[Hentai game] [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game] [Crack]

hey I'm having an issue with the crack, every time i unzip it there's the 2 files main.bin, and まじこいA-5.exe, problem is every time i open the folder containing まじこいA-5.exe the file itself disappears after .5 seconds, if i try to open it before that my computer just says it can't find find the file, like it doesn't exist.

I know my firewall isn't auto deleting it because 1. I never got any notification from my security system, and 2 I've tried accessing it with my firewall off, with my internet AND firewall off, and with just my internet off, regardless it just disappears, I can see it in 7-zip but if i attempt to view it's properties or open it, then it promptly disappears, just to get it to reappear i have to extract it again. all I can seem to do with it is extract it's contents where i get the folder .rsrc, and the following files .2DJ0, .2DJ1, .data, .rdata, .reloc, and .text.

I know some of this may not be helpful information I'm just trying to give as much info as possible, i'd like to be able to play the game D:
This have all the signs of antivirus detecting and deleting the file. Turn off your antivirus or whilelist the file and try again.

Someone needs to re-crack the game. The person who cracked this was a Sst311212. When you run the crack it has the annoying 2DJ game logo and an okay window. Plus i ended up tracking various things when the crack is run. The anti-virus program quarantines this crack for a very good reason. After running the game I noticed some weird processes going on. Unusual bandwith activity shot up, even though my browser was idle on a page. The activity wasn't big spike, but usually if I'm idle network activity is at 0% or less than 1/7th of 0.50%. But it would every minute or so jump to above 0.50% and then the lower range activity would become more frequent once every second or so. I then noticed files being written in the system folders and extra data being added to the registry. By the way this is before i made a save file and I'm not referring to game's first time run file being modified. This is different. Had a bunch of tmp files show up in the system/temporary folder. Another thing of concern is the allocation of ram. Since I've ran the crack my ram allocation usage has shot from 2.65gb to 3.65gb.

So I decided to do some digging. I turned off dropbox and did some pings and then network tracing using tracert. Normally data is being normally sent through my ISP provider's various channels and reroutes However, while running the crack and my internet being idle or the browser not even being open, I had data being sent through two extra paths that were added added in the routing list. The routed IP address was 94.169.22.12 and then a blank space. But it had a ping trace of 9s. Anyway I'm not a hacker. So I can't go any further than basic network ping tracing, etc. But this is a concern. It may be nothing but hot air, but I don't like it, especially when a game crack has a watermark and then runs invisible background processes.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    322.8 KB · Views: 387
All I know is Avast does NOT like the crack for this game... at all. I even added the game folder to the exceptions list and it still got rid of the .exe right away. Is it too late to hope for another crack? XD

Anyway, thanks a whole lot to @girlcelly for sparing his time to share this crack!
Regarding report about background process and increased bandwidth activity I'd just have to see myself, I do have GlassWire installed thus monitoring for such things is easy to do. Still
Whether he/she is the one that made the crack itself I don't really care, I'm just glad I can play the game for now, taking any risk I can

24wwsi0.png

Sorry, im new to this stuff :/.

I see. Just to clarify things, your file looks like it's from A plus disk with the whole package of the whole A series. Why are you here in A-5 then? I'm not savvy to these but I think you should go to the whole package of A series, instead in A-5 alone; that might be the reason why the patch aren't working for you because the package has different patcher or something, I think. Just to be sure tho, is A-5 alone not working on you or all of them aren't too?

Last edited:
Only A1 and A3 are working (A2 and A4 don't even open and A5 gives this weird error). Also, yes i have downloaded the whole package (by girlcelly,too) but the thing is no matter which patch i use it gives me the same error. I have also downloaded A5 (standalone) from here before but i got the same error.

Only A1 and A3 are working (A2 and A4 don't even open and A5 gives this weird error). Also, yes i have downloaded the whole package (by girlcelly,too) but the thing is no matter which patch i use it gives me the same error. I have also downloaded A5 (standalone) from here before but i got the same error.

"設定ファイルの読み込みに失敗しました" If I'm right, the error says it can't read the configuration/setting file.
This is the patcher I'm using, btw.
308ihs9.jpg

If you're using the same patcher as I am, drag Majikoi/まじこい.exe application anywhere in the patcher and it should work, if not, I don't know. Anyhow, try asking in the thread you've downloaded the whole package if that doesn't work.

Thank you for replying. Im using that patcher, too. It seems it has nothing to do with the patch, the config file is just screwed up, ill try reinstalling. If that doesn't work, ill try posting this on the original thread (i don't think they can fix it, either).

Was anyone able to fix the crack? Because I followed the guides on both this page and mikocon, but the problem with 2DJGAME.dll still persists. Can anyone help me fix this or point me in the right direction?

I got this error whenever running cracked exe file in my desktop, although I can run fine on my laptop. I can play the original game until A-Plus! except A-5. Please help me!

XY9SKEr.jpg
xhs3FsV.jpg

not sure, i can't see the dll inside the folder; this exe was patched by 2djgame and i suspect that the antivirus mistook the missing dll for a virus while it isn't; check the vault of the antivirus and if you find the missing dll restore it.
Or reinstall with the antivirus disabled, then put the folder on whitelist before reactivating the antivirus.

not sure, i can't see the dll inside the folder; this exe was patched by 2djgame and i suspect that the antivirus mistook the missing dll for a virus while it isn't; check the vault of the antivirus and if you find the missing dll restore it.
Or reinstall with the antivirus disabled, then put the folder on whitelist before reactivating the antivirus.

Still didn't work at all. After visiting the original mikocon thread, looks like the problem was in Win 10 newest update

So guys, there is actually a way to play the crack? Tried everything: opened as administrator, installed in C:, the antivirus doesn't block it... Always the error "Error at Initialization of bundled: 2DJGAME.dll"... Is there a way to fix this?

I'm having the same problem with the 2DJGAME.dll :/
I can play all the other majikoi games to A-4 normally, just this one doesn't work.
We really need another crack or a solution for this. T>T

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!