[Hentai game] [141128] [ANIM] 七姫コレクション Princess Collection ~美しき巨乳姫と人類最強の男~ 初回限定版 + Bonus + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
myMbMxY.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C791DFE51DA57DFF5A9A4427511CCAC7DFD07CBD&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-291143/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [141128] [ANIM] 七姫コレクション Princess Collection ~美しき巨乳姫と人類
    18.4 KB · Views: 2,705
Last edited:
I always wanted to a VN where the protagonist is basically a rapey Broly. The sole reasons why I dislike NTR's and hardcore stuff is because of the following reason. If you are going to present the game as a power fantasy, which is the reason why those genres are successful, you might as well cut the shit and make the protag as powerful and unstoppable as possible. That is why I like this one, this game for me serves as a nice bridge to that genre. It is relatively mild in its hardcoreness, it has those rapey elements but it makes the power fantasy as ridiculous as possible which I like. Don't make me follow a very fat or old bastard that rapes girls! Make me follow Japanese VN Conan the Barbarian! I wish I was joking. I played the demo. This guy is a beast. He is a barbarian with a spaceship! He destroys towns just to cream the lady. And he has the upper body looks of Arnold in Red Sonja and the lower body of the freaking Mandingo!

I respect all tastes. That is why Eroge is wonderful. There is something for everyone.

Going on a tangent..... E-Mote? E-moteeeeee!!!

P.S: I can't find a save, sorry...But here is the guide.

Walkthrough

Last edited:
romanji: Princess Collection ~Utsukushiki Kyonyuu Hime to Jinrui Saikyou no Otoko~

Working with AlphaROMdiE.

still cant get it to work :S i dont know which ones im supposed to check of the boxes. usually i just check all 3. but still it dosent work. Maybe i have the wrong version of AlphaROMdiE? i went to their website and downloaded the latest one i think ,_, plz halp T.TCracker1.PNG

still cant get it to work :S i dont know which ones im supposed to check of the boxes. usually i just check all 3. but still it dosent work. Maybe i have the wrong version of AlphaROMdiE? i went to their website and downloaded the latest one i think ,_, plz halp T.TView attachment 6366
You don't have to tick any of those (unless you want to create another shortcut, then tick the middle one). Just drag the "7pri" onto the cracker device (the light blue thingy there) and it will create the cracked .exe into the same folder. The cracked .exe with which you can open the game is going to have the same name, but a shortcut icon (and the file type is "Shortcut"). With that you can play the game without entering the serial code.

I always wanted to a VN where the protagonist is basically a rapey Broly. The sole reasons why I dislike NTR's and hardcore stuff is because of the following reason. If you are going to present the game as a power fantasy, which is the reason why those genres are successful, you might as well cut the shit and make the protag as powerful and unstoppable as possible. That is why I like this one, this game for me serves as a nice bridge to that genre. It is relatively mild in its hardcoreness, it has those rapey elements but it makes the power fantasy as ridiculous as possible which I like. Don't make me follow a very fat or old bastard that rapes girls! Make me follow Japanese VN Conan the Barbarian! I wish I was joking. I played the demo. This guy is a beast. He is a barbarian with a spaceship! He destroys towns just to cream the lady. And he has the upper body looks of Arnold in Red Sonja and the lower body of the freaking Mandingo!

I respect all tastes. That is why Eroge is wonderful. There is something for everyone.

Going on a tangent..... E-Mote? E-moteeeeee!!!

P.S: I can't find a save, sorry...But here is the guide.

Walkthrough

The first thing I thought was "oh shit is conan" and after looking at the girls I began to download it. Glad I wasn't the only one.

im very like visual novels movie genre it feels more vulgar and more life:gakuran_cute: hehehe

Guys, I need your help.

I downloaded the game from Nyaa, installed it with Applocale, used the AlphaRom Cracker, I could play but only after a few dialogues, the game crashed, then I downloaded a 100% savefile with all the CGI unlocked, I played some H scenes without crashing it crashes in other H scenes. Can anyone help? By the way, in the game, when the hero is about to have sex with the first girl, the purple haired one, the game crash.

What could it be? :chuuni_slump:

Can someone modify the CG and add some nipples to this guy? This is a more of a problem than I thought it would be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!