[Hentai game] [160428] [BaseSon] 戦国†恋姫X ~乙女絢爛☆戦国絵巻~ + Wallpaper + Update 1.1 [H-Game]

Thanks for the game.
Was wondering if it was going to be upped :P

Just in case, you guys should mount the disk in the same virtual drive so that the game will detect it. Also, regarding skipping, be careful, the plot progression in-between chapter selections often have new additions. In particular, the arc where Kensuke meets Oichi and Makoto has a follow-up chapter where-in they meet Koyasha and Touko after tracking a group of onis. This is after Oichi and Kensuke have a duel. Early game plot is more or less a copy-paste of the first game but otherwise has extra scenes or dialogue. Also, we finally see a flashback of the shinkoi crew and with Riri all grown up. The big question, though, WHY DAFUQ is Rinrin still small!? Also, Enya with ponytail.

Edit: Found the first H-scene. Remember when Kuon finally tells Kensuke she loves him?

Last edited:
Hahaha... even with the update, the BGM cuts out when voices are on in the scenes just after Kensuke meets Ichi and Makoto.

So... to you guys who played the game can you tell me if the ending is still a cliffhanger or open ending like some people said about the first version of the game ?? and is it a rpg or turn based game like the other Koihime series ?? i was looking for a good harem game but if it is like that too bad, since my japanese is pretty bad =/

So... to you guys who played the game can you tell me if the ending is still a cliffhanger or open ending like some people said about the first version of the game ?? and is it a rpg or turn based game like the other Koihime series ?? i was looking for a good harem game but if it is like that too bad, since my japanese is pretty bad =/

The original game wasn't a cliffhanger or open ending either, they just didnt focus 1-2 problems at the first version but this time they have fixed those as well -matsudaira & sunpu yakata-.

And it doesn't have any gameplay unlike the koihime series, so no rpg or turn based game, though they didn't really matter in those games as well since you could just pass them.

just finishied the game its really satisfied me although nobutora story lil bit dissapoint but its funny when she face ayana......and i just noticed this CG/event did not appeared http://baseson.nexton-net.jp/senkoi-x/cg/image/cg09.jpg....and finally i know what ticks me off while i played the game....from the first i saw this CG i thought natsuki and kuu relationship similiar to ume and koyasha....but when enter their arc it doesnt seem so actually its the opposite....maybe they changed the scenario

EDIT: after finished both of story (main and Houjo) ......i get the feeling they will make the sequel especially from yoshino last words

8494d1f40fd12ab8dda6215897b350c6.png

Thanks for the game . I have a problem with the installation of the game i always get this message and when i am pressing ok it always pop out again . when i press the right button it only aborts the installation

Can someone please help me with the installation? I never done a 2 ISO disk before

great game
is there any english patch?

No and none in the works. New games you will see uploaded here are pretty much all Japanese only and probability of the English patch is astronomically small. Some old BaseSon games are translated in to english, those are Harukoi Otome and Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~

Am I the only one somehow disappointed by the voice acting X has added to the game? All the X version dialogue inserted here and there on the original arcs sound greatly different from their original voices. It's like all the characters are trying to make deep serious tones that sound really odd when the dialogue is inserted on an on-going conversation already on the original game.

Also, why no Oni voice sliders? The Oni groans mess up my ears while the character voice volumes can be properly adjusted.

Am I the only one somehow disappointed by the voice acting X has added to the game? All the X version dialogue inserted here and there on the original arcs sound greatly different from their original voices. It's like all the characters are trying to make deep serious tones that sound really odd when the dialogue is inserted on an on-going conversation already on the original game.

Also, why no Oni voice sliders? The Oni groans mess up my ears while the character voice volumes can be properly adjusted.

To be honest I really didn't noticed anything like that, and I didn't read a single complain about the new voices as well.

You'd have to probably really focus to notice while playing. The jump in tone/intonation--whatever it's called is quite obvious during the modified dialogues during the Kyoto/Capital trip. Kuon's and Erika's dialogues do a jump in character/tone from soft expressive voice characteristic of the original version-into hard and stiff toned X version voice acting. It's an issue we media editors usually encounter when we don't/didn't save a volume or tone preset during recording, not to mention there was probably a lapse in comparing the acting done from old to new. The gap between recording sessions have different settings so with a Hi-Fi pair of headphones of good quality, the difference is noticeable especially with Kuon's new boyish tone.

Not really to complain or anything, but my reaction upon meeting the "new and improved" Nagamasa Makoto was like "Wtf?". The previous VA suited the character better being slightly boyish girl template and all. I can only surmise how hard dubbing two characters (a married couple at that) was for Oichi's original VA since she picked up Makoto's VA position too. Can't be helped due to the VA's circumstances tho.

You'd have to probably really focus to notice while playing. The jump in tone/intonation--whatever it's called is quite obvious during the modified dialogues during the Kyoto/Capital trip. Kuon's and Erika's dialogues do a jump in character/tone from soft expressive voice characteristic of the original version-into hard and stiff toned X version voice acting. It's an issue we media editors usually encounter when we don't/didn't save a volume or tone preset during recording, not to mention there was probably a lapse in comparing the acting done from old to new. The gap between recording sessions have different settings so with a Hi-Fi pair of headphones of good quality, the difference is noticeable especially with Kuon's new boyish tone.

Not really to complain or anything, but my reaction upon meeting the "new and improved" Nagamasa Makoto was like "Wtf?". The previous VA suited the character better being slightly boyish girl template and all. I can only surmise how hard dubbing two characters (a married couple at that) was for Oichi's original VA since she picked up Makoto's VA position too. Can't be helped due to the VA's circumstances tho.

yea i noticed that too...whenever new lines spoken....the voice clearly different from the original......and i agree too about makoto VA...i prefered prev VA by Imai Asami....and one thing that i did not understand.....why the hell kuu and aina get f***ed before miku....i think its their mistake....but overall i really satisfied playing this game

Yeah, the game itself is significantly more satisfying with the "huh?" story hole moments filled up with the addition of new scenes. The Mouri pair appearing at the introduction of the oni was quite the surprise to me. All-in-all, I guess it's just the VAs' inconsistency in reproducing the same-old character voice that got to me (something you wouldn't notice if you never played the non-X version). The old VA recordings were more expressive and nice-sounding during the candid scenes (ex. Hiyo's expressions and tone-play during Oichi's tea party being more bland than her original version on other similar candid scenes). Still, I applaud Baseson for another game I'll keep on my favorites' list.

Man after playing some more now I definitely agree with you. There is no problem at the completely new events, I didnt feel any difference between those but at the modified / some new added lines to old dialogues it feels definitely different and annoying. Hell actually I thought they're voiced by some kind of old man since its just a couple lines or something. Specially at the Yuu & Kazuha event where they drink before Echizen battle; they are speaking in a emotional way, then suddenly at new lines Kazuha sounds like an angry old man who got stuck something in his throat, then it returns to emotional way again. It happened at the Kuon & Yuina threesome too, suddenly Kuon started to sound like the same old man.

Well its not big of a deal, but its certainly not pleasant either.

Last edited:
Anybody know if the crack works with an updated game to 1.2(or 1.2b IIRC)? I'm using the 1.1 version but I seem to have recognized an issue where character voices have either low or high volume at certain times (for ex. during the first few H-scenes). My settings are saved with all character voices at 100% though with no loudness equalization in windows. I'm not sure if the latest patch will help fix it, but I think there are several other issues fixed by it.

On a side note, during the Matsudaira (Aoi) Scenario at Odani Castle prior to Kensuke and the others' Echizen attack, Kayo's voice upon meeting Kensuke by surprise was soooooooo odd I couldn't help but think she was voiced by a random guy dragged into voicing the part. Even the VA's intonation was so messed up it killed my liking for one of my favorite characters in the story.

Last edited:
Anybody know if the crack works with an updated game to 1.2(or 1.2b IIRC)? I'm using the 1.1 version but I seem to have recognized an issue where character voices have either low or high volume at certain times (for ex. during the first few H-scenes). My settings are saved with all character voices at 100% though with no loudness equalization in windows. I'm not sure if the latest patch will help fix it, but I think there are several other issues fixed by it.

On a side note, during the Matsudaira (Aoi) Scenario at Odani Castle prior to Kensuke and the others' Echizen attack, Kayo's voice upon meeting Kensuke by surprise was soooooooo odd I couldn't help but think she was voiced by a random guy dragged into voicing the part. Even the VA's intonation was so messed up it killed my liking for one of my favorite characters in the story.

Does 1.1 fix some of them, or more like what does it fix? I'm using the 1.0 version, but if its actually fixing something I guess I'll update to 1.2 or whatever the current version is.

Does 1.1 fix some of them, or more like what does it fix? I'm using the 1.0 version, but if its actually fixing something I guess I'll update to 1.2 or whatever the current version is.

That's what I was asking. The nexton patch page does mention that the 1.2(something) update does fix errors in registering some CGs and some thumbnail issues among other things like BGM suddenly getting cut if you read past a voiced dialogue without waiting for the voice to finish first (as far as I can remember). I was hoping somebody could answer and also tell if the crack/patch works with the update as well.

On a side side note, I think I now know exactly what mistake they made with the voice acting for X. Aside from a different recording set or setting of equipment (perhaps mic quality or record quality), all the X dialogues are spoken with a harder more stiff tone for all the characters (perhaps to make the topic seem much more serious/mature by mistake?). The character's distinct personality/softness is what vanished across all the dialogues. Listening to Kazuha's mixed versions of dialogues during the moonlight mizu-sakazuki scene made me conclude it. I hope baseson doesn't do this same thing to the next KH game.

That's what I was asking. The nexton patch page does mention that the 1.2(something) update does fix errors in registering some CGs and some thumbnail issues among other things like BGM suddenly getting cut if you read past a voiced dialogue without waiting for the voice to finish first (as far as I can remember). I was hoping somebody could answer and also tell if the crack/patch works with the update as well.

On a side side note, I think I now know exactly what mistake they made with the voice acting for X. Aside from a different recording set or setting of equipment (perhaps mic quality or record quality), all the X dialogues are spoken with a harder more stiff tone for all the characters (perhaps to make the topic seem much more serious/mature by mistake?). The character's distinct personality/softness is what vanished across all the dialogues. Listening to Kazuha's mixed versions of dialogues during the moonlight mizu-sakazuki scene made me conclude it. I hope baseson doesn't do this same thing to the next KH game.

I think you are mixing the original game and X version mate, X version doesnt need a crack at all and both of 1.1 & 1.2 versions work without any problem.

About the voices, well we dont have any choice to bear with them since its pretty impossible to fix those now. As I said that didn't bother me that much anyway, I only noticed it at the Yuina's h-scene and moonlight mizu-sakazuki scene you mentioned so far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?