[Hentai game] [160129] [ALICESOFT] 妻みぐい3 [H-Game]

does anyone know how to get more money? im already broke on my 10th day. Do i have to wait for an event or something to get more money?

When download I got this...

"Downloaded piece #85 failed in hash check, 4096 KB dropped."

and It stop at 99.7% , now I try to reload and this massage apper again..

plz help!

Yes, as previously said, it's completely avoidable. You'll only get it if you don't prevent your love rivals, otherwise, the game is pretty vanilla.

Well it is vanilla, if by vanilla you mean there are a bunch of creepy assholes after me wifey. And the fact that the women between themselves are pretty relentless. Jesus. No wonder most eroges focus on High School. The Adult World is scaaary. :eek:

i know how to get money :D. Finally found a way. there is an event where you fish a stone and then go to the candy store and sell it for 50k. If you want more you can get paid by sumire(the miko milf) to pretend ''Child Making" with her.i Did that and got 100k for the first time. I think she pay you again twice but with lesser amount. Right now i got 200k haha. So far that the only way i know how to get money.

Yep. This is a less vague walkthrough. Easier to follow. With the other one I went through Miyuri's route every single time. Also as an aside. This game is just great. Love games that touches on more serious adult issues, Except NTR. Because that is just morally deplorable, please don't take offense if you like that. Although in Miyuri's route technically you are NTR'ing your own bro...But fuck that oblivious, rapist inviting, dumb dipshit. There is being dense, and then there is being so dense that is makes people wonder if you have a social disorder. I think he deserves that. Love Sayoko and Sumire!

Edit: My favorite thing to do in the game is cockblocking that bitchass kid!

Last edited:
Reactions: freeboy
Something happen if you alway stay at home?

If you stay at home in the 1nd turn in daytime (Not the first turn which is after you wake up), you always get 100 yen. If you stay the 2nd turn in daytime, you increase your bar by 3. If you stay in the second to last turn at nighttime, you increase your bar by 3. If you manage a day with no events, you can earn 6 bar and 100 yen everyday. Except that in eventless mornings, Ai sucks your bar dry by 10 making staying at home pointless sometimes.

Read the thread, the code is here. If it's not working with your ITH, try different version or just use VNR for this game.

Sorry, I have downloaded ITH 5-2015 but it seems does not pop-up like this:
userhook-should-appear-after-you-see-some-text-in-the-game.jpg

A little off topic, but has anyone been having problems with Translation Aggregator recently?

I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but I'm finding that every fifth line or so it won't translate--ITH copies it fine, but TA just doesn't register it, despite auto-insert being turned on. Very annoying.

Hey guys, can anybody tell me which girl's ending I should pursue for the Harem END of the pure love routes? VNDB says this game has a Harem Ending but I can't find anything like that mentioned in the many guides I've found.

I'm not entirely sure but is this THE ending? http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2697155
If so, then which heroine's ending is it?

I'm terribly confused by this game (it's one of the reasons why I avoided this series).

Hey guys, can anybody tell me which girl's ending I should pursue for the Harem END of the pure love routes? VNDB says this game has a Harem Ending but I can't find anything like that mentioned in the many guides I've found.

I'm not entirely sure but is this THE ending? http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2697155

I'm terribly confused by this game (it's one of the reasons why I avoided this series).

that pic from sayoko ending,basically it like harem ending but with no harem cg except that pic u post

Reactions: kamikaze00007
that pic from sayoko ending,basically it like harem ending but with no harem cg except that pic u post

Ooh, so it's the Sayoko Route. Gonna try pursuing that line. I've been looking for it since I think it's actually the route the anime version followed (with a bit of the NTR side). I'll see how it goes, thanks!

Ooh, so it's the Sayoko Route. Gonna try pursuing that line. I've been looking for it since I think it's actually the route the anime version followed (with a bit of the NTR side). I'll see how it goes, thanks!

anime follow ntr route

Its the true ending for the bright haired girl. Its a quite hard ending you need alot of cash for that ending. She will drain all the money you have on you when you date her, so you need to refill it. Save the events that gives you money and use them only when you have no cash left.

Reactions: kamikaze00007

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!