[Hentai game] [150424] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル -Evenicle- + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

Someone who has passed chapter 6, do know where is this central city? After getting this tortoise-like item in the beginning of chapter six it says to go to this central south coast, i have no idea where that is...
after you get that, from hamlet, use ship and just go to the west until you encounter the ice island (the island that surrounded by ice, just find the "!" mark (event), and then voila, you will fight some jellyfish(?) and transported to the other side

anyway............ anyone know how to kill this boss? i don't know why, but at the beginning i can deal high damage to it, but after that the damage reduced greatly (from 4 digits damage to 3 digits damage)
Untitled.jpg

P.S: if you need money, in lancelot region - lionel town, use ship and go toward east until you find place where you can aboard, and then just walk toward the east until.... you find a giant golden honey.... (yes... a monster with dark aura, i don't know the name, just call it field boss) the honey can be damaged with physical and magic (so far i can't debuff it (poison stun, etc)) so you need to kill it fast since the giant golden honey 80% always deal AOE damage

another P.S: i haven't kill that giant golden honey, so hard, so tanky, much wow

edit: about the woman who search for a graveyard named... bon joul suzuki(that's what i got when atlas translate the name), the graveyard actually located on honey island (humpty region), on that island there are 4 graveyard (japan style) (yup, the graveyard not located at hamlet, i already search every part of hamlet region, until i remember the 4 graveyard at the honey island)

Last edited:
need help... i'm currently on chapter 7
currently:
-already go to hamlet
-go to camelot and received the skill to read memory
-already read the twin's memory

after that i don't know where to go, since the last word is
"the sky's being transposed to the island became possible by receiving the cooperation of the twin"

anyone know what to do?

ok im in the last chapter and i finished everything except dont know when and where to trigger the final priestess quest. i already met 3 different priestess and got their scene. now im just before the final boss yet im not getting any reward when i go to church. am i i missing something? also in collectible i cant find number 98 in those shiny orb. any one knows where that is?

Did someone finish the event in that small island upper left of central area, in a web guide, it says something about he having strongest weapons and skips, they are really worth it ?

ok im in the last chapter and i finished everything except dont know when and where to trigger the final priestess quest. i already met 3 different priestess and got their scene. now im just before the final boss yet im not getting any reward when i go to church. am i i missing something? also in collectible i cant find number 98 in those shiny orb. any one knows where that is?
small desert island on the red sea

after you went past the red sea, there are small secret shop that sell weapon and armor (and few rare item that increase stat that drop from the field boss)

Reactions: ivory7777

left circle in map

anyone know what should i do regarding the holy woman at hamlet? something like i need to get along with other holy woman, i already go to every church, still no clue (maybe all of them...)
Untitled.jpg

you mean last scene ?
i think that one... since after i get H scene with those 3 holy woman, silent ask asterisk to find the hidden holy woman somewhere on this world... yeah, no clue

edit: sorry, just found the way to use tailor skill
another edit: i found silent hiding on the sky tower... roland on outlaw camp near abel... still searching for the other holy woman

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
ローラン = アウトローの洞窟最奥
バースト = 魚鮮島の神殿左上部
サイレント = 人間の塔最上階

ローラン = アウトローの洞窟最奥
バースト = 魚鮮島の神殿左上部
サイレント = 人間の塔最上階

that is... i never thought that the brown skinned holy woman will hiding at uojima.........................
finally CG and scene complete

30a3nrl.jpg

From Lancelot follow the way north and once you can turn right into the mountain range follow that way until you can change the area.

thanks japan081432 and kamil for the location. i thought i search there but i couldn't saw it, i all saw in the island located in the red sea was a option giant boss. but later when i get more time to play, i will look there.

Do you know how to win against the last boss?

level grinding and use some potion and use strategy... no joke

P.S: i already beat all the boss on every region, except the damn V2 bebeta on red sea (that's what i get when atlas translate the name), since in XX turn, the boss deal one hit KO attack... i need to increase my party's damage output

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Need help, please re-upload this Hentai OVA if possible! Thanks you!
Link: https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120731-oz-スマイルピースdeじゃんけんレイプ-rj099334.635208/
energienah147 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
im new on this site and im wondering if you could do the game Astrune Academy it came out on steam about a week ago
mobius0417 wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Special Disc + OST + NoDVD

Please re-upload this.
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey, could you re-upload RJ01063625? Thanks, appreciate it.
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。