[Hentai game] [130726] [Luxury(ラグジュアリー)] アクマでオシオキっ! 丸城戸サド式ヘンタイお仕置き講座 + Sofmap + Bondage Patch + Bonus + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

This shit is driving me nuts. I've tried every combination of checkmarks for the alpharom app but the game refuses to run outside of some 6kb process that just sits there doing nothing in the background. I've tried applying the patch and not applying it and I've reinstalled about 6 times now.

Does anyone know why it won't run correctly?

Apparently I downloaded the same game off nyaa twice and it wasn't this version. It came with its own crack.

Almost 3 hours of my life down the drain. Goddammit.

Just Installed the game but it seems the crack doesn't wanna work , does anyone else have a other crack or something that can help ?

This is an old post but, if anyone's having trouble with the crack, what you need to do is open the crack and then drag and drop the launcher of the game on its interface. In case it doesn't work, run the crack on compatibility mode( standard windows xp worked for me), check the first box on the top and then do the process again.

That's what worked for me on windows 7, there's an image with the translation to what each box does.

This is an old post but, if anyone's having trouble with the crack, what you need to do is open the crack and then drag and drop the launcher of the game on its interface. In case it doesn't work, run the crack on compatibility mode( standard windows xp worked for me), check the first box on the top and then do the process again.

That's what worked for me on windows 7, there's an image with the translation to what each box does.

Necroing to ask for more detail, got the torrent,unzipped everything into the same folder, copied the disc content to same folder and tried to apply patch to said folder. Get error offailed to apply patch. Downloaded above links then get binkw32.dll when click on oshioki exe missing. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

energienah147 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
im new on this site and im wondering if you could do the game Astrune Academy it came out on steam about a week ago
mobius0417 wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Special Disc + OST + NoDVD

Please re-upload this.
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey, could you re-upload RJ01063625? Thanks, appreciate it.
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please