[Hentai game] [190628] [Empress×elf] Great Deceiver [H-Game] [Crack]

still nothing?
Either buy the game or use the crack(s) provided by always_smile. Antivirus warning aside, I haven't encountered any real issues from using the very first crack (link provided in the first post).

For those having sound problems, this seems to be a problem with your computer rather than the game and the reasons could be many (drivers, version of windows (or whatever you use), another program messing your configuration, etc.) so I'll list a bunch of things that helped other people. In my case I started not being able to open the game, then was able to open it but with no sound (that also proves the crack works), and at the end I gave up.

- Update DirectX (didn't work for me).
- Install the DirectX that comes with the game and appears during the installation. (this should be all you need since the game chooses the files required to run it. But didn't work for me).
- Update your videocard drivers (also didn't work for me, using NVidia GTX series).
- Install DirectX Software Development Kit and DirectX End-User Runtime (I managed to launch the game with this, but with no audio and can't select something from the options).
- Update sound drivers. (Didn't work for me, using realtek HD drivers for MSI).
- People using ASUS reported deleting Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 worked (the programs were messing with the configuration). With MSI deleting Nahimic 2 worked, with alienware removing Alienware Sound Center worked. (I don't have any of those programs, so this didn't apply to me, also consider deleting programs could be harmful to your computer, so be careful).
- Make sure this isn't a problem caused by a windows update, specially on w10. (not my case, using w7).
- Disable audio drivers and reinstall them from scratch using the latest version from the official page. (didn't work for me, but at this point I found a problem with realtek and MSI sometimes the very useful sound manager disappears after reinstalling the realtek drivers, and the best solution at the official forum was to reinstall windows).
- I used restore windows to a previous point, I'm back to not being able to open the game, but sound manager and all else is back how it was before. Screw this.

I'm also using w7, it's the second time a game gives me lots of trouble just to play, the other is Under the Witch. At first it started with that 0x00000b error, now it's gone but I can't launch it as a window appears full jap, about the resolution and another tab that doesn't allow me to pick some option about windows 7 but it also says something about the sound. I might have a potato for a laptop, but this makes me feel like I have to be an engineer to just be able to run a game.

upd: tried your steps, didn't work for me. Gotta play something else I guess

EDIT 13th Nov. 2019: I downloaded it from another source, what happened? installed and updated game and drivers, cracked it, everything seemed to be alright. When I tried to launch it, it said that my device may not be supported and there might be errors and won't work properly. So, as I am running this on a w7 notebook without any good video and sound card, the problem is mine. Some options appear and as I lack something, it won't let me click "ok" and launch the game.

Last edited:
I won't buy it (not at the moment) I'm just going to wait a few months until a legit non virus riddled copy comes out.

i hooked the game with vnr but for some reasons vnr doesnt recoginze the full JP text message with translation it only recoginze 2 or 3 words....i also tried ithvnr and it didnt work either...

can someone please? how can

Does anyone have a 100% save? missing CG, I think, but have no idea how t get it.

Thank for the good game but I can't cack this game I so sad

the cracks that is shared in this thread doesn't work for you? make sure to update you system from the game setup menu. i had to update the visual C++ for the game to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!