[Hentai game] [140328] [戯画] バルドスカイ ゼロ2 -BALDRSKY “ZERO”2- 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Maxi Single + Update 1.02 [H-Game] [Patch]

I need a help. With dozen of BALDRSKY games im lost. In what order i need to play to understand all story and lore?

So there are 6 Baldr Sky games as far as I remember. Baldr Sky Dive 1, Baldr Sky Dive 2, Baldr Sky DiveX dream world, Baldr Sky Zero, Baldr Sky Zero Extreme, Baldr Sky Zero 2. The games should more or less be played in that order.

I need a help. With dozen of BALDRSKY games im lost. In what order i need to play to understand all story and lore?

So there are 6 Baldr Sky games as far as I remember. Baldr Sky Dive 1, Baldr Sky Dive 2, Baldr Sky DiveX dream world, Baldr Sky Zero, Baldr Sky Zero Extreme, Baldr Sky Zero 2. The games should more or less be played in that order.

true... but you don't really need to play them in order...since BALDR SKY ZERO are quite separate from BALDR SKY Dive 1 & 2 along with X story... ZERO tells another alter dimension with different main character, just like the previous baldr sky which was divided to 6 world, 7 if you count it with Dive X.
Zero tells a completely different story outside those 7 story, but taken 2 years timeline before Dive story begins.

true... but you don't really need to play them in order...since BALDR SKY ZERO are quite separate from BALDR SKY Dive 1 & 2 along with X story... ZERO tells another alter dimension with different main character, just like the previous baldr sky which was divided to 6 world, 7 if you count it with Dive X.
Zero tells a completely different story outside those 7 story, but taken 2 years timeline before Dive story begins.

Technically true, but there are some relations such as Grey Christmas and what not that draws back to Dive 1 and 2 in Zero. You just get a better feel for things if you play them in that order. Otherwise, just play them in the pairs (triples?). ie, Dive 1 and Dive 2. Zero 1 and Zero 2. But Dive X should be played after at least Dive 1, otherwise it won't make a lot of sense. Zero Extreme should be played after Zero 1, again, otherwise it won't make a lot of sense.

Technically true, but there are some relations such as Grey Christmas and what not that draws back to Dive 1 and 2 in Zero. You just get a better feel for things if you play them in that order. Otherwise, just play them in the pairs (triples?). ie, Dive 1 and Dive 2. Zero 1 and Zero 2. But Dive X should be played after at least Dive 1, otherwise it won't make a lot of sense. Zero Extreme should be played after Zero 1, again, otherwise it won't make a lot of sense.

well.... if you can read japanese, all about grey chrismas is explained completely.

well.... if you can read japanese, all about grey chrismas is explained completely.

It is but it isn't like experiencing it? I don't know, my interpretation is that what order he should play to best understand story/lore. Either way, my point still stands why you should at least play them in the paired order, there are small bits and pieces you can pick up if you played through the routes of Zero 1 first before Zero 2. Plus, if he's interested, I think playing it in the order it came out in (which would be how the story writers expect you to play it) would increase enjoyment.

Reactions: lconklejean
Step 1,
Open "AlphaROMdiE.exe" , and click the 2 & 3 option.
View attachment 4298

Step 2,
Use the mouse, and pull the "bsz2.exe" (Remember not the short cut!) into the banner. Then Press "YES".

Step 3,
Start & Enjoy!

Result: It is stuck "Now Loading..." forever.

Setting everything I can think of to "run as Administrator" doesn't seem to help.

Angels weep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?