>_>_>_>....... may be i will rewatch again.

Tooru, an alcoholic in the making. Stay strong, Tooru, stay strong!
The mystery behind the violet sweater is revealed! Now we finally know why Tooru insists on wearing it. ;)
Tooru turns out to be a devious genius, tricking Yuuko into watching a horror movie. ^___^

Every sentence in this post contains Tooru. This has been approved by the Committee for Tooru - The Animation.

Where do i sign up for Tooru fanclub?? xD

Gotta love Run's O_O face (reminds me of the SD cgs in VNs).

Probably one of the more funny episodes this time around, I died laughing when Tooru and Nagi put on the random act towards Yuuko when she got out of the bath. Run's drawing and dolls were also the source of much amusement .

Also Tooru's outfit was really cute .

So that's what the "Carbonic Acid" in the episode title was referring to. It's the name of the cat. I've seen stranger names for cats. Tooru and Run have some great moments in this episode, with Run providing most of the comedic ones. Her decision to mix everything together into one drink - I've done that before. And if I get the chance, shall do again. It's a medley of flavors and colors that produces something kind of brownish, but ultimately, still tasty. Her ideas of what messed up Tooru's room (the aforementioned cat) were also great, as was her idea of using a snow day to provide food for herself. Her look of disappointment as mother nature failed to deliver was almost Charlie Brown-esque.

But the greatest moment of this episode was probably the beginning. Tooru delighting in smashing up the ice puddles while a soft tune plays, joined in by a cat. No dialogue required. The scene's visuals express so much in themselves.

Poor Tooru. Her birthday happens to fall right around the time of testing. This episode was of the sort that felt like K-ON! or Kanamemo. Sure, it manipulated my emotions, but sometimes, I don't mind having my emotions manipulated just a little bit. It's not like it shuts down my brain. Quite a lot of this episode was spent en flashback, and seeing the uniforms of the schools Nagi and Yuuko attended before they came here was nice. Yuuko was always a target of humiliation, even before she had really met Run and started getting wasabi-filled cake.

The end of the episode, with Run realizing next year her friends will be third years, made her the Azusa of this group. Pangs the heart. Don't worry, Tooru. Even if I have to do it myself, I'll write you out a pleasant future. Think of Yutaka and Miporin as your Ui and Jun, and know that your old friends will never be forgotten, and new ones can always be found. These bonds are unbreakable, as expressed in this week's song, "Zutto Kitto Motto" (add one more "Motto" in there and it becomes something else entirely.) by Yuuki Aoi.

Even if there is only one more week, that's okay. Their adventures will continue, even if we're not watching.

On today's episode of Denpa Onna Toorun Seishun Point, quite a lot of time is spent at Moz Burger. The gang got a small bear charm out of points found on food and drink, so it was time well spent. The transition between the restaurant and Tooru's home had to be the strangest the show has done. A bizarre dream sequence where Run actually is an alien. For the most part, though, the episode continued the themes established last week - Tooru's worries about the day when her friends have to leave her alone once more. That time is several years off, though, so for now, the little things in life can be appreciated, like bear charms and seeing Yutaka with her eyes open. And Run making little origami cranes - just like another Yuuko.

And trust me, you don't wanna try a durian burger, I like durians but the thought of a durian bugger is creepy, durian and bread don't go hand to hand!

Unexceptional content + Excellent execution = very enjoyable show!

I liked the subtelty of the show. Nothing's in your face. You can tell that the staff knew and liked their characters. The characters were the main draw for me. I'm going to miss them more than any other ensemble this season.

But I also liked the way they animated scenery: from falling cherry petals, to fireworks, to cracking ice puddles. It was all very pretty. And Nagi's vision of Run standing under her "zebra" is an image I'll never forget.

Overall, I really enjoyed this show. The presentation was slick, the soothing atmosphere, the characters are endearing, and whoever approved the Phineas & Ferb-esque idea of putting a new insert song in every episode deserves a pat on the back. Is it an obvious ploy for money? Of course it is. But it's music. I don't particularly care how obvious it is.

Now, Run, Tooru. Trace out that bright future!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/