[Hentai game] [150424] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル -Evenicle- + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

Can someone help my issue?
Having problem with white knight deal 6666 damage
can't use skill fast enough to hold it to attack

Hello everyone.
I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'm to the chapter 6 and after passing the place where the bridge had exploded and be returned to my home... well, I don't know where to go...
I did the quest for the small upper left home but nothing...

Hello everyone.
I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'm to the chapter 6 and after passing the place where the bridge had exploded and be returned to my home... well, I don't know where to go...
I did the quest for the small upper left home but nothing...

i don't remember well but i think i had to go in one of the town where you got the ship first, after a conversation you take the ship south of that island which was connected to the bridge. and you enter the island from there.

One question after the girl with cat claws attached to that place you have to go to move to the next phase?

Hey guys, I am stuck at the beginning of chapter 7. I got "shared memory" from Camelot, but i can't find the sky tower. I am not sure if I am missing something from the walkthrough translation?

to capture a girl monster, you will need red attacking skill (捕獲) of silver hair (bluish white) girl skill. that skill you get just east of eden, there is a shrine that gives you. i believe the girls need to be 10% health or below to be captured.

Thanks ivory7777, for this post. I am picking up on the basics of this game quickly despite not knowing Japanese. However there are a couple of things I am having trouble picking up on, such as several skills & accesories.

I got a grasp of a few of the attack skills (red) , as well as one or two support & magic skills (blue & purple). Green skills have eluded me as well as the majority of accesories. What does the letter do?

I don't think I really need a walkthrough for this game, finding out where to go is pretty straight-forward. I just need someone to snapshot their finished item/skill list, and make a decipher.

Hey guys, I am stuck at the beginning of chapter 7. I got "shared memory" from Camelot, but i can't find the sky tower. I am not sure if I am missing something from the walkthrough translation?

Use teleport, In home tab.

Hello, i was wondering if someone who has finished the game can tell how am i supposed to beat the last boss. Everything is fine until he enters rage mode, then it all start to fall apart. I read somewhere that i have to use one of Kathryn's skill to debuff him/cancel his buff but it is not working no matter which skill i cast he still has the rage damage and finishes my team in 2 turn even if they are on full hp

+ gold1002

You can´t debuff him once he enters rage mode, so you need to beat him fast, i did it by using BP potions and using the strongest special, it think 6 potions was enough for me, also you can stun him with Guringa and Asuta moves and use riche barrier. He is not that strong if you go there in lvl90 you kill him easily.

+alzm14

There are parts in the game where you can´t teleport until you finish the previous missions which lead you to lose the function, if that is you problem you just have to clear it. If the icon of teleport disappear of you screen, and also from he black tab on the upper left part in you screen, then i have no idea what is causing that.

Can someone give me some info on the monster giris, cant find the number 6, 16, 19, 24.

+ gold1002

You can´t debuff him once he enters rage mode, so you need to beat him fast, i did it by using BP potions and using the strongest special, it think 6 potions was enough for me, also you can stun him with Guringa and Asuta moves and use riche barrier. He is not that strong if you go there in lvl90 you kill him easily.

+alzm14

There are parts in the game where you can´t teleport until you finish the previous missions which lead you to lose the function, if that is you problem you just have to clear it. If the icon of teleport disappear of you screen, and also from he black tab on the upper left part in you screen, then i have no idea what is causing that.

Can someone give me some info on the monster giris, cant find the number 6, 16, 19, 24.

Ya for some reason it just disappeared. its not in the field menu either. I thought it was part of the game.

For the monster girls: number 6 is the one with the watermelon(or a porcupine) in a sack. they appear in Lacelot.
19 is the pirate king. I don't remember but i think i randomly encountered it while in ship.

Hello, i was wondering if someone who has finished the game can tell how am i supposed to beat the last boss. Everything is fine until he enters rage mode, then it all start to fall apart. I read somewhere that i have to use one of Kathryn's skill to debuff him/cancel his buff but it is not working no matter which skill i cast he still has the rage damage and finishes my team in 2 turn even if they are on full hp

For those who need to know how to get rid of "ANGER/RAGE" status it's sword skill of ASTAR (main character) as follows
evinicle.jpg
hope it helps

PS. Final Boss fight is a bit though in LV 70-71 my plan is use Kate's charge skill and save BP for ASTAR
and if I have chance I use Ramis skill to kick boss turn position back as much as I can

Ya for some reason it just disappeared. its not in the field menu either. I thought it was part of the game.

For the monster girls: number 6 is the one with the watermelon(or a porcupine) in a sack. they appear in Lacelot.
19 is the pirate king. I don't remember but i think i randomly encountered it while in ship.

19 can be encountered in the red sea. 16 is a dark skinned version of 15 it can be encountered in the Devil's right hand, i think

6: スイカハンマー (watermelon hammer girl) near Pankarch (north city in Lancelot)
16: しゃーまんフライ (flying shaman) in Sky Tower
19: キャプテンバニラ (Captain Vanilla) in Red Sea
24: メイド長さん (head maid) in Sky Tower

Does anyone know where Melancholy is? I'm at the start of Chapter 5 and I don't know where to go

It's the island directly south of Zumpty/Southwest of Humpty.

Thanks for the help, can anyone tell me what to do in the labyrinth on hamlet island in chapter 5?

Thanks for the help, can anyone tell me what to do in the labyrinth on hamlet island in chapter 5?

I'm assuming you mean the zombie area. Once you've seen the zombie and tried following it through the woods and lost track of it, you need to go home to grab a magic vacuum cleaner, then defeat a Nubobo (ghost) near Sapphire. However, it's not big enough, so enter Sapphire for a scene and defeat a giant Nubobo. Then you can return back to the spot in the woods to head to Osric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?