[Hentai game] [161028] [ANIM] メス堕ち!魅惑の人妻ライフ ~年上妻たちとのいちゃらぶ汁だく性活~ [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [161028] [ANIM] メス堕ち!魅惑の人妻ライフ ~年上妻たちとのいちゃらぶ汁だく性活~ [H-Game]

I really see more and more protection against piracy in the eroges the truth is a shame since it is very difficult to buy and enjoy this type of titles for people that we are from the West and we do not have the resources to be buying these titles.

Which is no different from say, Xbox and PS4 games. There are plenty of other games available, and if you don't think it is worth the price, play another game.

I really see more and more protection against piracy in the eroges the truth is a shame since it is very difficult to buy and enjoy this type of titles for people that we are from the West and we do not have the resources to be buying these titles.

It's definitely not a new problem. It's always been like that. Cracks, pirates... what's different? Most probably difficulty of cracking (all this DRM shit). And opinion of people/companies about cracks and old stereotype "gaijins shouldn't play our games\whatever, it's OUR japanese games\whatever".

and if you don't think it is worth the price, play another game.
It's not like that. I think it's worth the price, BUT i don't have money for that. And even if i had, i don't know where you can buy it legally. Plus, i don't really have a motivation to do all that. And plus, i'm too greedy, and want to have access/play all this eroges whenever i want. It's too expensive.

It's definitely not a new problem. It's always been like that. Cracks, pirates... what's different? Most probably difficulty of cracking (all this DRM shit). And opinion of people/companies about cracks and old stereotype "gaijins shouldn't play our games\whatever, it's OUR japanese games\whatever".

It's not like that. I think it's worth the price, BUT i don't have money for that. And even if i had, i don't know where you can buy it legally. Plus, i don't really have a motivation to do all that. And plus, i'm too greedy, and want to have access/play all this eroges whenever i want. It's too expensive.

The truth, I honestly only bought 4 eroges via amazon, the problem is that the shipping costs are very high in my country since the dollar went by the sky tripled costs so it is difficult to acquire the titles that I like. And donated to mikoon 5 dollars to continue making their famous cracks although according to me and learned the problem was that one of their main decoders abandon their group now makes cracks requests to a foreign computer for something takes longer to develop their cracks since they do not Is one of its greatest strengths

And donated to mikoon 5 dollars to continue making their famous cracks although according to me and learned the problem was that one of their main decoders abandon their group now makes cracks requests to a foreign computer for something takes longer to develop their cracks since they do not Is one of its greatest strengths

friend I am interested that that comment, would could explain me as is made the donation? If it can be deposited to a number card or as, I the truth cost me much buy anim games, I love but the prices are very high, and while donating to mikocon can do that probably they give us crack for the games maybe could point me to that.

sorry for my bad english xD

friend I am interested that that comment, would could explain me as is made the donation? If it can be deposited to a number card or as, I the truth cost me much buy anim games, I love but the prices are very high, and while donating to mikocon can do that probably they give us crack for the games maybe could point me to that.

I leave the URL just click on the section number 5 there gives you the instructions to make a donation besides when doing it you can ask for your membership to be a VIP user

http://bbs.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21038&page=1#pid79078

No, they didn't. You need to be VIP on mikocon (and it's really hardcore task itself), and have hundreds of mikocon "points" to "buy" crack on just one game. It's not really matter of money. Just strange system.

At the end of the day we just have to realize that the price to pay sometimes for being able to play these games for absolutely nothing is to wait. Every once in a while its a really, really long wait. But again, I just look at that at the price paid. Sure its no fun having to wait, but it is what it is and FTW and the others are under no obligation to give this stuff to the community at all in the first place. So best to be thankful for that. Patience is a virtue and all that.

Hey do know how the game works if you buy it in digital? bone if you get an activation key or is as if you bought an RPG, I saw that one on dlsite is available and there me and bought a few rpg but for the vn not as this product purchase

I leave the URL just click on the section number 5 there gives you the instructions to make a donation besides when doing it you can ask for your membership to be a VIP user

http://bbs.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21038&page=1#pid79078

Thank you, know if already came out the crack full of the previous game of anim the of Kabe no Mukou not Tsuma not Koe 2?

Thank you, know if already came out the crack full of the previous game of anim the of Kabe no Mukou not Tsuma not Koe 2?

Yes, of course. But not for public.

At the end of the day we just have to realize that the price to pay sometimes for being able to play these games for absolutely nothing is to wait. Every once in a while its a really, really long wait. But again, I just look at that at the price paid. Sure its no fun having to wait, but it is what it is and FTW and the others are under no obligation to give this stuff to the community at all in the first place. So best to be thankful for that. Patience is a virtue and all that.
Yeah, yeah. You can said that for any hacker in this world... and no, price is still too high. Any wait (we waited for Mother & Wife games for 6 months or something like that) is better than buying it, if you simply don't really have all that money.

You can buy it on Amazon.jp https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01HTDF9JC?ie=UTF8&redirect=true for those of you who don't want to wait. Its around $60 not including shipping :eek:.
This is way too much considering the average AAA video game in the west costs less and uses more resources/staff to develop.

@_@ the wait is the best option we have. As someone said... patience is the virtue of the strong! T_T i am not so strong T_T but i wait.

@_@ the wait is the best option we have. As someone said... patience is the virtue of the strong! T_T i am not so strong T_T but i wait.
think that saying is more for those that are waiting for "good" thing, using that saying on a waiting for a crack =/ feels bad.

ty, if anyone VIP got crack, can you share us? well, i heard that even VIP need crack, nice DRM

I don't think so. Most probably mikocon rules forbid them to share crack into public.

I don't think VIP section has the crack. Someone who has been on mikocon for years said that no one has been able to crack it yet and it may take a couple of months to release a crack. In addition, there have been trolls on mikocon forum saying VIP section has the crack but they were just lying cause a mod said there is no crack and to wait.

I think it's just a virtual machine image with the official game installed.......just read somewhere about but i can't remember.

mikocon put the game in the vip section :

Please remove the info you copied from our site.

This info have no relevancy to anyone who does not get it from our VIP.
We don't have the skill to make a crack, this is the only way to get it to run for more users than the serial number allows.

This may not work anymore very soon, you are only going to make it happens sooner.

Our only advice is:
Buy a legit copy if you want to play it, and don't bother to share in any ways, which could have consequences you are not prepared for.

Last edited:

I guess buying it is the only choice.
Hopefully its good :>

So any news? Someone found a crack? Made a Crack? Some happy new year crack? >.> hope is almost to dead for me.

So any news? Someone found a crack? Made a Crack? Some happy new year crack? >.> hope is almost to dead for me.

nope, i bought it great game :korokke_go:

not anyone can afford buying it... lets hope we get to see it cracked in the near future.

Can someone create a movie with subtitles with the most important events and dialogs?

Great. Another game with DRM. That makes 2 games that are unplayable including Kabe Tsuma 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
do you mean you will post the DLC on May 29th? or do you wont be able to get this DLC till December?

https://2dfan.com/downloads/22357

https://vndb.org/r46191
KINH88 - Link vào trang chủ KINH88 siêu tốc, không bị chặn 2024
Thông tin chi tiết:
Địa chỉ: 15 Bế Văn Cấm, Tân Kiểng, Quận 7, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ276775? Appreciate it :)
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
O' noble one, this title just got a minor update. Will you update it? Many thanks.
孕ませキャンプ to v1.03
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
is it possible for you to get this DLC?
i cant find this DLC anywhere else and i just wanted to see if you could maybe help share it cause it locked behind a Chinese Website.

this is the website with the download.
https://2dfan.com/downloads/22357

and these 2 links are the games information.
https://vndb.org/v18742
https://vndb.org/r46191