[Hentai game] [130329][121026] [ZyX] 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~ + Update [Patch is included] [H-Game]

Only thing missing at this point is an AGTH code, just one small obstacle before it can finally be played!

hmm..I was able to install this game.

But, I was required to install Buddy Launcher and sign in for starting this game.

How safe are these? You use these launcher and process ??

Yeah you shouldn't have done that, all you needed to do was unrar the folder with the cracked files "Raidy3WM_.exe" and "Raidy3FM_.exe" and then used those to launch it.

So there is a game patch exe enclosed but I can't run it, a message says I need to verify if the program to be updated exists or if I have the correct upgrade patch.

So there is a game patch exe enclosed but I can't run it, a message says I need to verify if the program to be updated exists or if I have the correct upgrade patch.

I got the same error

EDIT: Found out that this is a problem with certain language versions of Windows where the "Users" group is not named as such and is named as "User" (minus the 's' ) "Benutzer" (for German version) etc.

You might want to create a dummy user group "Users" from My Computer -> Manage -> Local Users and Groups and give that group admin privileges, put your account under it, restart and then try to install it.

Anyone can explain how to create dummy user group? I do not have correctly how to do.

PS. thank you for sharing GC ^ ^.

After try to do as they inform I still struck on this error:

error.jpg

Last edited:
Should I use the update patch?
What about the crack? Should I used them after I update the game or before I update the game?

It'd be wonderful if they gave us a "how to" when it comes to patching and running the patched application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload