[Hentai game] [200228] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] 絶対女帝都市〜叛逆の男・カムイ〜 [Crack is included] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
astroe6a190d4370a57e0.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BA207D991E2B08E386933A6E37ED311231DD6BED&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-925716/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Um...Many thank to dontyouknow for bought and sharing the game, also mzsh for provide Crack~ ^_^

Attachments

• [200228] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] 絶対女帝都市〜叛逆の男・カム??.torrent
    17 KB · Views: 580
I do have a soft spot for games where the protagonist lives in post apocalyptic dystopia where men are treated like trash. Also extra points for making this an actual game. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think there is like a save or a Walkthrough for this yet but I'll keep an eye out!

Anyone have Hook Code for this?

Edit:Nvm forgot this is a unity game so unity translator works

Last edited:
i need Hook Code for the game, Visual Novel Reader isn't reading the text =(, someone help =(

This game uses the same engine (Unity+TextMesh Pro) as the previous games by Astronauts, and text hooking methods haven't changed since then. Namely, either
  • use Textractor and remove all hooks except for the one that gives the correct text (to reduce the slowdown from around 100500 hooks it injects into the game), or
  • patch the game with XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.8.3.zip or later version and set CopyToClipboard=True in AutoTranslator\Config.ini file (which will be created after running the patched game once), or
  • attach Cheat Engine to the running game, Mono > Activate mono features, click Memory View > press Ctrl+G, paste "System:Char:IsHighSurrogate" without quotes and press Enter, press Ctrl+G again and Ctrl+C to copy the address of System:Char:IsHighSurrogate function to the clipboard, then hook /HW-4@that address (which changes every time the game is started, so you'll have to redo this next time you play the game)

Last edited:
thank you, but how this work, how i install this thing?

Download the Reipatcher version (XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.9.0.zip), extract it to the game folder, run the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe file, afterwords run the game with the patch and run shortcut that should appear in the game directory.

Right click

Should have be more precise :

The game doesn't create save file.
As in i can go in the save or load menu select an empty file press "Yes" (the japanese equivalent anyway)
And the file remain empty in game.

Btw quick save doesn't work either.

Should have be more precise :

The game doesn't create save file.
As in i can go in the save or load menu select an empty file press "Yes" (the japanese equivalent anyway)
And the file remain empty in game.

Btw quick save doesn't work either.

something might be blocking you app from saving, mine saves it in the document folder of my computer. try changing to location of your game folder or right click and run the game app under admin. see any of this help.

Save path is Documents\Astronauts_Sirius\ZettaiJoteiToshi.

If you've write-protected your Documents folder or have an excessively aggressive antivirus, the folder won't be created or save files can't be written to the folder. Make sure the folder exists and isn't set to read-only.

Unpopular opinion but I really like this mc. I thought I was going to see a lot of ryona or punishment sex but instead mc just seduce them slowly rather that corrupting them with pure sex or some hypnosis bullshit. He also reprimand the almost rapist men to not take their revenge that far and make them understand.

Unpopular opinion but I really like this mc. I thought I was going to see a lot of ryona or punishment sex but instead mc just seduce them slowly rather that corrupting them with pure sex or some hypnosis bullshit. He also reprimand the almost rapist men to not take their revenge that far and make them understand.

Most of the mc from astronauts vns (the darker tone ones) are of this archetype, so you could try some older titles from the same studio if you want.

i think the way they try to inject sum vanilla thing into this game which made thing worse though bc it didn't fit with the setting they want to create , i was expecting for sum thing more rough or atleast more intense when they announced this game but now feel little dissapointed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please