[Hentai game] [130222] [Jellyfish(ジェリーフィッシュ)] SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

i can't open the game it alway say Fatal:cannot allocate memory something..
Oh i get it just delete a jap name in a folder name

Last edited:
@motherofass: That Ive no idea. Ive tested it and it works on mine. By the way, the save file is located inside "Documents/Jellyfish/SISTERS ~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition". If you're afraid of any corruption, just make a backup of your current save file somewhere else ^^

@sarafim: It is 100% lol...I just tried it myself by deleting and re-adding in the save file...it's 100% lol.

The save are not 100% can some one post the full saves
If you took the time to read the whole page instead of just scanning for attachments, you'll see that motherofass stated that the saves for this game are tied to your own PC. That's the reason why we cannot properly use the saves IcyCream has kindly provided.

@motherofass: That Ive no idea. Ive tested it and it works on mine. By the way, the save file is located inside "Documents/Jellyfish/SISTERS ~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition". If you're afraid of any corruption, just make a backup of your current save file somewhere else ^^

@sarafim: It is 100% lol...I just tried it myself by deleting and re-adding in the save file...it's 100% lol.
I can confirm that it does not work for me either. Not your fault though. From what I see on sagaoz, apparently there isn't a "base" save that stores your settings and unlocks like with most other eroge. Your individual saves that we get from "load game" work just fine though.

If you took the time to read the whole page instead of just scanning for attachments, you'll see that motherofass stated that the saves for this game are tied to your own PC. That's the reason why we cannot properly use the saves IcyCream has kindly provided.

I can confirm that it does not work for me either. Not your fault though. From what I see on sagaoz, apparently there isn't a "base" save that stores your settings and unlocks like with most other eroge. Your individual saves that we get from "load game" work just fine though.
hey man, i find a way to make it works. the only thing you should do is loading the latest data and keep clicking. after ED movie, you can find the extra mode is available. Have fun;)

Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new to this and really wanted to try this game. I saw gifs and pics of it and looked around for this game. Luckily, I haven't played the original and the Ultra game just came out. I downloaded it... but I can be sort of a rookie when it comes to opening these files. I have downloaded everything and things come up as 4 rar files. After opening them up, I found mdf and mds files. Where do I go from here? I'm sorry if this is a very easy question to answer but please be patient with me =).

Thank you!!

Also, this game can't be played on Macs right? I'll just have to turn to my windows to play it?

hey man, i find a way to make it works. the only thing you should do is loading the latest data and keep clicking. after ED movie, you can find the extra mode is available. Have fun;)
You awesome fellow, you. That was an ingenuous bit of sleuthing that befits the nickname you have chosen for yourself.:D

Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new to this and really wanted to try this game. I saw gifs and pics of it and looked around for this game. Luckily, I haven't played the original and the Ultra game just came out. I downloaded it... but I can be sort of a rookie when it comes to opening these files. I have downloaded everything and things come up as 4 rar files. After opening them up, I found mdf and mds files. Where do I go from here? I'm sorry if this is a very easy question to answer but please be patient with me =).

Thank you!!

Also, this game can't be played on Macs right? I'll just have to turn to my windows to play it?

Yes, this is a Windows-only game.

mdf and mds files are disc image files; complete rips of the data in a disc. You need to get some sort of virtual drive software to be able to make use of the them. Popular freeware ones include Daemon Tools Lite and PowerISO. After installing one of those, you should be able to mount your mdf or mds onto a virtual disc drive and install the game from there. Refer to the first post of this thread for the serial key you need to run the game.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!

I'm ALMOST there... so it seems. I think I have it downloaded, but when I click on the shortcut made on my desktop, it gives an error stating "FATAL: Cannot allocate memory".

What is the issue?

I am having the issue. What did you delete exactly?

NVM, i figured it out =)

Sigh... nevermind... I am having another issue =_=....

When I click new game, right after the jellyfish icon appears.... it goes black after... =/.... Is it corrupted?

I also tried the save file. I tried to do what Sherlock suggested: pick the last file and keep clicking to see the ending.. but I eventually get to a black screen instead of being brought back to the main menu.

Sigh... nevermind... I am having another issue =_=....

When I click new game, right after the jellyfish icon appears.... it goes black after... =/.... Is it corrupted?

I have the same problem. It says "Jellyfish Presents", goes black and stays like that. I don't think that the game is corrupted but it might have something to do with certain settings?

The solution is applocale
Thanks for the suggestion but that is not the reason at all. I have Window's regional and language settings set to Japanese. The game does start normally with normal fonts and all. But when i click start a new game, it gets stuck in a black screen after a while. I even downloaded and installed AppLocale just in case but no cigar.

And yea, interestingly i can play the game by loading it from a save point. I downloaded the save file posted before and i can play from the saved files. I believe it has to do with specific scenes where the game gets stuck in a black screen.

@Buddy88
What version of Windows are you using? I am using Windows 8 x64, and i am thinking that it might be the cause of the problem. I have other games that have screen resolution problems when i play it on Windows 8.

@banzemanga this issue probably happens because of video codecs you might have or not have installed, I on my hand only use CCCP and it works fine for me.

@banzemanga this issue probably happens because of video codecs you might have or not have installed, I on my hand only use CCCP and it works fine for me.

Are you using Windows 8 too? I thought of it being possible but when i look at the game folder, i see that they have their own codec plugins. Also, inside the game, it is animated too. And when i play saved games they work with the animations. So, the possibility is quite low.

I believe that your screen turns black on the pre-rendered scenes, inside the game theres a folder named 'movie' and this are the scenes I'm talking about, I for one can open those files np.

I believe that your screen turns black on the pre-rendered scenes, inside the game theres a folder named 'movie' and this are the scenes I'm talking about, I for one can open those files np.

I think it is highly possible the case for rendered scenes. But i don't think that the problem is codec-wise alone. Is your OS Windows 8?

I just uninstalled KLMCP and installed CCCP. Yet, it is still stuck in the same place. I think it has to do with Windows 8 quirkness in rendering video drivers' output.

I played through the Akiko-san scene last night and the new added bits were actually pretty damn hot. I do wish there were more completely new scenes, though, but hey, better than nothing.

Yeah, instead of random furniture shots we get the actual good stuff this time. Why did they have to pick Chinatsu of all people to give a new scene? I sad.

I think it is highly possible the case for rendered scenes. But i don't think that the problem is codec-wise alone. Is your OS Windows 8?

I just uninstalled KLMCP and installed CCCP. Yet, it is still stuck in the same place. I think it has to do with Windows 8 quirkness in rendering video drivers' output.

I'm using Windows 7x64. If the problem is indeed with the mention scene sequences then it is most likely a video playback problem... KLMCP gave me problems in the past hence I only use CCCP now and only CCCP, it's possibly you have some remaining piece of software leftover that is creating conflicts. Also try to use windows update and also update your graphic card drivers to the latest ones if you haven't done it already.

I'm using Windows 7x64. If the problem is indeed with the mention scene sequences then it is most likely a video playback problem... KLMCP gave me problems in the past hence I only use CCCP now and only CCCP, it's possibly you have some remaining piece of software leftover that is creating conflicts. Also try to use windows update and also update your graphic card drivers to the latest ones if you haven't done it already.

I never liked CCCP; it lacks of many features. KLMCP had given me problems from time to time but it is the most complete one.

I found the problem by the way. It had to do with codecs but it didn't have to do with KLMCP. It had to do with the fact that the game's plugins were not complete. The game's plugins were more like a link to Windows Media Player's plugins. So, in other words you have to have Windows Media Player's plugins or feature packs installed.

The reason it did not work in my computer was because i have a "N Edition" of Windows 8. If you have any "N Edition" of Windows installed, it doesn't come with Windows Media Player installed. But i hate this because i hate Windows Media Player.

Edit: After playing the game for a while, i have to say that it is really annoying how i cannot skip some of the cut-scenes. Specially the one with the camera panning sideways on the house. It felt like a lots of time was wasted on waiting for those animations to finish. But other than that, i have to give it a A+ for the h-scenes and animations. Except i felt it was stupid how the girls would orgasm by spreading their pussy open.

Last edited:

What did you delete?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!

I'm ALMOST there... so it seems. I think I have it downloaded, but when I click on the shortcut made on my desktop, it gives an error stating "FATAL: Cannot allocate memory".

What is the issue?

I am having the issue. What did you delete exactly?

NVM, i figured it out =)

If you figured out then tell everyone else please.

Has anyone else had a problem trying to change the text speed to fastest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!