[Hentai game] [161028] [ANIM] メス堕ち!魅惑の人妻ライフ ~年上妻たちとのいちゃらぶ汁だく性活~ [H-Game] [Crack]

Hi, so i download the game and installed it then i download the crack extract it on the DATA folder, then when im gonna start the game i got an error "application error 0xc00007b". Anyone knows how to fix it? sorry im just a newbie. :redface:

Hi, so i download the game and installed it then i download the crack extract it on the DATA folder, then when im gonna start the game i got an error "application error 0xc00007b". Anyone knows how to fix it? sorry im just a newbie. :redface:
reinstall game, check if your antivirus, antimalware blocked it, or finally window problem, go search google about 0xc00007b then

reinstall game, check if your antivirus, antimalware blocked it, or finally window problem, go search google about 0xc00007b then
still not working. i did all the fix i can find on google, uninstall my antivirus but still the same error :(

guys dont know why but when i try to open the game question me where do i get the crack any ideas how to pass this?

guys dont know why but when i try to open the game question me where do i get the crack any ideas how to pass this?

I think it's the same as the other game of anim: kf or as or anime-sharing or 绯月

Any of those three must be the password according to the owner of the crack "yukimai"

can any1 reupload the crack at mediafire/mega/deposit?Keep getting error when reaching 99%.Ty.

can any1 reupload the crack at mediafire/mega/deposit?Keep getting error when reaching 99%.Ty.

Disable your antivirus before you start the download, it should fix your download problem. You might also need to add the crack as an exception later when you copy it to the data folder.

Reactions: darkwar11
i can run the game with crack provided but all other visual is blurred except for the character (animated) and the dialogue text.. is that supposed to happen? i can't even watch cg gallery with all things blurred

Thanks for the game and the crack.

Kudos to yukimai for cracking this one and cracking Lune Elf Forest so fast.

When I open the crack_for_mesuoti.exe it has a pop-up like this. Does anyone know about this?
Untitled.png

Hey guys. Had a quick question. The crack_for_mesuoti.exe is being recognized by my antivirus as a trojan. I scanned the file online too and its picking up signs of being a trojan. Can anyone confirm the file is clean, otherwise im just gonna avoid this one. Better safe than sorry

Well, it's normal for cracks. I didn't remember last time, when antivirus isn't trying to block crack files on my pc. I just disable it. Cracks there completely safe, and verified by hundreds of people.

Effectively almost all cracks the antivirus detects them as viruses, nothing so that one has to make an esepcion of the file in the antivirus

When I open the crack_for_mesuoti.exe it has a pop-up like this. Does anyone know about this?
View attachment 15332

I'm getting this too, I guess I failed the question asking where the crack is from and now it just shows this no matter what I try.
Any ideas? Has no one literally tried this out or did everyone just get the answer correctly?

EDIT: Apparently you need to delete C:\ProgramData\Mai for it to work again.
Ugh, did you really need to do that shit? -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: chin
Re: [161028] [ANIM] メス堕ち!魅惑の人妻ライフ ~年上妻たちとのいちゃらぶ汁だく性活~ [H-Game]

Can teach me how to use Crack^^..PZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this dude and wanted to say thank you I'll check back later