Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
baku2.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0D5D22DDFB22C13A18D2CD7D4E355CE07E580441&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-578739/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170127] [アトリエかぐやBARE&BUNNY] ばくあね2 弟いっぱいしぼっちゃう.torrent
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,288
Last edited:
You know...I could tell you a lot about this game, but instead I will let my past me tell you something:

Looks nice, but I am going to preorder Baku Ane 2. It took me time to realize it but I am not going to deny it anymore. I am a Choco Chip fanboy. I just love her art so much and I am going to support her the best way I can, by legitimately buying her shit whenever she releases it. Feels so good to come out!

This it fellas. Now that I came out of the fanboy closet (and have expendable income) and I am a man of my word, I got the game. It's coming to The Patio Al Fresco (my humble dwellings) next week. It joins the ranks as the 3rd VN I purchase. A very select group of games that need too meet rigorous criteria to join.

Look man, I'll be blunt. This is not the best of the month, but for me it is. Thanks to Choco Chip, Bare Bunny is the best brand of A-Kaguya. Period.

I'll post my tapestry when it arrives.

In the mean time, I'll leave this here for you all to enjoy.

Save

Walkthrough

You know...I could tell you a lot about this game, but instead I will let my past me tell you something:

This it fellas. Now that I came out of the fanboy closet (and have expendable income) and I am a man of my word, I got the game. It's coming to The Patio Al Fresco (my humble dwellings) next week. It joins the ranks as the 3rd VN I purchase. A very select group of games that need too meet rigorous criteria to join.

Look man, I'll be blunt. This is not the best of the month, but for me it is. Thanks to Choco Chip, Bare Bunny is the best brand of A-Kaguya. Period.

I'll post my tapestry when it arrives.

In the mean time, I'll leave this here for you all to enjoy.

Save

Walkthrough

te veo en todos los temas de eroge se nota que eres pajero en este rubro jajajaja ami tambien me gusta ese autor aunque no me gustan estos nuevos diseños prefiero los del primer titulo

bill122!! una pregunta cual es el nombre del eroge que aparece cuando comentas??? Se ve genial!!!

So hey, this game isn't really working for me. Everything installs okay, but whenever I double click on Start.exe, I just immediately get a popup that says アトリエぐや アプリケーツヨン has stopped working. The game won't start at all. Reeeeeeally wanna play, so any help for my problem is appreciated.

So hey, this game isn't really working for me. Everything installs okay, but whenever I double click on Start.exe, I just immediately get a popup that says アトリエぐや アプリケーツヨン has stopped working. The game won't start at all. Reeeeeeally wanna play, so any help for my problem is appreciated.

You're not alone--I've never seen this before, but it's like the game is crashing to desktop and deleting its executable. It's not my AV client, I'd get a message if that were the case.

te veo en todos los temas de eroge se nota que eres pajero en este rubro jajajaja ami tambien me gusta ese autor aunque no me gustan estos nuevos diseños prefiero los del primer titulo

Esta confundido flaco. Yo soy guadalupano.

P.S: En gustos se rompen generos. Y yo ya he roto varios.

Reactions: freeboy
I wish I could help you here. But I will skip downloading this one. As a tip, a-kaguya games sometimes require that you either have applocale or put your settings japanese.

Aw... that sucks. I was really looking forward to it. The art is exceptional but now it sounds like I won't be able to play the game. I'm sad. Thanks for the reply, though.

I'll keep checking back to see if a solution is found. If a week goes by and nothing works... well, guess I'll have to give up.

As far as I know, Atelier Kaguya games need to be installed and played with your computer system and date set to japan locale. Otherwise it would have that error and not run. Try reinstalling after switching your system to Jap local with jap date/time?

Oh, my computer is already switched to Jap locale (Control Panel - Region - Administrative Tab - Language for non-Unicode programs - switched to Japanese. That's it, right?) and my computer is always on Osaka/Sapparo/Tokyo Time cause I play Kancolle a lot. Unless I'm missing something else or something got installed wrong, I don't know why this isn't working.

Is it really an A-Kaguya specific thing? I've never downloaded one of their games before, so unless someone has discovered a workaround for this error at some point, I'm outta luck. As are others with similar problems. Choco Chip is an amazing artist too. I can't just be satisfied with the CG collections anymore. I wanna play the games. So yeah, super disappointed. Super jealous of those who are actually making this game work for themselves.

I see, is the Date/time format also set to japanese? That is Control Panel - Region - Format tab? If both the Format and Administrative tab were set to japanese when you installed the game.. then I'm not sure what is the problem.

Oh, my computer is already switched to Jap locale (Control Panel - Region - Administrative Tab - Language for non-Unicode programs - switched to Japanese. That's it, right?) and my computer is always on Osaka/Sapparo/Tokyo Time cause I play Kancolle a lot. Unless I'm missing something else or something got installed wrong, I don't know why this isn't working.

Is it really an A-Kaguya specific thing? I've never downloaded one of their games before, so unless someone has discovered a workaround for this error at some point, I'm outta luck. As are others with similar problems. Choco Chip is an amazing artist too. I can't just be satisfied with the CG collections anymore. I wanna play the games. So yeah, super disappointed. Super jealous of those who are actually making this game work for themselves.
You need to change the format to Japanese or the game won't run.

Ah, it's working! I didn't actually know that I had to swap the format to Japan too. Never had to before, so it never registered to me. Just changing the Locale was good enough before, but now I know. Good to know it wasn't a system thing. Sweet. Thanks for the help! Time to enjoy :D

u have to change ALL the setting into Japan/Japanese for it to work, least up to windows 7. This includes Format into Japanese, Location into Japan and last setting under administrative where you change the system Local under non-unicode program into Japanese. than install the game and try to play.

Got an error in the end of the setup that cancelled it. But i could play the game after i copied the game files from the image to the harddrive.

for those who had problem crashing when start the game.....have u checked ur region and language format?.....change ur format into japanese

EDIT: if u didnt know....control panel-region and language-format.

Aw... that sucks. I was really looking forward to it. The art is exceptional but now it sounds like I won't be able to play the game. I'm sad. Thanks for the reply, though.

I'll keep checking back to see if a solution is found. If a week goes by and nothing works... well, guess I'll have to give up.

Really weird--I don't have this issue with any other Altier Kaguya games, they all run fine through Locale-Emulator.

This one crashes to desktop shortly after running through L-E, then the executable deletes itself (you have to replace it from the mounted image). Kind of scary, to be honest, I ended up uninstalling it out of paranoia.

Really weird--I don't have this issue with any other Altier Kaguya games, they all run fine through Locale-Emulator.

This one crashes to desktop shortly after running through L-E, then the executable deletes itself (you have to replace it from the mounted image). Kind of scary, to be honest, I ended up uninstalling it out of paranoia.

i can't be completely sure, but that sounds like an anti-virus finding a false positive in the executable and deleting/quarantining it.

I already finished it seriously they had to change the tension of the first game I think it was a mistake above that I only liked the heroine peliroja the other girls too generics on top that the design of super tits was left for my taste.

I already finished it seriously they had to change the tension of the first game I think it was a mistake above that I only liked the heroine peliroja the other girls too generics on top that the design of super tits was left for my taste.
This one has a more mature story and character design compared to Baku Ane 1. Looking at your signature, I'm surprised you liked the first one more. As for generic characters, this is an Atelier Kaguya game, so they're within expectations.

As for me, I felt the heroines' VA, apart from the MC's GF, didn't really fit their characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!