[Hentai game] [141128] [Dual Tail] VenusBlood -HYPNO- + Wallpaper + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

But Saimin Z already got it posted :( it was same release date as this one!

you should understand, this game isn't the type of game that you can simply play and finish in 2-3 hours... it helds many route and options...

if no one post it on sagaoz yet, then it means they not completed! just be patient and stop being such a pain in the ass...

This game so hard is choose router , I hope they write walk-thought so soon :whistle:

if you guys have some incomplete savefiles, you could probably satisfy these people who request for savefiles for a few days..(like me >_<) thanks in advance!

^ just play... choose easy mode, lose then it will unlock the very easy mode let you skip all the gameplay :v

Needed to update VNR, now it hooks the text, apart from the choices and the menu, witch isnt uncommon. Anyone knows how to activate skills. The Cat Knight end of first card always does it but I couldnt find out till now how to do it.

Text interface problem too. I've had my computer set at Japanese everything (system locale and all) since forever; and according to you guys this should not be happening. I'm hoping that the latest patch will fix this problem...

Ceh, found the problem. So unless you have Window 7 Ultimate or Enterprise, you won't be able to change or install display language, and hence can't do things the easier way. Instead I use the method mentioned earlier in front to make it work.

In case you need it, the old method maay work in this game too (i didn't get this game so i can't try):
-uninstall kb971033 and prevent the installation
-find vistalizator and from the same site the jp language pack for your os version, install it and chenge language but don't reboot.
-before rebooting change the registry, places thos lines in a text file named english_over_jap.reg and double click

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"PreferredUILanguages"=hex(7):6a,00,61,00,2d,00,4a,00,50,00,00,00,00,00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages\ja-JP]
"Type"=dword:00000091
"LCID"=dword:00000411
"Version"=dword:00000001
"Mode"=dword:00000000

finally reboot, you have japanese windows but the os display language still use english

i would still prefer if everything accept audio was in english and even then i would prefer audio to be in english but i think having that last part is a pipe dream >.<

It will require someone to create a translation patch to convert the interface to English. It is a pipe dream already to expect someone to translate the story text itself into English. It MOST DEFINITELY is a dream born in heavens to hope for the audio to be English, because that will require hiring of voice actors/actresses to do the job, or rely on fans, which not only will never happen on a 18+ game (and this is one that will never be an All Ages forever, so don't expect a console port), but will suck so much that you'd prefer the Japanese audio anyway.

Like, would you watch/read Fate/Stay Night (a famous VN since 2006!) with English voice-acting? I would never, to be entirely honest.

It works. You just need to refresh the page again by pressing enter for example.

ok got the link to work thanks but now when i unziped it the thing just gave me one wierd unknown file and i have no idea what to do with it >.<

You really are new. Just copy that save in documents > game_savefiles > venus blood -hypno. Replace if necesary and don't forget it 'cause it's normal for most games/eroges.

Ninetail Wikia was quite useful now only need to find out what the skills do and how to reach the different routes. For Routes I think it will be Dark obtainable if you use the blue options (Use Hypno as much as possible) and Light obtainable if you use the yellow options (Use Hypno as little as possible), which endings depending on if you got the alter egos or not, but that is only my speculation.

Well I didn't realize the updates delete your saves (a warning please) but I didn't see the read me in the same file. Anyway I was in the midle of law route while already finished the chaotic one so I had to download to savedata not to replay everything again. Didn't miss much cgs just the most important things storywise lol thankfully because dual-tail not only allow you to replay h-scenes in gallery you can also see the normal ones between character or the most important battles aside from the specific endings.

I think the patches just fixed an issue with where the saves were stored. They should always be in your My Documents folder now.

I moved the saves from my game folder over to my documents and was able to keep my old saves.

Anyone knows what the requiments for Law/Chaos Route and if we cang get the slime girls with there skills. I get them when I use hypno but than the lose there skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.