[Hentai game] [150424] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル -Evenicle- + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

does anyone have a problem where the "Everance" game doesn't give the characters voice?
the voice icon is crossed out just like that

does anyone have a problem where the "Everance" game doesn't give the characters voice?
the voice icon is crossed out just like that
It's just Alicesoft cutting corners and voice expenses. They just didn't put voice work there, not a problem/bug.

Hey guys, sorry to bother you but total newbie for VN's here.
Tried installing the game, but not working properly?
Mounted the evenicle mdf file, since mds isnt recognized by poweriso fro some reason,
and once getting to 100% in installation, just crashes. And the text is broken, probably cause
my laptop doesnt recognize japanese lol.
View attachment 9125View attachment 9126View attachment 9127

Reactions: RegaliaJP
Nvm. Got to work. Opened the mdf file w/ winrar and extracted
the install data, and ran the game using @Makotyuk's locale emulator. Thanks everyone. :]
Gonna learn how to use ITH now.

Oh yeah, i used that to run the game, since running it without the locale emulator would lead to an error lol.
Ill try to use it for the installer next time for another VN, thanks again :]

I'm not sure what went wrong, but whenever I try to load my save files, I get a "sys43vm" error and it crashed the game. Anyone knows how to rectify this?

Okay, I honestly don't what i'm suppose to do to get this working. I have the files and everything but I don't see how i'm suppose to start the game up.

I downloaded it from nyaa and then I unziped it but what do I do now? I try to run the ,mds files with a vertial clone drive software but nothing happen. I don't know how to install it. Help please!

I got this from nyaa and the main game works fine but when I try to mount the disk for EveRance it tells me the file is corrupted. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried mounting the disk for the main game again as a test and it mounted just fine. I'm not using any programs, I just have Windows 10 and for all other mdf files I just rename it to iso and click on it and it mounts. Is there some other way to install it from the mdf file? Any reasons it wouldn't mount?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Property for Buying Near Bath

The centre of the city, along with Oldfield Park and Weston offer historic charm on leafy streets blended with excellent amenities, schools and transport links into the center within realistic budgets.
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?