Admin
Oct 16, 2010
boxshot.jpg

Info

Package Size: 1.75 GB
Info: 富士美出版
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=855499

Nonoka health education!!!

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Ancer is a bit confused about this existence but I saw SAGAPLANETS and てい~ぐる, Ancer is interested. Why is Ancer talking in third person?

Ohh... Okay. I get it now but then again, if I just read all the text in the picture above, I would have understood it. I apologize for my laziness

its need the original game then?
wtf separated but combining append disk with the other ~_~

When I try to download the torrent I get a warning the there might be harmful programs on the page. Is a-s.re/3z the correct location? Will I get some random program I don't want?

Hi, it's my own site, you can be rest-assured that it does not contain any malware.

Thanks for sharing! However I am facing a problem during install this patch. It shows an error message "BugBug250アペンドH_2.exe not a valid win32 application". How can I solve this problem ? I am using windows xp

Unfortunately, I'm not sure :( you may need .NET dependencies but I cannot say.

thanks for share,
dont have any of the ones Part2 patches but always nice to have it available for future.

Thanks for sharing! However I am facing a problem during install this patch. It shows an error message "BugBug250アペンドH_2.exe not a valid win32 application". How can I solve this problem ? I am using windows xp
If you're after the hanasaki append, I have a solution.
Just grab the files from "0002\GameData\" and paste them in the appropriate places.
It worked here.

Have not tested the other appends yet.

Last edited:
Please help!! BugBug250アペンドH_2.exe not a valid win32 application :(

make sure you get the file completely, perform a file recheck in your torrent client.

make sure you have correct locale settings as well

I copy and paste files of folders 0001 and 0002 This worked perfectly :dthumbup:, I think that the .exe file is for Windows 64 bits

Hello
Could you please re-seed it again for this torrent?
there's no seeder right now

:akazukin_bow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload