[Hentai game] [150626] [Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 + Bonus + Wallpaper [Original Version + Modified Version] [H-Game] [Crack]

So now that the crack is out do i still need to download the torrent that says modified?

Can someone really help I'm using Visual Novel Reader it used to show the text in Japanese and English both but now it doesn't translate to English i don't know what i did now it shows the same Japanese text twice. I've tried to change the settings but nothing changed.

Attachments

• 2015-07-18_23-56-46.jpg
    2015-07-18_23-56-46.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
Can someone really help I'm using Visual Novel Reader it used to show the text in Japanese and English both but now it doesn't translate to English i don't know what i did now it shows the same Japanese text twice. I've tried to change the settings but nothing changed.

First, Restart, click the tray icon and hist reset/restart.
Second goto settings and see if your Translators were somehow turned off. (check for Ticks on, uh I forget which, hopefully you've been through this setting up VNR, you should have.)
more info could be shared?

Is this game even working right? thought the crack limits you to only play the Trial with full-cg on the side.

First, Restart, click the tray icon and hist reset/restart.
Second goto settings and see if your Translators were somehow turned off. (check for Ticks on, uh I forget which, hopefully you've been through this setting up VNR, you should have.)
more info could be shared?

Is this game even working right? thought the crack limits you to only play the Trial with full-cg on the side.

YES, it works right I've discoverd what was the problem, it appears that i unchecked the Baidu.com option in the translators.

but i have questions :

1- can i reset everything in VNR to default? Cause I've missed with some options but it appears that VNR saves the changes even if you delete the folder itself.

2- How can i make the character name appears in the translation? it only translate the dialog not the character name, i get confused sometimes.

Attachments

• VNR.jpg
    VNR.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 423
YES, it works right I've discoverd what was the problem, it appears that i unchecked the Baidu.com option in the translators.

but i have questions :

1- can i reset everything in VNR to default? Cause I've missed with some options but it appears that VNR saves the changes even if you delete the folder itself.

2- How can i make the character name appears in the translation? it only translate the dialog not the character name, i get confused sometimes.

From experience I find Infoseek the best JPN translator, since google changed their api.
and Baidu is better for CHN than JPN, if you go to their site you'll notice its a CHN site to begin with, sure it says JPN translation too, but as above, I found better results with Infoseek.

From experience I find Infoseek the best JPN translator, since google changed their api.
and Baidu is better for CHN than JPN, if you go to their site you'll notice its a CHN site to begin with, sure it says JPN translation too, but as above, I found better results with Infoseek.
Thanks for the reply, do you know anything regarding the second question???

Thanks for the reply, do you know anything regarding the second question???
Not on my home pc with vnr atm so I cant really look at the options. It should be there in the Translations sections, theres 2 place to look I think.

Never really had a problem with this, Dont know if it was firewall issue or internet speeds, but translation took about a second so I would always see the character talk, and then wait for the translation, never got confused who was talking, if theres no name in the game's text box, that usually is when the Narrator or the protagonist is thinking or describing something.

Well nice to know the crack holds up.
Just 100% the entire game.
Compared to Lewdness and Starless, this game felt REALLY short.
But dat FULL HD (1920x1080) doe, compared to the mere HD(1280x720) game or remakes of ol' , So beautiful, if I can figure out how to rip the cg at max quality, definitely adding the entire set to my Wallpaper Shuffle.

So beautiful, if I can figure out how to rip the cg at max quality, definitely adding the entire set to my Wallpaper Shuffle.

use nekof3cv(westside) tool rip ;)
If you don't know how to use it then just get a look to threads I posted recently, I shared my full CG rip of this game in HCG section.

Hey, I've been trying for a few hours with both versions of this game, and no matter what I do I get a popup constantly during gameplay View attachment 13632, the game won't allow me to save or quicksave, and taking screenshots with F5 crashes the game. What am I doing wrong here?

use nekof3cv(westside) tool rip ;)
If you don't know how to use it then just get a look to threads I posted recently, I shared my full CG rip of this game in HCG section.

You are awesome when it comes to ripping some CG's, so i want to follow you too.
I'm making a port of P/A to Ren'py so i can play it also on android but upon extracting all the arc files all cg's are in rct format and also tga format but only a silhouette. Please guide me on how to get this CG's please!

You are awesome when it comes to ripping some CG's, so i want to follow you too.
I'm making a port of P/A to Ren'py so i can play it also on android but upon extracting all the arc files all cg's are in rct format and also tga format but only a silhouette. Please guide me on how to get this CG's please!
Get the latest version of GARbro. It comes with GUI, and, given your experience with CG ripping, should require no tutorial to use.

Get the latest version of GARbro. It comes with GUI, and, given your experience with CG ripping, should require no tutorial to use.

Thank u so much! Will this tool can convert an rct format?:)

Edit: The tool works great but upon using it some of the rct on fastdata.arc is encrypted and it gave me options to choose, title or password apparently in title there are less titles to choose from. But I'm really thankful for your help because a can rip all the cg's now!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!