[Japanese] [160226][Sweet Heart] ハーレムゲーム ~俺はコレのおかげでエロゲーの主人公になれました!~ パッケージ版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • h-inn.com_rc880981package89fc506cf19e2a23.jpg

• Harem Game ~Ore wa Kore no Okage de Eroge no Shujinkou ni Naremashita!~ Package Edition

Title: ハーレムゲーム ~俺はコレのおかげでエロゲーの主人公になれました!~ パッケージ版
    Company: Sweet Heart
    Release: 2016/02/26
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=880981

In the year 20xx pregnancy has become a status symbol. Girls that are virgins are stupid, right?

On the first day at his new school, Hiroki is falsely accused of underwear stealing. While moping around on the way home, he picks up an unfamiliar game. When he tries playing, it seems to be just a trash game, but he's completely absorbed in it nevertheless.

The following day at school, he encounters the "White Lily Club", where young ladies get together, being ridiculed by some girls from another school for being inexperienced with males. And then suddenly:

"Looks like one of them is crying! What will you do?"
    ⇒ [Help] *beep*
     [Ignore]

It appears that he has been turned into some kind of "protagonist" in the real world. Nonetheless, after helping with their little problem, he is asked to join the club to teach them about males.

And thus he decides that, with skills accumulated from playing eroge, he will capture all the club members and build his own harem.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls