[Hentai game] [140627] [ANIM.teamMM] もしも用務員のおじさんが催眠術を覚えたら… ~女教師を淫らに堕とす、肉欲の法悦催眠~ + Tokuten + Wallpaper + Update [H-Game] [Patch]

For harem ending, i followed the walkthrough in that order. Whenever i had a choice to have a ending with that girl or move on to another rout, i choose to go on another route. once i was done, the guy who gives u the option to choose which route you wanna take. i can't remember but it was either the last or second to last option i picked. that game me a route and ending with all the girls togather.

I just can't get to Nene route no matter what, i did everything correct, on the 7th time i clicked in the upper portrait but when i reach the part that i need to answer the 8 questions the answers is related to the principal not Nene. Is this a bug?

EDIT: I just started a new game and did the same thing but for some reason now its working.

Last edited:
I can't get the harem route either. That being said, I can't even figure out how the hypnosis mini-game is suppose to work...

I can't get the harem route either. That being said, I can't even figure out how the hypnosis mini-game is suppose to work...

I'll translate the walkthrough page for y'all. It's accurate, I can confirm through testing.

The note at the top of the walkthrough says that the hypnosis mini-game is nearly pointless. You get 2 points (on a hidden counter) clicking the woman's crotch or breasts, and 1 point for head or arms. When you get up to 10 points, the Exit button will appear; press that, you'll clear the hypnosis. If you keep clicking on the woman, and get up to 20 points, you'll end up breaking the hypnotic trance and fail.

The second note says that basically for every woman there's seven points (8 in one case) that you need to see in order to get the right answers for the quiz at the end. Those are the first columns under each individual capture. The second column indicate other places you can click on that are failures/red herrings that prevent you from gathering the information you need.

However, the third note says you do not need to actually see all the scenes. If you happen to guess the right answers in the quiz (perhaps from reading the walkthrough), no problem, you can still pass. It also notes that you don't have to get every single one of the quiz questions right, just "enough" of them, though the author isn't sure what the minimum number is.

The fourth note, about the harem route, says that you need to see every other individual character's ending to get the harem route to work. Then, you load up a save back where the doctor asked you for your first target, select the option of "everybody" (全員.) You may need to pick the "some other target" option. It also notes that even if you made the save originally, before having viewed all the endings, the extra choice will appear when loading up an old save. (That is, you don't have to start over from the beginning, just use your old save.) When doing the harem route from the start, it will skip all the information gathering steps and just go to an abbreviated version of the quiz for each of the women (two questions per woman, instead of the eight on the individual routes.)

The next note is the list of choices for the options to take starting from the opening to the part where you select your first target. (You should save there.)

The next part are the captures. The first column is where to go to gather the data; the second column is the red herring locations; the third column is the quiz answers. The notes at the top indicate prerequisites if any. 璃月晶 and 寝屋川音寧 can be done from the start. 美山みあ requires that 璃月晶 be done first, 佐渡紗和子 requires 寝屋川音寧 to be done. After capturing one of the two second level women, 紗和子 or みあ, you can do the school headmaster, 東ヶ崎董子. There's a couple places where getting another woman to assist you gives you a different scene. Usually it's the doctor's assistant woman. For the headmaster, both her and the second level women have extra scenes. You can only get the choice to get help from the second level woman that you did, either 紗和子 or みあ, not both. If you want to see both, you need to reach the headmaster via both paths on different saves. (The game gives you a bad end if you try to do all the women, rather than proceeding onto the headmaster after you've done a level 2 capture.)

The harem ending note says what I already said; it's only available after viewing all 5 of the individual endings, and requires going back to the original first choice.

The last part just details when those various "Tips" (little facts about psychology and hypnosis) appear and are logged, depending on route.

Oh, and the part at the top says that the patches with 20140630 in the name are only to reduce the load on your computer by reducing the resolution of the CG and animations. If you go to the maker's site, it says to apply those *only* if you're having graphical troubles. The first patch (with just patch in the title) fixes bugs however, so you should do that one.

If you want to get everything, you should go:
Save at the first target selection.
璃月晶 capture. Save before the choice that says to make her yours (自分のものにする), that leads to her ending. View her ending, then reload and say you want to do another target. (Also, quicksave and reload before the option to get help from the other woman and to do it yourself to view both scenes.)
美山みあ capture. Again, save before the choice to make her yours, view her ending, then reload, say you want to do the principal. (Also, quicksave and reload as before.)
東ヶ崎董子 capture. Quicksave and reload before the choice to get help from either doctor's assistant or みあ, or do it yourself. View her ending. (There's also a scene where you take revenge on her but end up breaking her so you pick some other girl as your consolation prize. You can do this to view one of the other endings if you wish instead of saving an reloading to get all 5.)
Reload the first save, at first target selection.
寝屋川音寧 capture. Save and quicksave as before, viewing her ending.
佐渡紗和子 capture. Save and quicksave as before, viewing her ending.
東ヶ崎董子. Go to at least the choice to get help, this time view the scene with 紗和子's help.
Reload the first save, at first target selection. After picking "some other target" there should now be a everybody (全員) option that will take you to the harem path, since you've gotten all 5 endings.

Last edited:
What is the point of the pointing finger icon in the hypnosis game? Does it do anything at all?

I've tried multiple times to get the school director and failed every time. No idea as to what I need to do. I thought I followed the instructions perfectly but I always go for 佐渡紗和子(Sawako) instead regardless of what I do.

Last edited:
Anyone know why every time e try to go the chemical teacher route (Sawado) when i reach the 8 questions part, the possible answers that show is related to the gakuen principal?

I have a question. Got the game to work and all, but have this problem with saving. Every time I save it, it shows a blank black screen and when I try to load it from the title screen, the whole game crashes. Has anyone had that problem before? It's happened with the previous ANIM game as well. Can't seem to figure it out!!

I keep getting the activation key can someone help me out i have no idea how to get pass this.
This game is free or charge? after installation, it asks for a serial code. help!!!!!!!!
i haven't downloaded/installed this title yet but i am pretty sure the file attachment at the bottom of the first post will patch the game for you.

Can you teach me how to install the game? it is too difficult for me
google "how to install japanese games" and you will find tons of results showing you how to.

Reactions: lonelylight001
I have downloaded the attachment, but not know how to use. I had to google but there are so many different results, do not know to choose which
I'm sketchy DAEMON TOOL to mount a disk and AppLocale to play the game. but this game requires a serial code. I do not know how to get it

I have downloaded the attachment, but not know how to use. I had to google but there are so many different results, do not know to choose which
I'm sketchy DAEMON TOOL to mount a disk and AppLocale to play the game. but this game requires a serial code. I do not know how to get it
i think you just run the patcher and leave it open, then drag & drop the game's main .exe file into it and it will patch the .exe for you. this is described in the included usage.jpg included with the patcher.

Reactions: lonelylight001
It does not work. but when I load crack a few minutes ago, it was operational. cause the game is not running due to lack crack and I do not see them in your page

It does not work. but when I load crack a few minutes ago, it was operational. cause the game is not running due to lack crack and I do not see them in your page

again, i don't have this title yet so i apologize for not having more concrete instructions.

try checking off the 3 options in the patcher (especially the 3rd option, it applies to the type of engine the game is using), then drag & drop the game's .exe file into the patcher again. that has worked for me in the past.

alpharomoptions.png~original

note: you may need run the patcher in japanese locale. i recommend hf applocale from this link (also good info for people new to running japanese games).

This is not a joke. It 's the first time that happens to me. And i really dont understand.
As I always do, i tried to do copy/cut the file in an external HD where I have all the games. But strangely always told me that the file name was too long to pass it.
Same thing for H-Game Uploaded by baka girlcelly- NemuAndHaruka.txt.

So i try to rename the game and try to pass the two file again. And... the two files merged into a single file giving me a .txt file transferred. Name always calling H-Game Uploaded by baka girlcelly- NemuAndHaruka.txt of 2.76 gb. I've tried everything, but it was not possible to extract the file. I also tried to rename it in .zip or .rar but always remained a .txt file.
So I was forced to delete it and now I'm try to downloading it again. And so I was wondering, I did something wrong? Or there is a procedure to follow?
if needed i use Windows Xp.

Anticipate thankses.

This is not a joke. It 's the first time that happens to me. And i really dont understand.
As I always do, i tried to do copy/cut the file in an external HD where I have all the games. But strangely always told me that the file name was too long to pass it.
Same thing for H-Game Uploaded by baka girlcelly- NemuAndHaruka.txt.

So i try to rename the game and try to pass the two file again. And... the two files merged into a single file giving me a .txt file transferred. Name always calling H-Game Uploaded by baka girlcelly- NemuAndHaruka.txt of 2.76 gb. I've tried everything, but it was not possible to extract the file. I also tried to rename it in .zip or .rar but always remained a .txt file.
So I was forced to delete it and now I'm try to downloading it again. And so I was wondering, I did something wrong? Or there is a procedure to follow?
if needed i use Windows Xp.

Anticipate thankses.

don't know why it became a .txt file but when you are renaming, rename both the folder and the 2.7 g file
a better option will be you copy instead of moving the file and then delete the previous file

Be careful, the path is included in the leght so keep it short as possible.

maybe you can try the command subst.exe and assign a letter like z: to the game folder, where inside z: you see the files contained in the folder where z: is mapped.

Freemen in the external HD I created some time ago a folder called games. Where I have all the games taken from here. And until now, was always alright.
To give an example:
I have a folder called H-manga. In which I have a folder called Games. In this folder, I have several folders with different names. Type Incest, regular sex, milf, Love Stories, NTR (Netori) Only netori because i really hate netorare. Anyway I put in different folders, various games of those specific categories. So i can quickly find the type of games which I want to play. In this case, the folder is normal sex. And the game folder is named: [ANIM] Moshimo Youmuin no Ojisan ga Saimin wo Oboetara... ~Onna Kyoushi wo Midara ni Otosu, Nikuyoku no Houetsu Saimin~ ehm... Only now looking good, I notice that the name is very long indeed. Maybe the problem was just that. But I did not think the folder name would give such problems. Anyway now the game are in download. So i think i try to change the name and use only [ANIM] Moshimo Youmuin no Ojisan ga Saimin wo Oboetara.

I hope that the problem was just that. Anyway, thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03