[Hentai game] [190222] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル2 -Evenicle II- + Tokuten + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game]

Does any one knows where I need to go? I'm stuck here and the guard in this position does not let me pass. This is the only place in this map I have found something to interact with.
This is just after the boss battle in the castle, after winning the girls talked about going back to our house. After that, I don't know where to go.
Image bellow;

Evenicle.jpg

Does any one knows where I need to go? I'm stuck here and the guard in this position does not let me pass. This is the only place in this map I have found something to interact with.
This is just after the boss battle in the castle, after winning the girls talked about going back to our house. After that, I don't know where to go.
Image bellow;

View attachment 21420

If i don't' remember wrong you need to go to "White city".

Someone can help me, i don't know how continue from this, i walk around all map and nothing.

anyone knows where are the 3 priestess?, the curry quest? or any other hidden quests.

The bottom right island on the screen, monsters are tough!

can someone tell me, where to obtain nuke light magic skill, i need that to beat QD's 3rd challenge

sorry but where is the Sealed dungeon 封印されたダンジョン
I want to find the last saint pls

oops, sorry...
it's the lab on map 6 near "es" in a dungeon with a huge purple circle in the middle...
i completed the lab and i'm stuck ever since, there is two events inside of it tho.
one inside the lab and one above the purple circle.

oops, sorry...
it's the lab on map 6 near "es" in a dungeon with a huge purple circle in the middle...
i completed the lab and i'm stuck ever since, there is two events inside of it tho.

Yeah got stuck there aswell, but i got past it somehow. Think the area after that is unlocked or you might need to talk to someone before. You block the water way with a huge rock, then go back and open the manhole at the lab to drain the water.

oops, sorry...

The final door of the lab needs to bring a female prisoner to unlock the door.:alice_who:

1. After this woman's conversation

8z18LIe.jpg

2. Go to the prison and talk to the girl's

0OqquZp.jpg

3. Go to the last door in the lab and open the door.

0MIyRiT.jpg

Reactions: dududu10
uuh but I dont know how to defeat the 3 wood doll, do you know where I can search the 3 skill to defeat them?

In the third trial, the attributes of the attack skill and magic are the same as the enemy
Will cause damage to the enemy.

Last edited:
how to block fire in chapter 3, the girls ask to block the holes but i have no clue what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Spoilers: Savi leaves house and breaks ties with Ishaan, Calls him a killer of her family
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg