[Hentai game] [150626] [Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 + Bonus + Wallpaper [Original Version + Modified Version] [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [150626] [Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 + Bonus + Wallpaper [H-Game]

My antivirus (NOD32) didn't detect any virus. However just to be safe I installed it in a VM, it seemed fine. I would recommend you use a VM for this.

It worked just fine, finally i can play it.... Many thanks

Hmm....so just to play around with the cracked version to see how it plays, I "pushed skipped" through one of the girls scenarios - and it ended suddenly. Wasn't sure why so I checked out the guide and re-did my speed through and it ends 3/4 of the way according to the guide...

So I don't know if this IS a bug (ie not able to get endings) related to the crack OR related to the game itself. The one issue with the EXE from the trial IS that it's built obviously before the final build (trial was built may 2 and full game version june 20). So their is a chance some bugs will be found in the trial exe simple because its not the final build (ie kinda like the beta version if you will).

So be aware you might encounter bugs related simply for that reason.

EDIT: So i tried a third run same girl scenario and it worked confirming there ARE bugs in the trial version exe file - but NOT the crack method itself (I think...).

Last edited:

Anyone tried this? I'm not sure if I trust someone with only 1 post.

mF1pdwW.jpg

i used the exe from the trial, but still cant start the game.
no idea if i'm doing something wrong, or it just won't work

You can't just use the exe from the trial. You have to download the arc files from the pack I have uploaded. The exe (if you want to be safe, either way its the exact same file) can be copied from the trial into my trial patch. Neither the Full Game files or the Trial Game files will work without any modification.

Not entirely sure if this is where I should put it, but I was able to get around needing to crack the game. Thankfully, a trial was released before and as it has no protection, modifying it was pretty easy. I did have to repack all of the .arc files that it used to make it work, so the whole thing has to be redownloaded again if anyone has either the trial or the full game.

Here are some images I took In-game, as well as a screenshot of the CG Viewer.

38bf75f3d5.png

6c80e55e83.png

0abc184395.png

01d1ee1c85.png

Link to the upload here: https://mega.co.nz/#!Exd2gRib!P16XQyr7Y_ahyihOmDlgWTxzZv6Cx3kzXqYcg2-Ky_M

If someone doesn't want to use the exe from that, you can get the trial exe from empress's website. (http://www.will-game.com/empress/ClosedGAME/dl.html) Its the only thing in that upload that is retained from one of the original versions of the game. If this isn't the right place to post this, sorry in advance.

thanks werin

Reactions: Jenx

Got all the cg, no bug!
It works perfectly!

can anyone upload full save, plz ? :(
i just want to watch cg with sound :P

okay so i tried to download your patched arc, but then on halfway of downloading it, mega.nc told me to download the mega addon for my firefox,
and when i tried to do that, my firefox blocked the mega's addon.

i guess i'm just paranoid, but i'll just wait for a proper crack :)
thanks anyway

okay so i tried to download your patched arc, but then on halfway of downloading it, mega.nc told me to download the mega addon for my firefox,

thanks anyway

firefox usually blocked some add-on if it's not updated. Try to update the MEGA add-on first (my current version is 2.0.226). After that try to redownload links given by Werin, i hope it works or you can wait till someone make a crack/precrack version. Good luck :)

Closed GAME 攻略

=NewGame=
<セーブ1>
右に行く
助けない
みんなと逃げる
タックルをする
セリシアの様子を見に行く
セリシアと行動する
<セーブ2>
左の扉に入る
【END①】

セーブ2から
右の扉に入る
【END②】

セーブ1から
バングルを見る
みんなと逃げる
<セーブ3>
来た道を引き返す
<セーブ4>
お姉様の陵辱を見る
お姉様の陵辱を見る
セリシアの様子を見に行く
セリシアと行動する
左の扉に入る
【END③】

セーブ4から※シーン回収
レイシー・マレットの陵辱を見る
レイシー・マレットの陵辱を見る

セーブ4から※シーン回収
ココナ・ステンパーの陵辱を見る
ココナ・ステンパーの陵辱を見る

セーブ3から
タックルをする
ココナの様子を見に行く
このまま此処にいる
ココナと行動する
ココナを助ける
左の扉に入る
【END④】

セーブ1から
バングルを見る
二手に分かれる
来た道を引き返す
お姉さまの陵辱を見る
お姉さまの陵辱を見る
<セーブ5>
マリエルの様子を見に行く
マリエルと行動する
マリエルを助ける
左の扉に入る
【END⑤】

セーブ5から
レイシーの様子を見に行く
このままここにいる
レイシーと行動する
レイシーを助ける
右の扉に入る
<セーブ6>
シンディー・マレットのことを聞く
【END⑥】

セーブ6から
カエルム・ウルブスで歌いたい
【END⑦】

セーブ5から
このままここにいる
一人で行動する
【END⑧】

~エンディングを全て鑑賞した後~
セーブ5から
このままここにいる
一人で行動する
【END⑨】

thanks anyway

If you're worried about the Mega addon, just use a program called FreeRapid to download it.

It all works perfectly, haven't encountered any bugs and I've unlocked about 80% of the CG by myself.
To all those waiting for a 'proper' crack, good luck with that, lol.

You can't just use the exe from the trial. You have to download the arc files from the pack I have uploaded. The exe (if you want to be safe, either way its the exact same file) can be copied from the trial into my trial patch. Neither the Full Game files or the Trial Game files will work without any modification.

2Dj upload u pack

Re: [150626] [Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 + Bonus + Wallpaper [Original Version + Modified Version] [H-Game]

ok, after downloaded the modified version and played the game. I find out a bug. When you finished all the path and got the CG mode working. in CG mode Page 3, Scene 39 is the same as scene 45. I do think the missing CG is the spider with the purple hair girl. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Re: [150626] [Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 + Bonus + Wallpaper [Original Version + Modified Version] [H-Game]

Just looked into that. For whatever reason the CG gallery config had CG45 in the place of CG39 so it was just loading them twice. I've uploaded a patch that can just be copied into the game folder. From what I can tell, it should be good now.

(linked wrong image, whoops)
944c6b253d.jpg

Here is the link to the patch:

https://mega.co.nz/#!1hM1wTaT!73foz02tSRZL3LWsljcMeFegCJ5sXrHqDLdT10vWAh4

Someone also has just pointed out to me that I didn't include the movie folder in the upload. It just has the OP and the cursor used in the game in it. If you have the full game already downloaded, you can just copy that folder out. Else, here is the movie folder. Just put it into the folder with the game and you should have it and the cursor.

https://mega.co.nz/#!0wUHVZCR!r0cry3D0DodqKnjdFFsvpUV6gZMBnyVqZJo3i5z9MaQ

Last edited:

thanks again, i just copied the patch and movie folder into the game folder.

Can anyone tell me how to hook the text with AGTH ??? All of Empress games worked perfectly with AGTH except this one.

Plz reply ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload