and no. Seeing as we only have 2 words and Thor's name to go by I guess we can safely assume that Julie's from that region. :/

I've finished just watching Ep 1. Isn't the language that she speaks Norwegian?
"ja" (yaa): yes, "nei" (nai): no

Well, the guess says: That she probably from Sweden coming at two facts:

1st: The words Ja and Nei is swedish.

2nd: Her surname is swedish.

Swedish: yes/ja "ya~", no/nej "nei"
http://ja.forvo.com/word/nej/#sv (Japanese)

Norwegian(Norsk); yes/ja "ya~", no/nei "nai"
http://ja.forvo.com/word/nei/#no (Japanese)

Danish(Dansk); yes/ja "ya~", no/nej "nai"
http://ja.forvo.com/word/nej/#da (Japanese)

The language that Julie speaks… "ya~", "nai"

Hmm... It's difficult...
Is there someone who lives in North Europe~???
Hmm... Well, know some people from there in north, but they're lately inactive - And I can't even they reach...

Well, say we: That Julie/Yurie from north Europe is...:goodtea:

I love this anime. Didn't read the novel, yet (I have volume 1 and 2, but didn't touch it yet). My only complain about this anime is the MC seiyuu. It's hard to watch it without imagine Kirito in his role. This happened with Trinity Seven and Unlimited Fafnir. Not that I'm against this VA, but once you establish a character, it is hard to not associate it. Most of the time I kinda imagine Kirito was in this anime...

I love this anime. Didn't read the novel, yet (I have volume 1 and 2, but didn't touch it yet). My only complain about this anime is the MC seiyuu. It's hard to watch it without imagine Kirito in his role. This happened with Trinity Seven and Unlimited Fafnir. Not that I'm against this VA, but once you establish a character, it is hard to not associate it. Most of the time I kinda imagine Kirito was in this anime...

Hmm, I don't have that problem. Once in a while I recognise that a seiyuu has voiced another popular character, but I don't think of the current characters they're playing as anyone else just because the two have similar voices.

My only complain about this anime is the MC seiyuu. It's hard to watch it without imagine Kirito in his role. This happened with Trinity Seven and Unlimited Fafnir. Not that I'm against this VA, but once you establish a character, it is hard to not associate it. Most of the time I kinda imagine Kirito was in this anime...

And I've always on the crazy...
...exorcist of DxD, Freed and the crazy game-otaku of NGNL, Sora think... Because...
Hmm, I don't have that problem. Once in a while I recognise that a seiyuu has voiced another popular character, but I don't think of the current characters they're playing as anyone else just because the two have similar voices.
...the seiyuu is Matsuoka Yoshitsugu: Where like mentioned - also Kirito, Lubbock (Akame ga kiru!!!) and what I at H4T5UK1 mentioned have (...) for them his voice given has.

Last edited:
...the seiyuu is Matsuoka Yoshitsugu: Where like mentioned - also Kirito, Lubbock (Akame ga kiru!!!) and what I at H4T5UK1 mentioned have (...) for them his voice given has.

Yes I am aware of that, but it just doesn't bother me as much. When I first hear his voice I go "Oh hey, isn't that Kirito?" but after one or two more episodes I only hear the character in the story speaking, not Kirito or any other character from a different series with the same voice actor.

You see, the problem is that if he did a different kind of pitch in his voice like he did with Fred (High School DxD) and Sora (No game, No life), I could live with that, but hear Kirito, then the MC of Trinity Seven and then hear Toru in Absolute Duo, it is the SAME voice and same tone! There is practically no difference between them. Close your eyes hearing Toru speak and you will imagine Kirito (same thing with Trinity Seven). That's the only complain I have.

By the way pichu655889, nice Sig image!!! Love Kongou and Haruna!!!! (Stopped playing Kancolle for a year, now, I'm wating for the VITA version to play it again, in May)

You see, the problem is that if he did a different kind of pitch in his voice like he did with Fred (High School DxD) and Sora (No game, No life), I could live with that, but hear Kirito, then the MC of Trinity Seven and then hear Toru in Absolute Duo, it is the SAME voice and same tone! There is practically no difference between them. Close your eyes hearing Toru speak and you will imagine Kirito (same thing with Trinity Seven). That's the only complain I have.

By the way pichu655889, nice Sig image!!! Love Kongou and Haruna!!!! (Stopped playing Kancolle for a year, now, I'm wating for the VITA version to play it again, in May)

I actually prefer Arata as a character to Kirito :P

Hahaha, thanks! I don't own a vita yet, so I'll probably stick with the browser version unless they change things around. If they don't and it's the same game just on a vita, hopefully existing players can link the save data over without having to start anew on the PSV version.

Well, this is true - Matsuoka Yoshitsugu is really everywhere, he is the most requested man-seyuu in the VC circle...
He is also at a further ongoing anime active: Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - What then currently in 3 animes involved is - and he'll also in the future in some animes involved be - e.g. again than/as MC in Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan.

To be honest, Tooru isn't the single character: Where I on a seiyuu from a other anime(s) to think have. But at Tsukimi-sensei's voice have I also always Fear in Cube from C3​ in my brain (Because it handles about the same seiyuu, Tamura Yukari.), by her devilish-crazy voice...XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?