[Hentai game] [150911] [ILLUSION] セクシービーチ プレミアムリゾート ―Sexy Beach Premium Resort― + DLC + Oculus Rift Patch + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Then I really don't know where the issue comes from because I patched all extra files. When DL done I have 10 files like this:
wZTEerM.jpg

Could you tell me which one is the good patch please ? Thank you for help mate ;)

these are the official patches released by illusion, from week 1 till week 7, you can get them here

all credit of link goes to HF

im download file torrent and follow this step

Simple step-by-step guide

1.Extract DISK1.mdf and DISK2.mdf (DO NOT extract the .mds file!) from .rar archive(s) to e.g. C:\Downloads\SBPR
2.Extract the content of both .mdf files (using 7-Zip or WinRAR) to e.g. C:\Downloads\SBPR\setup, overwriting existing files. You should end up with five .cab files in there.
3.Start setup.exe. The locale doesn't matter in this case, since the installer supports Unicode now.
4.Click (N) a few times and wait while the setup installs.
5.Run InitSettings.exe in the game folder to change resolution and picture quality in accordance with your preferences and hardware.
6.Once you're satisfied with video options, you can skip the launcher and run the game or poser directly from the appropriate executable (SexyBeachPR_32.exe, SexyBeachStudio_64.exe etc.) in the game directory.

when installing this error show, please help
sbpr eror.png

[MENTION=10675]ju_one06[/MENTION]; it says... your file is broken...
have you tried to scandisk your HDD... probably your downloaded file got placed in a damaged sector

Reactions: juone06
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; thank for telling me. i will dwld at another HDD and install again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.