[Hentai game] [170331] [ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ [H-Game] [Crack]

17670383_1146347235491436_1156897768_o.png

17690369_1146347985491361_2021919045_n.png

17579827_1146350398824453_1620446598_n.png

Nope no matter what i do can't get VNR work with this game. Other games are all ok. I guess it's has something to do with me being on Windows 10 :/ Anyone on Windows 10 can confirm that VNR works or not ??

Got it hooked by using the OTHER crack, this one for some reason prevents text from being hooked. At least for me.

I don't know what happen , but I can't find Bigfile link in any other theards.

I'll appreciate if you can consider to upload to Bigfile , thanks.

do you really expect true vanilla on lune nukige like these pure love eroge? As for the spooky school part, the game setting is already dark so it nothing to be suprise about
I dont expect vanilla but i do expect that only the MC gets in the action. Again Jutaijima which is a prequel and also as dark didnt had any NTR as the MC is the only guy having sex. Which besides exceptions like Orc, Virtual reality, and spooky school has been the standard in Lune games since Elf Futago no Hime (A rape elf VN that didnt had any sex with anyone but MC, the closest being the slave individual endings which still have only MC but the ending leads towards it)

Aniways can confirm VNR hooks the crack in thsi thread normally with windows 7.

I dont expect vanilla but i do expect that only the MC gets in the action. Again Jutaijima which is a prequel and also as dark didnt had any NTR as the MC is the only guy having sex. Which besides exceptions like Orc, Virtual reality, and spooky school has been the standard in Lune games since Elf Futago no Hime (A rape elf VN that didnt had any sex with anyone but MC, the closest being the slave individual endings which still have only MC but the ending leads towards it)

Aniways can confirm VNR hooks the crack in thsi thread normally with windows 7.

it is not like i want to make a fight with you or anything but about Jutaijima: "the setting is dark" but in the walkthrough there are individual and harem end with no bad end or other end so about 75% you can expect it doesn't have ntr end, also that game doesn't have sequel so you can't call it "prequel" of other game, sorry my bad english~

it is not like i want to make a fight with you or anything but about Jutaijima: "the setting is dark" but in the walkthrough there are individual and harem end with no bad end or other end so about 75% you can expect it doesn't have ntr end, also that game doesn't have sequel so you can't call it "prequel" of other game, sorry my bad english~

It is a prequel. Cant say much because i uninstalled the game the momment i saw the gangbang crap but any place i have been players told me that Spooky School is a sequel of sorts.

Dark doesnt always means NTR and other non MC sex stuff, look at basically every BISHOP game since Kyouku Shidou (Barring that one game with the glasses wearing MC).

It is a prequel. Cant say much because i uninstalled the game the momment i saw the gangbang crap but any place i have been players told me that Spooky School is a sequel of sorts.

Dark doesnt always means NTR and other non MC sex stuff, look at basically every BISHOP game since Kyouku Shidou (Barring that one game with the glasses wearing MC).
i don't know about the player who told you about the sequel thing but i think they may mistake there is a connection of those two games because there is a character with the nearly same design and CV Itou Sara, even so they are not prequel and sequel

EDIT: to put it directly, they are Ichijou Shizuka from Jutaijima and Nijou Shizue from Meikoku

i don't know about the player who told you about the sequel thing but i think they may mistake there is a connection of those two games because there is a character with the nearly same design and CV Itou Sara, even so they are not prequel and sequel

EDIT: to put it directly, they are Ichijou Shizuka from Jutaijima and Nijou Shizue from Meikoku

No it has something to do with the magic that its not actually magic in spooky school that somehow connects to the mistery of the island in Jutaijima.

I dont think is cosidered by Butcha´s waifu since she appears in the totally unrelated Revenge Room.

No it has something to do with the magic that its not actually magic in spooky school that somehow connects to the mistery of the island in Jutaijima.

I dont think is cosidered by Butcha´s waifu since she appears in the totally unrelated Revenge Room.

well, sorry then, in player's view it could be either relate or unrelate since the offical site said nothing, so it up to you

I wish Bishop made more games like Silicon Magic. They should just created a real subbrand with a different genre for guys like us and win money. I kind of have hope for the game next month. From the description, it sounds there might be consent from the heroines side instead of just full on rape and a comically evil protagonist as it habitual with games like this.

I wish Bishop made more games like Silicon Magic. They should just created a real subbrand with a different genre for guys like us and win money. I kind of have hope for the game next month. From the description, it sounds there might be consent from the heroines side instead of just full on rape and a comically evil protagonist as it habitual with games like this.

Im actually surprised that they havent made another vanilla game. Maybe try with a fantasy setting this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance