[Hentai game] [130125] [ninetail] GEARS of DRAGOON ~迷宮のウロボロス~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

i also patched the game what im in chapter 2... i don't think it's related, the patch was just fixing menus on the city + fixing drop items

I'm guessing it's the pillar, at one point my enemies were above level 60 with a corruption level at around 500. I get the feeling that it raises each time you finish a quest and since I farmed the hell out of the Chameleon quest at military installation my corruption level went through the roof.

Another question whats the difference between weapon colors blue, light blue, gold etc .....

Cheers
The color indicates the number of magic stones installed in an item.

white = no slot, no stone (duh!)
dark blue = at least one slot, no stone
light blue = 1 - 2 stones
yellow = 3 - 4 stones
green = 5 - 6 stones
dark red = 7 - 9 stones

Basically, white items are crap and should be your last resort.

As for the game's difficulty, I'm at the final chapter (1st play, 92% Chaos) of hard mode and I already encountered bosses around level 90-100.

Are you going for Sheeta's route on Chaos? Cuz if you are, I'd like to know what happened to her at the end, because mine for some retarded reason defaulted to one of the sub heroines and I didn't have the energy to restart from an earlier point. >_>

EDIT: Where to check corruption point btw guys.

Last edited:
Finally got all the CGs, had to finish the game like 6 times 'cause kept on missing some scenes. Here's the all CG save file for those interested, View attachment GoD_102.zip. Just copy it over the datasu.ksd file under Documents\game_savefiles\GEARS_of_DRAGOON.

Beating the game once opens up Very Hard mode, which moves the level and guild rank caps to 160 and 11 respectively. The difficulty cannot be changed again once Very Hard is selected, so be careful. After Very Hard, there's Crazy, which further pushes the caps up to 200 and 13. Completing the Law and Chaos routes gives you the option to skip the RPG part entirely. Getting 100% completion would have been a nightmare without it.

Are you going for Sheeta's route on Chaos? Cuz if you are, I'd like to know what happened to her at the end, because mine for some retarded reason defaulted to one of the sub heroines and I didn't have the energy to restart from an earlier point. >_>

Sheeta's route is basically the true end to the Chaos route. To get on the true end, apart from having fewer than 20 chaos points and enough affection from Sheeta. You must not trigger 1) the event where Stella is raped by a mimic and 2) any of the rape events with Luche, Jill and Jasmine in chapter 6. Anyway it's a happy end for her and Ladius. She even put some proper clothes on, I'm shocked.

here's a piece of advice... it's possible to encounter a boss 20-30 level above us. with some condition of course.

1st is to make sure, what's the weak point of the boss you're going to fight. with it you can set your skill, so make sure you quick save it before encounter.
2nd is quite important. make sure you eat food that you cooked.
3rd make sure you're enchanting your equipment right!

EDIT: Where to check corruption point btw guys.

After fighting
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
, you have to choose the second option and fight
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
. I don't know if there is a special condition to trigger this choice.

Not fighting, you will see a scene with Sheeta getting molested by a slime. You'll then get a choice between Kaure and Miroku before the game ends. If your game ends here, you only get 92% Chaos. Doing Sheeta's route will make you pass this mark. I'm currently at 97% and this looks like in track for the true chaos end.

Ohhh, great, that's really great. Btw I'm assuming that Firia is Law's true end, right (she's probably the only one who wasn't given the sister treatment or belongs to Geist ^_^)?

And no, I didn't get a choice to fight Dragoon Gale at the end of Chaos route. Guess I must have more than 20 Chaos point at that time even though I have 10 affection points on Sheeta. Okay, I shall rape through the Law route as fast as possible now that I know by destroying the pillars regularly, I don't need to fight a boss goddamn 20+ levels ahead of me.

kay... here's a question... i got some package with gears inside it... labeled HW, EX, CA... etc etc.
everytime i opened it... it's dissapearred. i know i got them somewhere, anyone know where to view how many gears we've collected?

Oh yeah, I want to know about that too. No idea what it does; from what I see it's probably somewhere in the store room.

EDIT: Ah, I found out what it is. Go to the research room and select a weapon. There would be an extra option at the bottom of 'Slot Upgrade' that says 'Custom Gear'. Basically you can add a weapon skill to your current weapon and basically expand your skillset.

Last edited:
[MENTION=13225]Craxuan[/MENTION]; nope... it's not viewable everywhere... i've searched it through. oh yes, you said that we could start again with the last level when we finished, does it applied to the equipment and item as well?

[MENTION=13225]Craxuan[/MENTION] and.... sorry.... i couldn't find the option of 'costum gear' you said. im currently on Chaos final chapter.

Last edited:
[MENTION=13225]Craxuan[/MENTION]; nope... it's not viewable everywhere... i've searched it through. oh yes, you said that we could start again with the last level when we finished, does it applied to the equipment and item as well?

[MENTION=13225]Craxuan[/MENTION] and.... sorry.... i couldn't find the option of 'costum gear' you said. im currently on Chaos final chapter.

- After finishing the game, you'll be brought back to the base (Eden for Chaos route). Use the License to start the second playthru. You can carry over all your equipment, items, girl hearts, cooking recipe, etc. Just make sure to pick the first choice when the game prompts you to select between 2 options (first is carry over, second is start fresh). Unfortunately, the max level you could start/pick is LV50 which means the 40 levels I gained beyond that were wasted (I finished hard at LV90). You'll also unlock the very hard mode and lets you skip the prologue if you want. Fifty levels might look a lot but it's actually only good till the end of Chapter 2 Very Hard difficulty.

- For the Gear Custom, you'll get this option unlocked after finishing a storyline quest with Stella during chapter 3. Visit the upgrade shop and it's the last option under the "Add Slots". This is available for WEAPONS. If you're playing in Chaos mode, the flying machines drop different gear bags which when opened will give you two types. I have no idea where to get these items in Law route.

edit:
Just checked my old Chaos route save. This option is not available in Chaos route.

Last edited:
[MENTION=28972]assman[/MENTION] thanks for the info... glad that i could transfered all my items... frankly speaking i hate to collecting them again. since i've cheated some of the equipment for +50 and 9 slots to bully those dragons :XD:

Gear Custom is only available in the Law route, while the Chaos route gets the 裏娼館 system which is just a series of events. And since when you can't carry over your character levels? Just pick the first option when it asks you if you want to keep the level data.

There is no direct way to check the corruption point but according ninetail's blog, it's equal to the number of battle victories minus the cumulative total purification points. The purification point is reduced by 5 every elemental period. However this seems to only apply while you're inside the dungeon, despite the blog post claiming otherwise. I rested in town for a few periods and the corruption level didn't change at all.

Also they are planning on releasing patch 1.03 this weekend. More bug fixes.

finished the chaos route at last! with cheated equipment i pawned uroboros in 1 turn only :XD:

[MENTION=28972]assman[/MENTION] i can continue my current level. not at 50 like you or other people said. just choose the most top of the choice! it's says [continue on the current level]

Crap. I guess I got too excited to start the game at very hard difficulty and failed to read the options properly. Anyway, it's not a problem since I have several equipment loaded with EXP Up stones. Currently stuck again at the Geist (LV80) fight at the end of chapter 3.

Lol, I can't believe you guys are actually going through Very Hard mode. As soon as I'm done with the Law route (I don't want to think how hard it in Very Hard Mode to go through the chain of battles after you're captured by the spider woman) I'm seceding to Material Braves Ignition. >_>

Well, I'm just waiting for Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) since the store near my place didn't broke the streetdate. Might as well unlock everything before moving on with a different game.

anyone ever saw rank 10 equipment? i've tried again and again killed dragons and uroboros. but they never dropped them. i guess it's only drop on hard or very hard mode.

Anyone know what is 連動 effect? Pretty rare buff. Even official readme not saying anything about this.

Anyone know what is 連動 effect? Pretty rare buff. Even official readme not saying anything about this.

double attack basically, interesting thing is it stacks with double cast, so if you have both Jill and Jasmine in the party your caster can actually cast 3 times in a round. With enough steel enchantment stones you can pretty much kill anything in 2 rounds.

anyone ever saw rank 10 equipment? i've tried again and again killed dragons and uroboros. but they never dropped them. i guess it's only drop on hard or very hard mode.

Yes. Finish the Chaos route and once the game brings you back to Eden, take the very last quest (fight Uroboros Azoth). At the very end of the dungeon there's a golden chest, it will RANDOMLY give you high ranked item so make sure you save before opening it. I tried it a few times and got two different rank 10 weapons. Confirmed to work on Normal.

rank10_zps41c782e2.png

I'm guessing rank 10 weapons are all character-specific.

Last edited:
Eh, anyone had an idea how to fight against a permanently Defenser Plus enemy? It's bloody annoying when all my attacks deal less than 20% of their original damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks