[Hentai game] [130222] [Jellyfish(ジェリーフィッシュ)] SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

I am having some problems getting this to work and I was wondering if others are and whether anyone knows a fix. I basically load the game, but as soon as I click 'Start Game' the client closes down straight away. Anyone able to help?

I have the same problems. I use Applocale and my System is on japanese, but If I want to start the game or to load a save file the Game closes automatic....how can I fix this problem?

Edit : Oh and I've got Windows 7!

Last edited:
I was having the same problem where the game closes as soon as you click new game. Here's what i did to fix it:

Uninstall the game, go to my documents/Jellyfish and delete the SISTERS ~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition folder. Reinstall the game, start it with the serial number from the OP TL2EHZ9WHWZV8U9.

You have to delete the folder before reinstalling the game otherwise it will remember your last serial number.

I used different key from other site before, and for some reason the game accepts they key but the problem occurs.

Hope it helps

I was having the same problem where the game closes as soon as you click new game. Here's what i did to fix it:

Uninstall the game, go to my documents/Jellyfish and delete the SISTERS ~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition folder. Reinstall the game, start it with the serial number from the OP TL2EHZ9WHWZV8U9.

You have to delete the folder before reinstalling the game otherwise it will remember your last serial number.

I used different key from other site before, and for some reason the game accepts they key but the problem occurs.

Hope it helps

How do you enter the serial number? Every time I open the game is says "FATAL: Cannot allocate memory"

cccp just hasn't updated from a while; instead uninstall it if necessary, manually install mpc-hc (current version v1.6.5) and ffdshow tryouts (latest stable 1.3.4500 from january 2013, lot of builds available), and configure them manually.

edit: yes, they finally updatet it, that was one year and half.......

edit: another version came out in late march.

Last edited:
cccp just hasn't updated from a while; instead uninstall it if necessary, manually install mpc-hc (current version v1.6.5) and ffdshow tryouts (latest stable 1.3.4500 from january 2013, lot of builds available), and configure them manually.

CCCP has been updated like 4 days ago...

YO

thanks for the upload

and...

god i love akiko...ahhhh I wish there will be akiko edition pfffttt

no offense but matured women are the best bweheheheheh

I found the problem by the way. It had to do with codecs but it didn't have to do with KLMCP. It had to do with the fact that the game's plugins were not complete. The game's plugins were more like a link to Windows Media Player's plugins. So, in other words you have to have Windows Media Player's plugins or feature packs installed.

The reason it did not work in my computer was because i have a "N Edition" of Windows 8. If you have any "N Edition" of Windows installed, it doesn't come with Windows Media Player installed. But i hate this because i hate Windows Media Player.

I am having the same trouble that you did, would it be possible to give more detail on what you did to get the game working? I've tried updating WMP, updating CCCP, doing a clean install of MPC+ffdshow; any solution would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

it's another edition from last year version....
one extra scene has been added for this edition and nothing else.....
been wondering who made the art design for the character.... it looks good to me and I'm in search for the illustrator of this character.... while for the story..... well, what can you expect from this kind of game....
There are only so few games in interactive modes like this, school days series are one of the few games.....

Hi guys. Just want to ask for you help. I bought this game and successfully installed it. But strangely after stating "jellyfish presents" the screen stays black. I am currently using windows 7 ultimate. My video card is an Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family.

Any Ideas?

Oh and adding to the previous post, my OS is a 32 bit operation system type. with an installed memory of 4.00 gb

So I got CCCP, microsoft patch for jap games. the .isv movie files in the game folder CAN be played by windows media player yet the screen still turns black after Jellyfish Presents... any ideas why?

Windows 7, region in Jap as well.

Can load from save file just fine. Just can't start properly =/

Hi guys. Just registered today, I've been trying to play this game for a while though, with no luck so far.

First I had the "cannot allocate memory" message (if anyone still has this issue: for me, removing all Japanese characters from the directory name fixed it).

Now, like amny others, I have the infamous "black screen after Jellyfish Presents" problem. I'm using Windows XP, I have reinstalled WMP (it can read the .isv movies from the install directory perfectly) and the last version of CCCP, but it still won't work. Using the save game posted previously does work... and it's not like we're here for the story (or are we? I heard it was pretty good)... but I'd rather play the game from the start. So, is there any definite answer/solution as to this problem?

PS: for some reason, using those saved games put the game in full screen, and I haven't found a way to put it back in windowed mode, could anyone help with that as well ? :whistle:

~edit: actually... are we even sure it's due to the game not showing the pre-rendered scenes? When doing some experiments with the saves, it seemed to play them with no problems... so it would be one specific video not showing, right after the "Jellyfish presents" screen?... seems weird.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I may have the beginning of an explanation for that black screen some of us have at the start of a new game.

As I said in my first post, the pre-rendered movies (the ones in the directory of the same name) seem to play fine when I load a game. So yesterday, I made some tests, removing the content of the directory and putting it somewhere else. Same black screen at the start of the game, but also when a previously working movie was supposed to play. I expected the game to show some "missing file" error message or just continue past it, as some other games do, but no, just the dreaded black screen. This means that, unlike what everyone else said, this probably isn't due to the game not able to play the movies because of codecs or something, but that the game apparently can't even find the movie file itself.

Now, why would that be? Just look at the other error some people (me included) had: the "cannot allocate memory" at the game start-up. This was due to the game's installation directory containing Japanese characters, which weren't displayed correctly without having your Windows setting to Japanese. Now, some of the movies' names also contain Japanese characters, including, surprise, the game's opening. That is probably the very first movie the game will attempt to play when starting a new game. Coincidence? ;)

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I tried editing the Japanese character to English. Still experiencing the black screen. How do you sett your window to japanese setting?

@DasShrimp Can you teach me how to play the load/saved files? I dont know how hehe.

Editing the characters directly to put them in English won't do any good, since the game is looking for the Japanese characters in the name. To set your Windows to Japanese... well that depends on what Windows you're using, on XP it's in Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options, but I need to find my install disk to make it work.

To make the saves work, there's not much to do. Just download the file on the third page, unrar it and put the contents in your install directory (it should ask you if you want to overwrite some files; I said yes, but it'll probably work either way). Now you can just choose a Load Game option in the main menu.

Sherlock mentioned this. But I don't get it. Is he using the save file in the 3rd page? I can't even load mine.

hey man, i find a way to make it works. the only thing you should do is loading the latest data and keep clicking. after ED movie, you can find the extra mode is available. Have funClick here to enlarge

Just to let people know, installing the Windows XP Japanese language pack (the files weren't even on my install disk, so I had to get them from the interwebz) and launching the game through AppLocale fixed the black screen.

@arashinoou: I have no idea what could be wrong with the saves. All I can say is that they work for me, sorry.

Can someone Help me to find an answer?
I just instal the game, add the code and start the game, but when the game start the movie at the begin, dont work properly.
I play the game on windows xp and this is the first time that happen. Unfortunately I can not write very well in English.
All I can say is as if the video was going to shots, the images overlap, but once the video is finished, the game returns to play normal. Or at last work propely only when I have to give answers or something. All the various shifts in the home give that problem. But the normal animation go well. So i think is only related to the varius movie or video.
I need to update something?

Last edited:
Can someone Help me to find an answer?
I just instal the game, add the code and start the game, but when the game start the movie at the begin, dont work properly.
I play the game on windows xp and this is the first time that happen. Unfortunately I can not write very well in English.
All I can say is as if the video was going to shots, the images overlap, but once the video is finished, the game returns to play normal. Or at last work propely only when I have to give answers or something. All the various shifts in the home give that problem. But the normal animation go well. So i think is only related to the varius movie or video.
I need to update something?

I think it's a codec problem.

try installing K.lite codec pack.

Thank you for the answer TDream.
But if i dont mistake i also have K.lite codec pack. But for safety tomorrow i look on xp and if i don't have i'll try to download it and see if it work.

i suggest to get a directshow filter manager and disable the mpg support to all filters except for the original microsoft codecs.
I also found on another game (Class Zenin Yuri) other filters like dvobsub set to "always load" causing revere image or crashes.
While playing the game movie check on the systray for icons about codecs like ffdshow/lav/others used tor decode the video.
K-lite install a whole load of codecs messing with the entire system, it's not mean to fill windows of crap, but to carefully choose the required codecs during the installation; sametime is better to install only a few efficient codecs like ffdshow or lav (but lav still lack completeness in the audio part), haali and dvobsub (and the basic mpc-hc) so you have an accurate control for all formats by setting one by one while trying; with big codec packs you can miss the accurate control or have multiple codecs for the same format with unknow results and no clue on what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.