[Hentai game] [190628] [Empress×elf] Great Deceiver [H-Game] [Crack]

Just gives me an error saying "sound none" on execute and in the setup window before launching the game there's no option for sound in the dropdown menu, it's just empty. I've played a LOT of VN's in this computer and never once did I have any sound issues whatsoever so telling me to buy a sound card doesn't sound quite right. There's something wrong with the crack most likely.

I'm totally lost, i don't know why i can't start the game and i can't drop the crack since it's a mounted iso. When i run the setup it runs what's on the screenshot, which is weird, but maybe it's normal, i don't know sh*t about VN cracks.

View attachment 22359
Just gives me an error saying "sound none" on execute and in the setup window before launching the game there's no option for sound in the dropdown menu, it's just empty.
If you want, you can simply copy and paste the content of the iso somewhere and overwrite the protected exe with the cracked one, then double click the cracked exe to run the game. No installation is required if you go that way.

I've played a LOT of VN's in this computer and never once did I have any sound issues whatsoever so telling me to buy a sound card doesn't sound quite right.
It's only a recommendation, anyway. You should try reinstalling DirectX using the link I provide in the previous post. It might fix sound issues, especially stuff related to XAudio2.

It's only a recommendation, anyway. You should try reinstalling DirectX using the link I provide in the previous post. It might fix sound issues, especially stuff related to XAudio2.

hi, me apply crack, i can play this game but no sound.
i reinstalling directX 2010 from your link and still having warning "Sound None"
this is the only VN give me sound problem.

hi, me apply crack, i can play this game but no sound.
i reinstalling directX 2010 from your link and still having warning "Sound None"
this is the only VN give me sound problem.
If you're using Windows 10, try following these steps. Otherwise, I have no idea. Sorry.

===========================================
Here's another try, install the latest codec: https://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Last edited:
If you're using Windows 10, try following these steps. Otherwise, I have no idea. Sorry.

===========================================
Here's another try, install the latest codec: https://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

While I'm not the person you quoted, I'd just like to add that I'm having the same problem and the codec didn't do anything. I already reinstalled directx and several microsoft visual c++. Windows 7, not 10.

While I'm not the person you quoted, I'd just like to add that I'm having the same problem and the codec didn't do anything. I already reinstalled directx and several microsoft visual c++. Windows 7, not 10.
Ah yes, I read your comment before forum rollback. Forgot about your username though.

It's not the the same game (If My Heart Had Wings), but it's got the same engine: I read that someone on Windows 7 solved the no sound issue by getting the latest Windows update. Not sure if it'll work for you, but I'm drawing a blank here. It might be worth a try.

Hmph. Virustotal has over 20 antivirus's detecting the crack as a trojan. I actually own a copy of the game, but because Empress have apparently disallowed license deactivations and allow only 3 (I think) activations, a crack is useful even for legit users. That AV detection percentage is too worrying for me though.

So how do you get this to work? All the crack links here are sketchy virus riddled websites that I would never trust. You can take the ISO files out but they only have the advHD.exe files which dont seem to work when you drag them over.
Super confusing and i'm surprised no one has updated with something new or actually trust worthy.

So how do you get this to work? All the crack links here are sketchy virus riddled websites that I would never trust. You can take the ISO files out but they only have the advHD.exe files which dont seem to work when you drag them over.
Super confusing and i'm surprised no one has updated with something new or actually trust worthy.

I didn't download it from here, but the iso should have an installer on it. However, you can't play it without using the crack or having a legit key.

I've seen plenty of false positives on cracks before, but what worries me in this case is that the Virustotal results were quite consistent about the type of trojan that the scanners think it is, and the number of scanners detecting it. I think the second crack got worse results than the first.

Yeah not going to touch that with a ten foot pole i already feel like I infected my PC so i clean it all up. I don't get why proper websites aren't used for that type of stuff like the people who give those links don't realize those websites are riddled with trojans.

i'll just wait until someone uploads it with the crack included cause yeaaaaaaaah thats a big nay nay lol

Is it Possible this will be uncensored by JAST ? Also Thanks For the Game

I guess it's possible, though AFAIK they've been pretty quiet about releasing any more Empress games after Starless (which was four years ago). Perhaps the censorship issues make them unattractive, or perhaps Empress aren't the easiest to work with. Weren't there hold ups with Starless because the uncensored art was slow in coming?

It would be nice though.

Is the crack working? I havent tried it yet because my malwarebyte extension block if for security risk

No I would wait until the person who shares the links of the crack has tested it and isn't spreading trojans (pretty severe one on the links given)

FYI this is the trojan

Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock

Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock exhibits malicious behavior on a target’s computer which may include:

Use your CPU and bandwidth.
Download and install malware.
Steal your personal information including your usernames, passwords, credit cards numbers, and more.
Show pop-up advertisements and system notifications.
Establish remote access to your computer.
Record your keystrokes.
Use your computer for pay-per-click fraud.

FYI it's the CRACK LINKS - if the website is suspicious looking NEVER EVER click it no matter what,
your computer will be infected. make sure it's a reliable person and website before considering it.

Last edited:
Tiggre!plock exhibits malicious behavior on a target’s computer which may include:

Even the antivirus doesn't know; this is a common issue when the code of a program is hidden in a packer that the antivirus doesn't know how to handle and happen because the crackers want to keep their code private.
Since it's a good method to hide a virus, antiviruses can't examine the code and mark it bad; if you know who the cracker is and he is a reliable sources probably it will be inoffensive, but if uncertain a test inside a virtual machine may be a good idea.
Rarely a user tried to spread viruses in this forum and got found and kicked immediately (and any offensive file deleted/unlinked).

Actually "always_smile" had always provided a lot of useful cracks, so let's ask to him if he built the crack by himself (then it's safe) or if he got it from an reliable source.

Even the antivirus doesn't know; this is a common issue when the code of a program is hidden in a packer that the antivirus doesn't know how to handle and happen because the crackers want to keep their code private.
Since it's a good method to hide a virus, antiviruses can't examine the code and mark it bad; if you know who the cracker is and he is a reliable sources probably it will be inoffensive, but if uncertain a test inside a virtual machine may be a good idea.
Rarely a user tried to spread viruses in this forum and got found and kicked immediately (and any offensive file deleted/unlinked).

Actually "always_smile" had always provided a lot of useful cracks, so let's ask to him if he built the crack by himself (then it's safe) or if he got it from an reliable source.

true!

hopefully a quality copy comes out soon then

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance