[Hentai game] [190222] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル2 -Evenicle II- + Tokuten + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game]

Found the solution, you have to find like 2-3 of those red spiked balls, they drop blue items, When you have 2 of those blue items, Bring them to Yomi, and enter the church again

That's it for me for tonight though, i'll check back tomorrow

Thanks! would have never figured that out. As you can see, I have no real need for fighting random monsters :P

I've encounter this problem
Anyway to fix it?
53274777_2002250580078178_2050849752878153728_n.jpg

Anyone know where the lord mansion is? Also wondering what character use light magic.

Edit: found the mansion, it was on the first island.

Last edited:
Alright. Beat the game and got all scenes but 1, which is 118. If anyone finds what it is, let me know

I've encounter this problem
Anyway to fix it?
View attachment 21401

1. Install Locale Emulator "https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator"
2. Execute installer in "<DVD-Root>/InstallSet/Installer.exe" with locale emulator (right click mouse/Locale Emulator/Run in Japanese)
2. Play with locale emulator (right click mouse/Locale Emulator/Run in Japanese)

i stuck at tower 4 when i come back the first city ( place where the old man wear kimono sakura ) to talk and i dont know where to go now.

i stuck at tower 4 when i come back the first city ( place where the old man wear kimono sakura ) to talk and i dont know where to go now.

Think you need to go to the pyramid on the first map, then go to the mansion on the same map. Also the girls hint you where to go next.

I'm at the beginning of chapter 4, it tells me to look for "バ ト リ オ シ ー ト", someone can tell me what this is.

Thanks

I still need to find QD, the hints I get is something about high line, and something about her opening the waste door, anyone any ideas where she is?

Is there an easy way to kill the dark knight boss at the warzone in the marsh?

I still need to find QD, the hints I get is something about high line, and something about her opening the waste door, anyone any ideas where she is?

Did you go to her home? that house near where you started on the beach in the second chapter? with the 4 side rooms that give skills for completing them?

Is there an easy way to kill the dark knight boss at the warzone in the marsh?

Open up cheat engine > set his hp to 1

I'm at the beginning of chapter 4, it tells me to look for "バ ト リ オ シ ー ト", someone can tell me what this is.

Thanks

Gonna need a bit more than that. How far are you in? Just started after leaving the house? Gone into the marsh? arrived at the Japanese-like country with multiple seasons happening on it?

Hey Balking, I indeed found it at the house, am a bit further now, need to find horis' spaceship, any clue on where to find that?

Never mind, I think I found it, it's the upper path north of the kalas village

https://imgur .com/a/JiKjJUl
i'm stuck here, already done in facility so anyone know where to go now ?

Im looking for QD. If she is in the 4 room building, how do i beat the last boss? I allways get him to 20-25%.. leveled up some lvls and still deal the same dmg as before.
Also, how do i lower hes hp to zero with cheat engine, can't even see how much hp he have.

Last edited:
Im looking for QD. If she is in the 4 room building, how do i beat the last boss? I allways get him to 20-25%.. leveled up some lvls and still deal the same dmg as before.
Also, how do i lower hes hp to zero with cheat engine, can't even see how much hp he have.

one the first scan, search for Unknown Initial Value

hit him with any attack

next search for Value Decreased By:

and type in the amount of damage that attack just did

there you go. just add that to the list and set that HP to 1

Gonna need a bit more than that. How far are you in? Just started after leaving the house? Gone into the marsh? arrived at the Japanese-like country with multiple seasons happening on it?

North of white city

A screen sample

The girls say something like "Ninja".

EDIT: Just now find the path, thanks, need pass over the wather.

I just got the first part of Yulan LL set from Ramius.
How do I get the other Yulan LL parts to complete the first outfit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]